It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sonata Im a bit.. different

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Hey guys Im realy new to these boards and hope I can contribute.

Sometimes I say to many things in first person when I post and for that I apologize. Its just how I talk weather my ideas are right or not is up to the posters.

All I ask is that my different beliefs not be critsized.

I dont lie and I accept all forms of true arguments no matter how hateful they are to me or how different they are from my own veiws.

I am an ass sometimes but I try to do it without any vulgarity or bad thoughts. I just thought this would be a place to lay down some of my insane philosophies. Sometimes it takes a cold bucket of water in someones face to get them to debate with their eyes open.

Debate is what I feast upon in any form even if it be analitical to me and my character. I welcome any challenge and am not offended by anyones ideals no matter how much different than mine.

If I come accross as a rude person please just pm me.

I will never cuss but I will debate till others are blue in the face and out of responses.

Im a weirdo and a wacky person but I do it all in harmless fun. Please remember this if I ever step on anyones toes.

Can someone implament a spell check becuase I cant spell worth anything.

[edit on 19-8-2006 by Sonata]

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
"If I come accross as a rude person please just pm me."

What do you mean with that.

Well, welcome.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Glad you could find us here at the great ATS, enjoy your long stay!

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Sonata!

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Welcome Aboard Sonata!

Thanks for joining up, and hope to see you out and about on the forums! Nothing wrong with another "weird" person on the forums either, and I just hope that I'm not one of those that will end up going blue in the face

Yes, a spellcheck would be nice, I type so fast, but my errors are still there, so I would love to hit a little "spellcheck" button.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by niteboy82
Yes, a spellcheck would be nice, I type so fast, but my errors are still there, so I would love to hit a little "spellcheck" button.

Download and install Google toolbar, it has a built-in spell checker and works flawlessly. If you don't like/trust the toolbar you can download a free program called ieSpell, it does the same thing.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Download and install Google toolbar, it has a built-in spell checker and works flawlessly. If you don't like/trust the toolbar you can download a free program called ieSpell, it does the same thing.

Oh awesome! Thanks kinglizard, that will help me out a lot and other members that I have seen request them (I don't think they knew either). Also, just to let you know, I love your avatar!

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Figher Master FIN
"If I come accross as a rude person please just pm me."

What do you mean with that.

Well, welcome.

They mean private message same as u2u

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Welcome, Sonata!

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker. IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonata

Im a weirdo and a wacky person but I do it all in harmless fun.

Can someone implament a spell check becuase I cant spell worth anything.

hey, ain't we all ! (in response to the 1st sentence)

watcha need a spell check for? if your a whacky, weird, independent thinker?

On the other hand, the wasted 'free' public schooling-> which includedspelling

top topics

join