It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

women hate nice guys

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by worksoftplayhard

Originally posted by Creeping Jesus

(plus you should feel comfortable to use and abuse women... trust me, they will not hesitate to do the same..)

(also it does not hurt to pimp slap a bi-hatch once in a while)

peace.

helen you keep asking where i get this pimp idea from. on the first page.

In that quote above.......a Hatch is an enclosure yes?
so, ....forget it!
ok,
seriously, now,
we all have problems...that is life.
We all want something or someone that we cannot have......patience may be needed or when it happens, it happens.
Harsh as it may be, we move on.......i'm sure you will find someone who is similar to your likes and dislikes.
all will then be good.
take care
helen

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   

ANYWAY... back on track... does anyone dissagree that being a pimp slapping convict is the only way to go for someone like me? and i havent been actin like a daisy in the past either.

lysergomethod;

never hit a lady. EVER.
unless its drunken wrassle but that's not really hitting. If you do hit a woman you desire to die.

best thing ever is being yourself, and if that ain't good enough for someone to hell with them. If they don't want ya don't bother with it be like alright cool.

just meet other people don't be afraid to say hi to a girl, aint like youre wanting to have sex right away *well* but i mean it isnt imposed.

and when you got a girl i mean you just gotta find someone you clique with, they should treat you how you'd treat them...

but imo infidelty is inforgiveable, just as abuse is.

then again i'm a freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaak and love to be slapped and bitten rawr

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
We all want something or someone that we cannot have......patience may be needed or when it happens, it happens.
Harsh as it may be, we move on.......i'm sure you will find someone who is similar to your likes and dislikes.
all will then be good.
take care
helen

good advice and worth following trust me.

if all else fails though just head to the shady'est area of you 'ville with some credit notes and buy yo self some love

just don't let "Five O" bust yo a55 or bubba will be ridin you in a cell like a ferris wheel...

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
and for all this pimp # talk...

pimps slap hoes

do you want a ho?

or you want a woman?

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
women answer back.

choice is your dude.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I think Ill provide you with my Ten Strategies for getting women

1. Go to a club and instead of dancing play your DS, women dont like it when a video game is getting more attention then them so they will beg to give you blowjobs if youre playing Mario Kart
2. Be Random. instead of the same old, Hey wassup, line approach the woman and say "Ketchup sauce" or "I like orgasm" theyll fall in love with you right there
3. Sing songs. Girls like to sing, so you should sing to, but dont sing cool songs, sing songs from ten years ago that nobody likes any more, the macarana, Ice Ice Baby, The Spice Girls these are all appropriate
4. Wear bad shirts, remember that Hooters shirt you got when you were 15, well its a great chick magnet, the stains and holes just make it more awesome.
5. Grow a beard, not a goutee or mustache, but a huge bushy gimli beard, you could get a mullet to maximize its impact
6. Grab Ass. If you dont like making conversation, just grab or rub a womens butt. When they turn around in disgust go back to playing Mario Kart. this works every time
7. Use Corny pick up Lines. Theyre short simple and get straight to the point with out any of the needless manuevering, in many ways you need more confidence to use a bad pickupline than the Hey. Remember use Wordplay not foreplay
8. Fake Out. If your with a girl and your having a conversation, point and shout "Look" than sneak away, Theyll track you down and makeout with you
9. Be the Bird. If your at a restaraunt, excuse yourself "Excuse me I need to use the facilities" then when you stand up move your arms up and down like a bird taking off, you can use sound effects to maximize the effect
10. Play the air guitar when the instrument that is playing on the radio is clearly a piano

Trust me these work

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I have found that acting like you don't give a $&%# attracts them.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I think the missing link here is,

you are talking aout women like they are nothing..

theres your problem fellas, /have a little respect, and you may end up with a women who loves you, wants to spend her time with you,

you know it takes 2 to make it work, maybe look at your own ad points also,

Other than that your hanging out with the wrong women,

Simply saying treat them like crap is not going to get you a women that is any good,

TG

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TG

what the heck are you tryin to say here look at me im spinning on my head? go to the jokes forum.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
To be honest i would kick your arses from here to the moon and back if i was your missus!

How dare you speak about women in such a manner. It is basically like me saying all men can't keep your 'brain' in your trousers and act like a male Hoe's.

Grow up!

Back on subject. I like a man who allows me to have distance, but then protect me. But if he gives me everything it gives me nothing to look forward to, like a goal. But i like it if he stands his ground and treats me right.

Asala taught me this treat them mean keep them keen!

Oni x x

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oni x x
To be honest i would kick your arses from here to the moon and back if i was your missus!

How dare you speak about women in such a manner. It is basically like me saying all men can't keep your 'brain' in your trousers and act like a male Hoe's.

Grow up!

