It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

women hate nice guys

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
ive had more girlfriends than your puny mind can comprehend, and an equal number of breakups, none of witch i was to blame.

ive been with 16,17,18,19,21,22,23,24, even 25 year old women of all types of races white, african, asian, mexican, spanish, philipino, all types, skinny, large, short, tall and i have come to a conclusion.

women hate guys who- promise them everything they ever wanted, promise them a easy life in the future, promise them a place to live, call them to say they love them, visit them to spend quality time, take them out for quality time, visit them at the hospital after an accident, listen to their problems and the list keeps going.

yes i have done these things. yes i have never lied to the women i have been with. yes the women i been with all seem to be wanting the opposite of what ive been doing. no, i have not been going after trashy women... these are educated women.

i have also realized i have a curse. every woman i meet weather it be online or in reality, seems driven to lie to me. lie about her age, martial statuts, name, etc. ive been with 18 year old who look like jessica alba. ive been with 19 year olds who look like pamela. and ive been effin nice to them too.

what the hell do the women of this world want!!! i cant take it anymore. it doesnt matter who the hell i meet or who the hell they are i know from lookin at them what that person is gonna lie about.

someone help please women too. im at the end of my rope here.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   

women hate guys who- promise them everything they ever wanted, promise them a easy life in the future, promise them a place to live, call them to say they love them, visit them to spend quality time, take them out for quality time, visit them at the hospital after an accident, listen to their problems and the list keeps going.

be a complete tosser like me...i get laid all the time!

lol..jokes..(im not a complete tosser but i do get laid all the time)

Whats wrong with the lying? white lies are ok, suppose it depends what you want out of life. I put lying down to people feeling either inferior to you or embarrsed and fearing rejection for thinking you wont like them as much for not being 'cool' enough.

That said i suppose if you cant handle them lying you just need to get a chick that doesnt lie?

Frankly if they look like Jessica or pammy they can lie al they want to me.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
You know I hear this all the time, and it does make my smile,

As a women, I will tell you what I think it is,

there's a point of being too nice, meaning it kinda makes us feel that there's a hidden agenda, kinda smarmy,

Women don't dislike a nice guy but there has to be a middle,

I guess for me, I like a man that puts his foot down a few times, I feel he kinda cares more that way, weird thinking I know )) lol,

Sometimes when life is just so stressful and you want to just scream you need a fella to kinda be that rock,

I Guess in someway its kinda old fashioned, wanting this romantic loving man, that Strong and takes control sometimes when it all gets a little crazy,

But lol this is just my own opinion and maybe very different from others,

I would suggest you be nice but don't smother the women, too much of a good thing makes the god thing become less meaning full , Spoil brat syndrome in a kinda way

PS Stop trying so hard, let it happen naturaly

[edit on 19-8-2006 by asala]

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I have been in the same situation as you and you know what you need to do?

You need to go out and return the favour.

I used to be the same as you. I was nice and respectful and decent when I took a nice girl/lady out for an evening.

However being "Mr Nice" only leaves you in the position to be a doormat. The best way to deal with this when you have dated as many women as me you loose the ideology that all women are different and begin to understand that on first appearences they are different but in the long term they are the same due to their peers (afterall... you are the company you keep etc....)

The rule is not to be an a-hole but to act like a bad boyfriend.

Don't do anything nasty cos it is not going to benefit you and she will just hate you for it.. end of story.

If you are bad boyfriend.. you treat her like that buddy you meet that you can't be bothered to call up that you then you find that they are like that friend who you try to avoid and seems to folllow you like a shadow when you are out in a group. The best offence is a good defence.

Just act like you don't give a cr@p about them and only be like you would with that wierd guy who seems to hang around and then you are sold.

Nice guys finish last and end up lonely PERIOD!

(plus you should feel comfortable to use and abuse women... trust me, they will not hesitate to do the same..)

(also it does not hurt to pimp slap a bi-hatch once in a while)

peace.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Conclusions:

Women Suck.

Yup...thats all.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   

please tell me your joking?

(plus you should feel comfortable to use and abuse women... trust me, they will not hesitate to do the same..)

whoa, WHOA there fella!..

your a bit jaded me thinks?....dont ever feel comfortable abusing any one..especially not women....

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
yes

i was joking

pimp slapping should be reserved for professionals.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Women like being treated like crap, its wired into theyre minds.

Nice guys= bad

Abusive convicts= good.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
i like mean girls.

hit meh bebbeh one mo' time

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
Women like being treated like crap, its wired into theyre minds.

