It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

flying humanoids?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
i was (or am) watching a show on the Travel Channel called "Weird Travels: Alien Encounters" that is playing tonight here on the american east coast and they had footage of something they called "flying humanoids". the footage was some weird shapped thing with smaller things flying away and merging with it. did any of you guys see it or have heard of this phenomenon? Stanton Freidmen did seem to put much stock into them.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   
There have been a lot of "flying humanoid" videos and pictures posted here before. I think a lot of them are from Mexico. The videos always seem to be very blurry and hard to make out...so I would say I have yet to see anything convincing of actual humanoids flying around...

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Flying humanoids to me are one of the most interesting paranormal subjects. I mean you can't get any weirder than these human-like things falling from the sky. I also find the story about the policeman that was attacked by one rather interesting. The only problem is is that the number of reported flying humanoids is so low, there's only a small handful of cases on such an interesting subject. I wish there were more stories, images, and videos of these very strange things but they're nowhere in popularity like UFOs and such.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I thought the Policeman was attacked by a witch women or something? Whatever it was, it wasn't a flying humanoid. Unless I'm thinking of a different story.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 06:13 AM
link   
*sigh* Travel channel is hardly reliable for much of anything, take the show where they go around in haunted houses *the real haunted houses* they pretty much # everything in that show... Travel channel isn't very reliable..

Mod Edit: removed censor circumvention
Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10-12-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeskillet
i was (or am) watching a show on the Travel Channel called "Weird Travels: Alien Encounters" that is playing tonight here on the american east coast and they had footage of something they called "flying humanoids". the footage was some weird shapped thing with smaller things flying away and merging with it. did any of you guys see it or have heard of this phenomenon? Stanton Freidmen did seem to put much stock into them.

I watched a programme on something similiar about 'Rods', these strange appartions if you like that look like a rod with wings that move to fast for the human eye to see, but hundreds of people from around the world have captured them moving on video.

I thought that was really interesting, but I've never read or seen anything about Flying Humanoids, except for Superman of course.

top topics

join