It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children of men, NWO plan in disguise?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I believe the Children of Men movie coming out later this year to be apart of an underline plot in the plans of the New World Order. The main plot of the movie is some sort of disease, mutation, or expirimentation has ceased reproductivity of women all around the world. Women can no longer have children so the number of people around the world are dramatically dropping while no new lives are being born i.e a smaller global population- one of the nwo's objectives.

Humanity then finds hope in a girl who has the one fertile organs that have produced a child, that will start a "new society". It's interesting that they say new society instead of re-building the old one. This woman must be brought back to the "Human Project" where scientist can experiment on her, while many people act like savages and try to kill her. If you read alot of the articles about the NWO and Illuminati plans, what they want in the end this seems pretty close. This is spectulation but it seems too coincidental for me.

Here is a link to the trailer.
Children of Men

[edit on 19-8-2006 by Revelmonk]

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Wow that crazy but you might be right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Watch "The Handmaidens Tale" for another perspective along similar lines.

It might just be a literary device that is time honored throughout the ages.

You decide.

EDIT FOR SPELLING

[edit on 19-8-2006 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I just watched this movie and whilst I wasn't taken with the way it was done the storyline was quite thought provoking.

Interestingly although the film was made in 2006 they managed to predict a flu pandemic.

Could it be that the vaccine will render future generations infertile thereby acheiving population reduction.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
He aint haven it. Thats all uma say.

new topics

top topics

join