It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Who Killed John O'neil] History of Terrorism, al Qaeda connection to CIA

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
The US has a history of funding Islamic Militants since 1979 during the Carter Administration. Jimmy Carters National security adisor, Zbignew Brezinski admited that the US had been been arming and funding the Mujahideen 6 months prior to the Soviet Invasion of Afghanistan. Brezinski went on to say that the United States support of the Mujahideen prompted the Soviet Invasion. Without the US giving billions of dollars of resources to these militants Al Qaeda would likely have never existed. www.againstallaggression.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: groingrinder
That movie is unwatchable. I cannot believe that somebody thought that was a good way to present information. The Blair Witch style of this movie makes it trash. I am afraid if I watched this movie to the conclusion I would be a raving schizoid nutcase then I got to the end. Why did they try to make a dramatic production out of it instead of doing a straight on documentary? I do not know, but the production style they have chosen makes an unviewable movie for me. Congratulations to anyone who can watch it to the conclusion.
this seems an odd thing to criticize . . . I mean do you have any criticisms of the facts it shows, do you think it's lies or false . . . who cares what style of documentary they used . . .

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: zren

Looks like an interesting video. Thank you

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
All terrorism that affected Europe during the 70s and 80s was created within Europe itself and fomented by every EU/NATO government with the aim of pitting the blame on communists and/or the USSR. All royal families of Northern Europe including the UK, dutch, swedish, norwegian, spanish etc with their ancient regime neo-feudal nobility are and were part of these scheme to orchestrate terrorism that they would later on attempt to blame on forces that apparently were sympathetic to the USSR but in depth were controlled by European secret services operating often through their infiltrates within the CIA or FBI. Most if not all terrorist or violent events were carefully orchestrated for provocation and propaganda purposes aimed against the USSR, nonetheless no final blame could ever be definitely proven.

Recent claims by Italy the UK and other rogue EU states that they would declassify secret documents about some events related to this terrorism are just a propaganda plot. Their plan was to have Russian president removed in 2012 to put all blame on the USSR and save their asses. Additionally the UK which is notorious for its support for nazis just before the invasion of Poland, also has said would release documents to the public and declassifies data about Rudolph Hess. This of course could only be true if Putin were removed in 2012. All these declassification of info will be just a giant cover up all over again, to hide the real culprit : EU neo-feudal nazi leaders, nobility and royals together with NATO infrastructure that were set up with flase pretexts right after ww2.

For example the Gladio. Gladio was set up with the pretext of an imminent soviet invasion of Europe. The real purpose of Gladio was dueal though: orchestrate terrorism in Europe and then blame it on bothe sides of the so-called cold war. Pro-soviets would blame it on the US, while pro-capitalists would automatically blame it on the USSR.
The only culprit were exclusively EU governments, heads of states, and large parts of the ruling class.

The war on terror will end with the defeat of the biggest terrorist supporters of all times the EU and European colonialist crusader countries including the Vatican.

BTW I have been hearing lots of noise in recent months about the upcoming Russian presidential elections in 2018 and how the west is plotting unrest and other disorders. Considering what happened in 2012, this is a big fart coming again out of the EU burocracy in Brussels.

Whoever claims or writes this stuff is either trying to manipulate oil prices, at least until half of 2018, or is completely delusional.
edit on 26-10-2017 by Flanker86 because: c

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PsiOpSky

Agreed. CIA doesn’t do that much directly anymore. Plausible deniability, and all that...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join