Nice guys= bad

Abusive convicts= good.

lol

convicts know how to treat their punk good...

(and women...)

HAAHAAA!

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
so i have to be an abusive pimp slapping convict to find a girl??? thats no different then paying for love. maybe thats the only answer for me.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
now you are learning...

paying fo love and you don't get no lip...

be the pimp not tha bee-hatch!

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Creeping Jesus
now you are learning...

paying fo love and you don't get no lip...

be the pimp not tha bee-hatch!

havent tried that way yet. maybe someday i will.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Asala ,Nicely put!

guess for me, I like a man that puts his foot down a few times, I feel he kinda cares more that way, weird thinking I know )) lol,

Sometimes when life is just so stressful and you want to just scream you need a fella to kinda be that rock,

I Guess in someway its kinda old fashioned, wanting this romantic loving man, that Strong and takes control sometimes when it all gets a little crazy,

A guy can be ''too nice'', which makes one think what is the 'too niceness' hiding?
A guy has to be with good morals and posses(not possessed...dealing with demons is a no, no)good character.eg/celine dion song....treat her like a lady!
:shk:
A guy has to be a man/tough type that can control a 'situation' when it is needed,and make the woman feel safe and secure.....
as for the modern stereo type kinda guys eg/......New Age Guy that acts feminine so he can be liked for his so sensitive qualities?
It can get out of hand and make women feel....... (i guess some women, like it like this)

Act and be yourself,and there is always a woman out there for you......I guess when the time is right, you will sure both be happy to have found each other.
as for this.......not recomended

This is a SURE way for ANY man to end up alone and miserable...
:bash:

helen

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
IMO women do like nice guys, so long as you're masculine & assertive enough and not a complete feminine daisy.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
A guy can be ''too nice'', which makes one think what is the 'too niceness' hiding?

paranoia? is this habitual in women.. psychological illness?

A guy has to be with good morals and posses(not possessed...dealing with demons is a no, no)

possession of devil entities is only to bestowed on women... I know from experience.

good character.eg/celine dion song....treat her like a lady!

lol

A guy has to be a man/tough type that can control a 'situation' when it is needed,and make the woman feel safe and secure.....
as for the modern stereo type kinda guys eg/......New Age Guy that acts feminine so he can be liked for his so sensitive qualities?
It can get out of hand and make women feel....... (i guess some women, like it like this)

agreed.

pansies should just write poems and rot with emos.

Act and be yourself

contradictary.. what if the above is (worryingly) yourself?

as for this.......not recomended

This is a SURE way for ANY man to end up alone and miserable...
:bash:

helen

occasionally alone but satisfied.

[edit for spelling]

[edit on 19/8/06 by Creeping Jesus]

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Easy Tiger
IMO women do like nice guys, so long as you're masculine & assertive enough and not a complete feminine daisy.

not a daisy, but am muscular and nice. im friken employed for 14 months i drive and im a member of a gym! what the hell more could a normal woman want. frikin tarzan?

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
would it be wrong to say

being witty gets ya titties?

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
would it be wrong to say

being witty gets ya titties?

tried it. 20 times. failed.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
lol,
Ok, had to lol, at this......even though I wrote that!

quote:
good character.eg/celine dion song....treat her like a lady!

lol

Just thinking of member ,Creeping Jesus and who you are and know what type you may represent...
I dont know, just made me laugh!
Fine, dont listen to Celine Dion..........she's lol, all the way to the bank though....or anywhere else she stashes her millions!
You may have a point there!
and i'm not going tosay anything else!

quote: helen...
A guy has to be with good morals and posses(not possessed...dealing with demons is a no, no)

possession of devil entities is only to bestowed on women... I know from experience.

Possession can actually lead to bad situations which must be avoided at all times!
A women possesed can do many, a bad things !
Then, God help the poor guy!

Oh, c'mon, poems are nice.......even tough guys can get away with romance, once in awhile!

alone but satisfied.

If your 'satisfied' enough........then problem is solved!

Hey!
Dont take offense to my way of thinking,

worksoftplayhard///

not a daisy, but am muscular and nice. im friken employed for 14 months i drive and im a member of a gym! what the hell more could a normal woman want. frikin tarzan?

Tarzan, would be great, but where would you swing from?
I guess you can get some ''vines'' someplace......
Oh, you drive?
What exactly do you drive?
all to be taken in good humour!

helen

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join