It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 16 vid - Not humanoid but structure!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
go to 2:19s

www.youtube.com...

up on the horizon is something unnaturally straight

any thoughts?

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
There was definitely something there, something that did not match the rest of the lunar landscape. I also liked the way that they panned over that area quickly. Don't worry though, somebody will give you some explanation, ie. it was a lunar structure, it was the astronaut's equipment, it was a reflection or a shadow. Sit tight and you'll probably have your answer soon.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Oh...you know what that is?

It's the reflection and shadow of the lunar structure built to house the atronauts equipment.

- Beezer -

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
i don't think so... i'm yet to find more convincing evidence

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I´ve seen a lot of imagery in my time, both analog as well as digital and that is most certainly not an reflection. Looks very interesting!!! Seems like constructionto me...

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   

To my amateur eyes, there appears to be something quite regular pointing into the sky, like a church steeple. The image is a little blurred due to the movement of the cam, but yeah, definitely something. For the record, I really do hope it isn't a church.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
the moon should not have that on it... i would love to see some professional analysis of the film. perhaps it's a mcdonalds?

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
that is a very cool object... nice find..

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Beezer,

That was great!

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
All of that 'lost' high res film would sure be nice to have to resolve that object. You don't think NASA 'lost' it on purpose do you?

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I believe it is just a piece of equipment left by the astronouts. Even though the movies are lost there are plenty of high resolution pictures from the event.

Look at the equipment to the left of the picture:

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acharya
Look at the equipment to the left of the picture:

I think you nailed it. Exact same shape and the landscape seems to match up. Good job!

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
looks likely, nice one

new topics

top topics

join