It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yugo AK-47

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Recently bought a Century International YUGO AK47 M70B2 at my local dealer (Miami, FL) for $589.00. First thing awful was that after disassembling it I was unable to put it back together because of the cover of the mechanism, it was -apparently- bigger than the size of the receiver. Took it back to the dealer and after a rubber hammer and some karate I was able to put it back together. Then, second test, firing. The rifle aiming was just AMAZING, BUT and this is a big BUT it failed to feed bullets in the chamber almost every other bullet. Once again, back to the dealer. There I was told that it was a new rifle and it was normal, that AKs need use to proper functioning, etc. So I went back to the range and fired 80 other rounds. SAME THING. Point is today I sent my rifle back to Century Arms for repair. I don't know if I'm the only one because I have notice good comments about the Yugo all around the web. But for me it was the worst rifle I ever had. I wish I had bought a Bulgarian version .223. Sorry, only the truth based on my experience.

Mike

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
do you know if the sks can use the magz of an ak 47 cause they told me that i have to buy some comtimized ones for it but in gunbroker.com i saw a sks that they where selling and it was using a ak47 magz. so if anybody can help me cause i really having a hard time finding those customized clips for the sks.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by GPWASR10

how much is gpwasr-10 worth brand new

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by GPWASR10

That's all...Just kidding...I will haul all mine out of the safe in a few days and list them here i have 25 i think...? Been collecting them for a few years now..I live in Texas we're guns are still easy to get and usually pretty cheap.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I have fired many AK variants and see the Bulgarian and Yugo as the best.

Support the Serbs and buy a Yugo. After the illegal war we ran against them just for Monica/Hillary chaff it would be nice to send them our support.

Arkan

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
my friend will sell me his yugo ak 47 he got from a sports store and only fired it a few times for 400 is this a good deal

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I've got one YugoB2 and two YougoB1s. The B2 is the underfolder. It is black, but the composite plastic stock is a different shade of black, so depending on how you hold it the metal or the stock seem to be gray. It's an evil looking gun. Great trigger, receiver, bayonet lug, just like the other guy said. From Century.

Out of the box and with the stock still folded, I was able to hit within a hand's breadth at 100 yards.

I have the other two just because I like the looks of the gun with the wood stock, but my underfolder is my favorite rifle.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I just bought a Yugoslav Ak today with 7 mags, and an amazing scope. I'll get a picture up soon and maybe yall can tell me more about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join