It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck: Armageddon August 22nd Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Could you please explain what is on the video? Maybe give a short little summary for those of us un able to watch videos - at work - and won't be able to watch until I am at home in like 7hrs?

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
He comments on the article in the NYT about GWB's fav historian writting the thoughts about Aug. 22. I will post the link in a min. to the article. Also mentioned are 11 egyptians that reached US soil with no passports etc however its nothing. Glen Beck was just blabbing stating the media wouldn't show them since they are from egypt versus England and the networks are trying to be PC which I disagree with. The networks could give a flying F and I can tell you 11 Egyptians are not a threat.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Thanks Masonite. I to do not think the Egyptians where or are going to be a threat. Though if something does happen they can always say that these Egyptians showed that terrorist really could get into the country and that the Gov was not responsible... im just rambling..

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Also states that, Iran tells of end of time armagedon scenario on 22nd.

-and that Iran will make statements on their neuclear position on the 22nd(still holding on to Isreal's inialation).

Worth a watch, but nothing we havent heard before..

top topics

join