It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone ever claim this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Sorry I didnt really know where to post this at.

I was wondering has there ever been any documented cases of someone claiming to not be human?

Aside from the crazies in hospitals has any sane person ever proclaimed such a thought?

And if said what affect would this have on society if said statements could be provin either through DNA testing or some other form?

If humanity discovered an advanced race of humanoids living amongst them how would they react? Would they attept to dystroy them?

Now most would say no and that they might welcome them with open arms. But what if these said individuals started to reproduce at an exponentail rate? Would humanity let a perceived more "different" species to live amongst them knowing that they were increasing in size much faster than them?

What if these individuals took up offices in political affairs and started to take hold of economies, governments to help insure their own survival in the whole. Would humanity idely stand by and allow this to happen or would they destroy these said different hominoids?

[edit on 19-8-2006 by Sonata]

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Well, Jews have about 10% more brain power than non jews. While Africans have about 10% faster muscle reaction speeds basically making them more agile. Asians have the smallest dicks in the world.

advanced races?

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
Well, Jews have about 10% more brain power than non jews. While Africans have about 10% faster muscle reaction speeds basically making them more agile. Asians have the smallest dicks in the world.

advanced races?

So your saying that people would be mad? Or was that your point entirly in that post?
Because you are right I think.

This question is entirly hypthetical not humerous in any way.

You are just defining nationalities of the same species. Do you require a refrase of the question?

And if you were angry from the above post, what thoughts did you experience while typing your from what I preceive humerous post. I guess even sarcastic imput is better than no imput.

You obisouly werent stating a truth based fact or werent you? Im not mad at you in any way im just trying to understand something. Can you enliten me or shall you respond with yet another post that is illogical to me. Perhaps taking a brisk walk and a deep breath to calm your self?

No no Im not mad Im just trying to understand your point you seem to think I was refering to me but in that sense you are completly wrong.

Try answering a hypothectical question with a hypothetical response. And no mean thoughts dont hurt me in fact I would take them instead of no response simply because I find you facininating.

Ok ill take out the advanced and put different people in. Does that offend you less. Its just an idea its not ment ot offend. If it offends you too much then perhaps I should delete it? If you want that I will do it just ask me please but dont lie. No i am not messing with you I just want you to tell teh truth.

I have another question. Why is it that certain thoughts so tabu in society? Even if they contain no vulgarity or other threats? Answer me this question please. What caused to you to become angry from my post Id pay you $20 to respond honestly next time. And that is no lie just let me know where to send it.

First emotion generated is anger followed by fear then happiness but never in a different combination. Do you not agree with this?

Are you to affriad to combat my argument perhaps? And why are you affriad?

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   
There is someone new on ATS claiming to be a werewolf, reptilian, or other kind of alien on at least once a week.

Lots of people would say they have already taken over.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
There is someone new on ATS claiming to be a werewolf, reptilian, or other kind of alien on at least once a week.

Lots of people would say they have already taken over.

Again a reiteration is again in order its a theorictacle hypthetical question. In interns requires a hypothetical response.

Do I think im an alien most certanly not.

Why is it that genetic mutations in a species can only occur at a disavantage.

Isnt the basic princlaple that caused humans to be made in the first place?

NO im not talking fantastic mutations we do after all live in a non chaotic universe.

So by your logic your saying that humanity is the end all species that will ever live on this planet.

So your also saying that no species on this planet has ever mutatade at at advantage?

Its just like the bunny equation that you find in the most simple text books about biology. One rabbit has a resistsance to a said disease that strain survives while the others dwindle.

No im not a fantastic being Im just like you unless you think otherwise. And my question not one based in fantasy.

So your saying that humanity will be the most intelligent form of life this planet will ever see in its entire future. Wouldnt that thought be in of itself a fantastic representation of the entire way nature on this planet operates. Of course we are talking evolution vs creationism here but even both ideas still make it possible for genetic mutations to occur regardless of the end results.

Perhaps refrasing of the question is in order. Think of it like the chicken in the egg. How is it that the chicken exists without first being incubated within an egg?

Again I must reiterate this is a completly hypothetical question not a fantastic one simply put because it represents pure chaos and cannot possibly exist within our envirnmet.

If by your logic you are trying to say that these fantastic beings exist I would say you are wrong. But can speices evolve through genetic mutation more than likely yes. If not than every rabbit on earth wouldnt exist in the first place and you would be the wearewolf but again im only reiterating your response based on your precieved notions that the fantastic would theorectly be possible in our universe. However when we reinspect these ideas i must reiterate that it couldnt be possible for non evolutionary non mutational forms of RNA sequences to not exist in the first place.

Creationism a logical argument perhaps but even that idea does not allow for the fantastic ideals that you back to up to exist in the first place.

A reprasing of the question perhaps.

A fanastic response i guess could be if an alien civilation was discovered perhaps. What inpact would this have for humanity? Of course by your logic again we must say that the fantastic is the only possible outcome and therfor a species exists dies out and fails to survive. So are you saying that humanity does not have it them to survive? Why do you condem them so? Id say that you give people less credit than they deserve. I never said we were perfect just that our survival is so strong to not theoricly allow for a mutation to occur that might make someone immune to a strain of bactiurim for example. Im sorry but i think I give more credit to us than you give humanity credit for. Tens of thousands of years and you are saying that humanity doesnt have it them to biology mutate to aid in their own survival in nature.

Im sorry I just dont agree with you there simply because I dont think I would be here nor even you by your statement.

Perhaps its just a question that no one cares to answer. Or perhaps one that we just dont have the right to respond to. We must respect life in all forms yet aknowledge the amazing potentail that it has. Life is the most awsome thing on this planet to deny that would be to deny ourselves.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I think there are many claims out there of people saying they aren't human. Some are just wanting attention and bask in the knowlegde of their own minds that they are somehow apart from the norm and different. We all want to be unique and some claim they are. Are they crazy? Perhaps!

I though do believe that there are some among us that strive to blend in and are here to watch. Just watch us. We as a species are vile and destructive, greedy and selfish. If we were it, here or anywhere else then it's a sad sad world to live in.

Of course even those here at ATS that claim they are otherwordly are going to be ridiculed and laughed off the board. Because as always and in our human nature we want concrete proof. I personally think we would crap our pants if proof was undeniably offered and then some gov would whisk that otherworldly "person" away and start testing on them. So why bother.

Sorry typing is bad too many glasses of wine...

[edit on 19-8-2006 by DDay]

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DDay
I think there are many claims out there of people saying they aren't human. Some are just wanting attention and bask in the knowlegde of their own minds that they are somehow apart from the norm and different. We all want to be unique and some claim they are. Are they crazy? Perhaps!

I though do believe that there are some among us that strive to blend in and are here to watch. Just watch us. We as a species are vile and destructive, greedy and selfish. If we were it, here or anywhere else then it's a sad sad world to live in.

Of course even those here at ATS that claim they are otherwordly are going to be ridiculed and laughed off the board. Because as always and in our human nature we want concrete proof. I personally think we would crap our pants if proof was undeniably offered and then some gov would whisk that otherworldly "person" away and start testing on them. So why bother.

Sorry typing is bad too many glasses of wine...

[edit on 19-8-2006 by DDay]

Again tho we seem to think that a genetic mutation would cause someone to be fantastic. What would does it actually take anyway to clasify a new species?
And yes I too would require proof other than just words.

new topics

top topics

join