It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marvel Beyond! (may contain spoilers)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone is interested in this but I recommend it to you all!

Issue #1

Artwork from Issue #1 (MAJOR SPOILER)

Two issues in and some of the things that have happened will have all of you gasping in shock and slightly crumpling the edges of the page.
We also finally see the new Venom make an appearance, and personally (after his abyssmal first appearance and beating) I was doubtful of him. However, his actions thus far in Beyond! have made me reconsider and I'm starting to like him.

In what appears to be similar events to the Secret Wars, several heroes and villains have been transported to a planet apparently by the Beyonder. A voice tells them that if they destroy their enemies they will have anything they want; words some take more literally than others.
Issue #1 alone will surprise you (unless you looked at that spoiler above. Shame on you...)

Roster:

Good guys:-
Spider-Man
Medusa
Henry Pym
Wasp
Gravity
Firebird
Kraven
Deathlok

Bad guys
Venom III
The Hood

[edit on 18/8/06 by JackofBlades]

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades

Artwork from Issue #1 (MAJOR SPOILER)

Is that really a major spoiler? That seems like something that they will fix in the next issue. There is no way it could be permenant.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
It did happen in Issue #1 and #2 was pretty shocking.

I'd have thought you had brought them Brax. If not you should. I think you'd like them.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Actually my comics “allowance” isn’t that big. I only pick up a few titles every month.
I’m picking up Kraven’s Last Hunt on Wednesday so I’ll take a look at Beyond then

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I will say that this story could have potential.....

Spoilers ahead-

Jack, Since you have read number 2 let me ask you this alright? Is that Molicule man at the end? I mean its the same costume and all but he looks...well..gimpy, and shrivled up.

And damn! I am glad the ol D'lok is back! wohoo hoo!

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Its a Space Phantom
I wasn't too sure what he was so I checked Wikipedia and this is what it says a Space Phantom is...

Space Phantom is a name given to a number of fictional characters in the Marvel Comics universe. The first appearance of such a being was in Avengers volume 1, #2. The various Space Phantoms were servants of the pandimensional supervillain Immortus, who trapped beings who became lost in Limbo and transformed them into the Space Phantoms.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
ahhh.. ok i get it now.

It just threw me off. You know the hair-do, the costume, and even the little lightning bolts on the costume. So I thought It was Molicule man,seriously dehydraited.

heh.

new topics

top topics

join