It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Video about Flying Saucers from Billy Meyer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Just spotted this video on google video
Check out This video its VERY interesting!!
Tell me what you think of this video.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
It's "Meier" not Meyers.

My opinion? It's a case for suckers. There's so many things wrong with Meier's photos and film I cannot detail it all here, again. Do a search on ATS for Meier, and you'll see a thread where I duplicated his shots and his media representative got himself banned, in my belief to avoid having to deal with the facts he couldnt answer for, and the questions he couldnt answer.

It's a volitile case that long should have been forgotten and moved past. However due to the efforts of certain people who wish to make some cash, it's still around for the uneducated to get ensnared in.

I would urge you to check out "The Paracast", where one of the hosts, a godfather of digital imaging who's worked at ILM and wrote the first book ever on Photoshop (and one coveted beyond all others by imaging professionals like myself) plainly proves a double exposure on one of Meier's photos. The media representative cannot hold up during the episode. Said representative puts forth more twisted logic and double talk then you can imagine to try and squirm out of the obvious.
It's hysterical.

Kevin Randle recently said that UFOlogy has stagnated due to having to revisit the "trash of the past".

In my opinion until we get past cases such as this we'll never get anywhere with the study.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I believe Meier has been shown and proven to be a hoaxer. I would take anything he produces with a grain of salt.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
JR- it couldn't have been said better.
While I had trouble downloading the vid I noticed it was posted from the theyfly.com site. That right there put a damper on my enthusiasm.
Horn is a propogandist and not to be trusted. He has a vested interest in furthuring his cause.
As they say "follow the money".

new topics

top topics

join