It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rudebox? Do The Rudebox!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I hate Robbie Williams with such an intensity, it would melt the sun. Come on folk! He's a bloody joke with no redeeming qualities, bar his ability to awkwardly link up lyrics with the sole and noble aim to aggravate and annoy me, as well as many other people who dislike that daft pleb.

What in blazes is a Rudebox??? Here is some of the lyrics

Chorus

RUDEBOX! DO THE RUDEBOX!!?
*sampled electro/bassy voice*CAUSE YOU SO NASTY!
RUDEBOX! DO THE RUDEBOX!!?
*sampled electro/bassy voice*WHY YOU SO NASTY?

That's really smart what he did there eh? He asked why you so nasty? Maybe it's because you were doing the rudebox or something. But apparently you were nasty before you were doing the Rudebox, so you're gubbed either way, you nasty nasty person. How about this lyrical gem that even Dylan would never have dreamed up???

TK MAXX costs less! Jackson looks a mess!

Yes, I guess that's true. TK MAXX indeed costs less, partly because it's a budget clothes store where you can get cheap clothes. Funnily enough, it does cost less. And indeed, Michael Jackson does look a mess, because he is at his own face like a very disagreeable sculpter you bleeding eejit!

Thank you Robbie Williams, for stating the bleeding obvious you smarmy prat!

Here's the song called Rudebox for those who haven't the pleasure of ever listening to Robbie Williams:www.youtube.com...

Big prat that he is.

mod edit:

ABOUT ATS: General ATS discussion etiquette (review link)
4) Most of all, do not use ALL CAPS in posts and thread titles.

[edit on 19-8-2006 by UK Wizard]

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Indeed, I am truly embarrassed for Mr Williams.

Bit hypocritical suggesting that Michael Jackson looks a mess.

Still, he is rich and I am not so his music must be appealing to someone...

However I am not sure what kind of audience this song is appealing to?

Maybe the over consumption of non prescription pharmacutical products has lead to this mess. Perhaps he has been drinking from the same water supply as Nelly Furtardo. (Nelly furtardo.. perhaps the clue is in her name as to why her latest release "Maneater" is so poor, however... I still would.)

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Come on folk! This music is truly hidious and it's getting air play over better tracks.
Does my head in.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Well, usually I think he's ok, not someone I prefer to listen daily, but OK.
Untill the day the released Rudebox, I saw it on MTV, and it almost made me threw up. Some 45 year old guy wearing nike's and an adidas jacket, and he's Rapping!!!
I prefer calling it Raping my eyes and ears to the exact

I don't know what happened to the poor guy, but he's really making pathetic songs now...

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Tk max cost less yes
Jackson looks a mess bless

i had to go check to see if they were the lyrics from the song and yes they are...maybe mr jackson does look a mess but has one of mr williams albums managed to rack up mumerous amount of grammies...er..noo.in my opinion this song is terrible, i dont get how some artisits manage to get away with it

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Basicallly hes just trying to horn in on the most profitable segment of consumers (also known as the most stupid segment of society coincidentally) The sort of semi-rap cross-over acts have been extremely popular as it shown by people such as Nelly Furtado (the previous spelling hinted at by a poster is actually incorrect), Gwen Stefani, and other artists who dillute their previous style to absorb elements of a more profitable genre.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helig
The sort of semi-rap cross-over acts have been extremely popular as it shown by people such as Nelly Furtado (the previous spelling hinted at by a poster is actually incorrect).

you do realise that the mispelling was intentional?

I hope....

:/

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
god dammit. the charts are getting ridiculous now. This Shakira girl isn't much better. She is just sprouting nonsense, with that ex fugee.

new topics

top topics

join