It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

an experiment: how to notice an agent of the matrix...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 12:59 AM
link   
i was unfortunately/fortunately born into it...

hopefully all can now see this long arduous task that took several hours to complete...

[Edited on 2-11-2003 by bigsage]

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Lysergic,

I did read all the posts every one of them. I know what he means regarding the 911 pentagon thread (which I started recently btw). I know what he means about TWATS, and I know what he means about infiltrators. But since I did not make the claims I prefer to stay away from this mudpit, thanks.

If I offended you then I am sorry.

But you were the one that referred to intelligence etc., when we both know that taking drugs probably does nothing to enhance it in the long-run. Not that I am innocent of that myself in my past.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 01:10 AM
link   
thank you for your contribution to this fine piece of work...
really it should be studied and analyzed from begin to end alpha to omega...

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 01:11 AM
link   
none taken, I found it humorous to be honest.

I myself never try to come off that I am more intelligent than x or y.

I don't feel the need to speak in riddles, and attempt to pretend I am beyond anyone.

He just made himself look foolish.

As for taking drugs, no, they don't make me smarter, perhaps more open minded to possibilities.

However I don't feel they've lowered my iq.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 01:23 AM
link   
and this is the example set of all of our actions...
were only men, no love is lost...

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Why has bigsage deleted nearly 2/3's of his posts??

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 01:56 AM
link   
perhaps he had an epiphany

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 02:00 AM
link   
the theme of the overall experiment has been conducted...

heres my hypothesis:
i believe the social ills within society are programmed within men, i will attempt to utilize the scientific method of exposing an aspect of this "programming" in the makeshift guise of the programming methods implemented to control men...

heres my conclusion:
after further debate, with the force i have come to refer as the reptilian brain ,within this post i would have to say that my hypothesis is correct and needs not to be changed. after implementing some of the similar tactics utilized by the opposition force i frequently came into contact with "persecutions" of character. is this the same force that christ himself refered to, that requires further analysis. yet i have definately seen with my own eyes the nature of this beast.through actions and not words works and not deeds one can easily see the levels of programming utilized to contain and maintain low level thought patterns.i await further attack and "persecution" for that is the nature of such entities...

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
It only got to 10 pages because there werent really that many threads up that seemed to catch anyones eye.

Perhaps a lack of options?

Exactly! And still no answers.. The thread's only value is that it's funny as hell!

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 02:05 AM
link   
has not been appreciated yet...
ill give you guys a clue, you may have been told as a child...

sticks and stones can brake mens bones but words should never hurt them...

and yet the "system" still wants my information, very much like a robot, it can not be put into such words, and better be understood with experience...

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Lysergic,

I did read all the posts every one of them. I know what he means regarding the 911 pentagon thread (which I started recently btw). I know what he means about TWATS, and I know what he means about infiltrators. But since I did not make the claims I prefer to stay away from this mudpit, thanks.

If I offended you then I am sorry.

But you were the one that referred to intelligence etc., when we both know that taking drugs probably does nothing to enhance it in the long-run. Not that I am innocent of that myself in my past.

I totally get it now!!
INFILTRATORS are those who DISAGREE with "Big"sage's cookywhispJesus talk!

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 02:09 AM
link   
what the heck is going on here? at first i was really lost, and now i'm still not even sure what this thread is really about. so there's an infiltrator on ATS now? well considering we all pretty much only know each other through these posts, we could be anybody. but that doesn't matter, what matters are the matters we discuss. our real personas are truely not being portrayed here. it's almost impossible to place who you are into words. for example, i highly doubt that bigsage talks like that when not on ATS. why he does so in the first place is beyond me. i actually find his posts interesting as they really make you think about what he tries to say. the only thing i have to say to you now bigsage, is that your truths are yours alone. please do not place them on others. i like to think of ATS as a place where people can share there truths with others, not to try and override or impose them. it's all about exchanging ideas, and sure arguements are inevitable, so as long as there is respect from/for both sides. this is my plea.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 02:09 AM
link   
and you use of logic makes one wonder if you are really as young as you claim?
if you are then one would deduce that your thirst for truth is genuine...
yet, alas it is not for you have continued to be a part of my agent "experiment"

as well notice eastcoasts attempt to sway one due to "fear" of or lack of understanding of the present situation...

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage
the theme of the overall experiment has been conducted...

heres my hypothesis:
i believe the social ills within society are programmed within men, i will attempt to utilize the scientific method of exposing an aspect of this "programming" in the makeshift guise of the programming methods implemented to control men...

heres my conclusion:
after further debate, with the force i have come to refer as the reptilian brain ,within this post i would have to say that my hypothesis is correct and needs not to be changed. after implementing some of the similar tactics utilized by the opposition force i frequently came into contact with "persecutions" of character. is this the same force that christ himself refered to, that requires further analysis. yet i have definately seen with my own eyes the nature of this beast.through actions and not words works and not deeds one can easily see the levels of programming utilized to contain and maintain low level thought patterns.i await further attack and "persecution" for that is the nature of such entities...

I'm just curious as to why you never answered the questions posed to you in a straight up manner. That pretty speaks for itself. As for your attempt to reframe your debate, the above explanation is complete nonsense!
Thanks for the laughs, though!

p.s. Bigsage, my only aim is to find and shine a light on the truth.

[Edited on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 02:15 AM
link   
and im still not mad at you for not getting it...
maybe some will most dont...
the actual statistic is 80% dont,15%do and take advantage of the 80%,and 5% try with overwhelming odds to make righteouss steps...

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage
and you use of logic makes one wonder if you are really as young as you claim?
if you are then one would deduce that your thirst for truth is genuine...
yet, alas it is not for you have continued to be a part of my agent "experiment"

your experiment? maybe this is not the best place for testing you hypothesis. every post on this board is a post based on how that person wishes to project themselves, which does not always align with who they are. there are so many aspects to consider. perhaps your test would run better, if anything, in the real world, where ever that may be, hmm?

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 02:16 AM
link   
This matrix pseudo-science fad is becoming quite annoying. Use your own words, take some leaps.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 02:21 AM
link   
yeah and I like how you have to keep changing the title to fit whatever you are making up now.

and yes the matrix has been used one too many times, I think David Icke beat you to the punch.

Please Continue as I still have you on ignore.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 03:12 AM
link   
i think the sheeple,people,80% group have gotten a good look at the "nature of the beast"...
all was done in the name of science/sociology so it was for a good cause even if your actions were not intending to be such, thank you and i hope you have enjoyed this glimpse into the mind of the "average" man...

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Clap clap clap

If Bigsage's true intention was to control you guys, then he succeeded. He played you guys like a fiddle.

Props...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join