It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anointment of God

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 08:46 PM
link   
In the Bible it mentions myrrh...an incense...a perfume...75 pounds of it were delivered to Jesus when he was born. People of the Bible lips dripped with it...and used it to calm themselves. Now..I have done some research...and it looks like to me that Myrrh...IS MARIJUANA!! It comes in the form of resin...like hashish. Jesus's disciples would meet and share it...as an anointment. Anyhoo...could you consider Jesus and his disciples were potheads? Jesus did reject it most of the time...but it is mentioned a lot in the Bible....hrmmmm?

[Edited on 1-11-2003 by xenongod]

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 09:38 PM
link   
what is myhrr......Myrrh preparations are made from the gummy stem resin of this Middle Eastern plant. Traditionally, this herb has been used as a topical skin soother. It's also used as a dietary supplement for improved throat & bronchial health, and supports the natural defense system. Applied topically or as a mouthwash, Myrrh is popular for gum irritations.

Official Latin Name: Commiphora myrrha

www.viable-herbal.com...

Now who is the pot head???

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Heh. Yeah, I was under the impression along with it and frankincense where things they burned as incense...its still perfectly legal in the US...

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 09:40 PM
link   
christ is no longer in the house...

new topics

top topics

join