It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC UFO agen..'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
video.google.com...
You all remember this, at first WOW

but later the people that filmed it told us they just fake it.
But what if that isent true.
what if the goverment made them tell us that?
what do you think??

i dont have any thing to back this up. this was just a tought i came up with,

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Nah. definately fake.

I wouldnt waste the brain energy thinking about it.

Ive seen this video everywhere. The first time I watched it I had to run it back and watch it again to make sure it was fake, ive skipped it everytime it has apeared since then, and it has been debunked and called fake on every site that has featured it.

It was first run on japan TV I believe and they dismissed it as fake straight away.

Great idea mind you and it made me look twice lol, along with a few others no doubt.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
that the ufo moves like that past the helicopter is nothing like ufos are told to move, plus the smoke trial rofl.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
It was an ADVERTISEMENT for the Sci-Fi channel.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Originally posted by HDD09

what do you think?? i dont have any thing to back this up.
this was just a tought i came up with,

A year or two ago on fantasticforum.com there was a thread started by Civilian. On that thread were many, many pictures of a silver colored pod or tear-drop shaped object seen hovering near the WTC during the conflagration. The object was identical to what is seen in this 'fake' video. Each of the photos posted by Civilian and others all came from different sources. Some of the photos came from media sources, some came from private sources. It was unlikely that there was collusion.

I remember this 'fake' video showing up during the posts or right after. I thought there would be a lot more interest but after the 'fake' video came out, all the interest started to dwindle.

HDD09, I think you have stumbled onto something really important. I think that the video of the object is real but that the helicopter scenario and the other object streaking away leaving a trail of smoke is fake. This is a classic disinformation ploy where they use real and fake scenes to 'spin' the story their way. Thanks for bringing this up.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
A link to this video continues to crop up on Above Top Secret and other forums about once or twice per month...

I've added some tags to the bottom of this thread. Just clicking on any of them will give you links to a few of the previous relevant threads here on ATS.

For anyone that doesn't know, the woman in the helicopter is Barbara Sicuranza, a New York City actor, writer and director. Her website is at:
www.mysteriousmysteries.com...

The resume on that website includes the following entry:
“SCI-FI Promo (The Blimp) Principal Sci Fi Channel”

A detailed technical analysis Alejandro Franz highlighting some of the compositing errors in the video can be found here:
www.alcione.org...

Even Jeff Rense has debunked this video:
www.rense.com...

At some point, someone is going to have to write a full article about this video so that anyone can just be given a link to the full background.

I've made some notes myself, but before writing any article:

(1) I'd like to see the other videos in the same Sci-Fi advertising campaign ("Sci Fi Happens"), i.e. "Magnet Man" and "Geometric Bugs". (If anyone has links to these videos, I'd be grateful if they could let me know). Some material relating to these videos (but not the videos themselves...) are available at the website below:
web.archive.org...*/www.scifi.com...

(2) I'd like to see a translation of the comments from a mexican TV show which featured this video:
video.raelian.com...

All the best,

Isaac Koi

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
It seems that everybody repeats what others have been saying about this WTC
ufo video but there are very few who really investigate.

For example does anybody know that this pre 9/11 WTC ufo video does not
belong to the SCIFI Channel but to FOX Network ?

If this was an advertisement for the SCIFI Channel how come FOX aired the video
on several tv shows since 2001 ?

Does anybody have ever seen the mentioned SCIFI Channel advertisement campaign ?

If FOX network is the actual owner of the footage who was paid for the rights, the
SCIFI Channel or Barbara Sicuranza ?

Does anybody know that ABC News also aired in 2000 a video showing an identical ufo to the WTC ?
Whas this also an advertisement campaign ?

I don't expect someone may be able to comment on these questions unless there is somebody who has
the right answers in wich case be my guest to talk.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Discussion and analysis shoud serve a purpose.

ATS - Needs a library to store the most commonly repeated stories, pics, and videos that have been explained over time. If someone has reason to re-open a topic, they present their evidence to do so and restart the discussions.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by nullster
ATS - Needs a library to store the most commonly repeated stories, pics, and videos that have been explained over time.