Back on subject. I like a man who allows me to have distance, but then protect me. But if he gives me everything it gives me nothing to look forward to, like a goal. But i like it if he stands his ground and treats me right.

Asala taught me this treat them mean keep them keen!

Oni x x

how the hell do you expect someone to keep his distance and protect you at the same time?? are you from venus?

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
What i mean is, not smother me and he can chill with his mates and i can chill with mine.

And by protect, make me feel safe and know i am safe when i am with him.

Onixx

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TG

what the heck are you tryin to say here look at me im spinning on my head? go to the jokes forum.

Sir, I believe you need to take it easy.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Here how I do thing I'm honest, but I'm a little harsh with the truth and don't hold back most of the time and if you don't like it to bad. I've remember meeting a really hot girl and I started to talk her and I did really like her but there about 30-min into the conversation she asked what car I had. I told her "Tell what car you have and I'll tell you" (I don't have car by the way) she said a Lexus. Then I said don't have a car don't need one. She gave the ugliest look and I she said "I have to go" I said "so how you got it from your 84-year boyfriend". Right then and there everyone look at her like she was a Ho. Later on I found out that her last boy was OLDER!!!!!!

Just be honest and try watch what you say and tell you do your to make it work.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Women and nice guys

I don't think many women would seriously say that they prefer abusive guys over "nice" ones

Rather I think "nice" guys can get caught up in trying to be "respectful" of women to the point where they become sexually timid - "boring" in womanspeak

It is possible to find a happy medium where you are being nice and respectful of a woman and yet also fun and playful and seductive

But it is important to understand that real flirting takes guts! Because you have to be able to step outside your comfort zone and take calculated risks

Approach! Touch them! Talk to them! Lean in close and look them right in the eyes! Don't be afraid to say sexually suggestive things, basically suggest/ask for/offer sex!

APPROACHING WOMEN FOR SEX DOES NOT MAKE YOU A BAD GUY

As long as you keep your temper in check! Don't get angry at them when they don't behave the way you want!

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Things that drive women away

-appearing needy
-appearing desperate
-appearing indecisive

What women are looking for

-intensity
-mystery
-someone who has a sense of self
-someone who acknowledges them as unique and desirable

It's true that women (and probably men, too) are willing to tolerate quite a bit, if it means access to the things they want.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by El Che
Here how I do thing I'm honest, but I'm a little harsh with the truth and don't hold back most of the time and if you don't like it to bad. I've remember meeting a really hot girl and I started to talk her and I did really like her but there about 30-min into the conversation she asked what car I had. I told her "Tell what car you have and I'll tell you" (I don't have car by the way) she said a Lexus. Then I said don't have a car don't need one. She gave the ugliest look and I she said "I have to go" I said "so how you got it from your 84-year boyfriend". Right then and there everyone look at her like she was a Ho. Later on I found out that her last boy was OLDER!!!!!!

Just be honest and try watch what you say and tell you do your to make it work.

you hit the nail on the head el che. ive had this happen to me many times as well. sure she might look nice. sure maybe she will talk to you for a short while. but if you dont own a luxury car or a mansion or have a million dollars to buy her cosmetics....
they just dont care.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Just don't care about looks it not worth the time or the effort I found out.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   
:bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd:

ROAR! All this guy hates girl, girl hates guy, guy too mean, girl too nice, girl too mean, guy too nice, love, relationships,...............PISTS ME OFF! And you guys wondered why I'm never gonna have kids, or ANY kind of relationship (marriage, girlfriend, etc)

I sleep with them fo one night, and forget everything the next day. Anything wrong with that? Exactly! You guys are not tellin me I am supposed to get a love doll or somethin, are ya?
I respect women, and women respect me. The only thing I wanna do with them is either be friends (yes, JUST FRIENDS, nothin else) and sleep with the ones that want to (but they gotta be VERY cute and have VERY good bodies).

And my aproach to this is the best ever. No broken hearts, no hurt feelings, no depression, no relationships, no crying babies and diapers, no spouse tellin you what to do, no angry wife, no cheating wife............. just hot sex whenever you feel like it!

And can you blame me? Nah, I'm not doing anything wrong. I never dissrespect women, or even raise my voice at em. Yes, they MIGHT get mad when they find out that I only wanna sleep with them and nothin else. But that's their problem. Once again, am I supposed to get a lovedoll or somethin??!?!??!?!! OF COURSE NOT!

THAT, my friends, is the way of the pimp. And I don't like it any other way!

Remember: Don't let women get the best of you. Don't abuse them either, that's mean. So just go to parties, clubs, bars, etc, and find drunk or not drunk gals and lay em for one night, don't give them your phone number, don't get theirs and just take em to your crib and...............

But that's just me. Others are not like me, and you can live your life however you like. I just told you how I do my "stuff" and gave some advice. You don't have to listen to it.

Peace out, everyone

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join