Hi Nullster,

As you may know, ATS has already started a user-edited and maintained encylcopedia (or "wiki"). See:

tinwiki.org...:Aliens_and_UFOs

I'd used ATS for a few months before going to the Tinwiki. It is still in the early stages and not many members of ATS seem to be active in developing it.

There is a separate discussion forum in relation to writing articles for the tinwiki. See:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

No-one has written an entry on the WTC video as yet. I'd be prepared to write it, but (as I mentioned above) I've got a few details to check first.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   

what do you think??

As a regular viewer of the Sci Fi Channel, I can tell you unequivocally, it was an AD. I remember seeing it in that context. It was for an intended series that never happened, called, oddly enough, "Happens". Other ads included a skater punk getting electrocuted, etc. The ad spots were made to look like real home movie footage of extraordinary events. The show never materialized though.

The Sci Fi Channel has dedicated a lot of money and airtime into very interesting pro-alien documentaries, so suggesting collusion with "the man" here isn't really warranted. In addition, they had an apology on their website not too long ago about this vid, and the actress involved has a few other acting credits as well, so this is really pretty open and shut folks.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Some people know it's true, especially if they know WHY did that UFO do what it did.

Let's imagine what that alien thought:

"I will now show you my Spaceship, it is the fastest one you can imagine, flying at a speed of 25 thousand KM/h, and it can accelerate greatly, taking fascinating manouvers, flying right through the rotor turn, without being chopped up. My question is: Can yours do the same? I bet yours can't. Because mine is the fastest, it evolved through a long time. Not as yours, which was made only by you, without any knowledge.

BUT... let's make a deal! I have such a great spaceship, that I just introduced, as humans introduce sports cars or neww airplanes. I know you want it, because it's the best. So, I am willing to do something next year to ensure you'll give me what I want. Or else, many people die. If I get what I want, only 3 thousand people die.

Do you want my spaceship?"

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
if you do a bit of research on the vid you can find out that the woman is an
actress who has done countless adverts in the past.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesneakiod
if you do a bit of research on the vid you can find out that the woman is an
actress who has done countless adverts in the past.

And she made sure, that every CNN video shows exactly the same UFO with exactly the same speed, including two other spaceships one at the side of the WTC, one under the wing of the second jet. Also, those Chinese people were pretty well paid to show the same spaceship from a distance .. all right on 9/11 Doomsday.

What if the 911 entire attack was a hoax, just to clean up the Manhatttan area?

Come on ppeople, what's this hoax-stuff? A game?

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thymus
.. all right on 9/11 Doomsday.

This thread relates to a video which was in public circulation long before the terrorist attacks on 911.

Isaac

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
This thread relates to a video which was in public circulation long before the terrorist attacks on 911.

Isaac

and I am talking about other videos made on 911 showing the same spaceship in size, speed, colour, acceleration. So, if this one is a hoax, who made up the other ones?

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I am talking about other videos made on 911 showing the same spaceship in size, speed, colour, acceleration.

Hi Thymus,

If you were not talking about the video referred to in the rest of this thread, which "other videos made on 911" are you referring to?

I've seen several videos which were purportedly made on 911, but don't recall seeing any videos which show anything which could conceivably be said to be "the same spaceship in size, speed, colour, acceleration".

Do you have relevant links or other information to allow anyone to follow up on your remarks?

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I actually saw this video on a spanish channel long before it ever aired on the scifi channel.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akraites
I actually saw this video on a spanish channel long before it ever aired on the scifi channel.

So when did you see it? If you can't remember a precise date, can you remember what year or how long ago?

What "spanish channel"? As an advert, or as part of a show? If a show, what was the name of the show and/or what was type of show?

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
Do you have relevant links or other information to allow anyone to follow up on your remarks?

Hello

Sorry, currently I can't insert links, but think of the videos of "The Missile" moving at an extreme speed, the "Chinese video" showing just the same spaceship which is actually the "Missile" on other videos.

But I have a strong feeling, you know what vids I am referring to. If not, we will see them in different threads all over and over again. And nobody will ever know that it's the same UFO.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I have a strong feeling, you know what vids I am referring to.

Sorry, but I don't know what videos you are referring to. If I knew, I wouldn't have asked you to clarify your comments.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join