It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

an experiment: how to notice an agent of the matrix...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 11:59 PM
link   
ignore4thewin

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 12:02 AM
link   
OK, I've been gone for a while so, I need to be brought up to date on what's going on. Is Bigsage still complaining? Who got him to change his colors? Do you think he is going to give up soon? Just wondering.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
OK, I've been gone for a while so, I need to be brought up to date on what's going on. Is Bigsage still complaining? Who got him to change his colors? Do you think he is going to give up soon? Just wondering.

He refuses to acknowledge our questions, let alone answer them. He just likes to think he sounds spooky to us.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 12:09 AM
link   
That's what I thought. He's probably ignore everyone so he can just hear himself. He needs to get laid or something.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 12:09 AM
link   
eventually you will be revealed the truth and for some it will pierce like the sword of tongues displayed here today as an excercise...
yet as well i am not like "them" so i will not use "proofs" and bewildering accounts to sway your will this is a free will universe...
yet i can begin to get a glimpse of why some persons have been persecuted on this planet, you humans on terra care not of others when exposed to the joys and beauties of the material plane...and would rather fight and bicker amongst each other about them as well as the truth that keeps you bonded to your meager material focus...
at least i know that eventually when all is said and done that i know i tried...
most do not care about 35 and rather a cycle of 33 and 1 third...
and since the faith is not within the programming is going to be very difficult to overcome, i pray for those without such knowledge...
this was just a test and there was no trust in the end...
and in the end i find it difficult to believe one such as myself will be posting here any longer...peace...

the programs are running in full attack mode asking that people ignore one, this is all digital why the big fuss did your "pet" runaway?...

[Edited on 2-11-2003 by bigsage]

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 12:12 AM
link   
on page 8 as a parable...
why as a parable you ask?...
well imagery speaks more than mere words...
which is why i refuse to put in mere words the truth...

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I do love the ignore feature.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage
on page 8 as a parable...
why as a parable you ask?...
well imagery speaks more than mere words...
which is why i refuse to put in mere words the truth...

Sorry "Big"sage, your grammar and usage is so bad, you don't make any sense. Try and spell correctly and build coherent thoughts/sentences before you try and speak in parables, if that is what you are attempting.

I'm leaving now. This thread is utter nonsense.

[Edited on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 12:18 AM
link   
They say you can spot a pseudo intellectual a mile away.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 12:20 AM
link   
....when I post stuff on the board.
I wil ramble on in a very incoferant manner. This will be like a shock in the annoyence region of everyones brain.....
This will piss everyone off and cause them to hate me. This is fine for I an use to having no friends.......
When this has been accomplished I shall have "proof" that the "proofs" are nothing more that "proof" of what I tried to "prove"..............
Once I have "proven" these "proofs" the other shoe will drop like and anvil on Wile E. Coyote's head in one of those cartoons..........
For I do not need "proof" that I an a dork who thinks he's cool by typing random crap on the board. I know this to be true for I am a loser.......

I tried to do it like Bigsage. I don't know how good I did though.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
....when I post stuff on the board.
I wil ramble on in a very incoferant manner. This will be like a shock in the annoyence region of everyones brain.....
This will piss everyone off and cause them to hate me. This is fine for I an use to having no friends.......
When this has been accomplished I shall have "proof" that the "proofs" are nothing more that "proof" of what I tried to "prove"..............
Once I have "proven" these "proofs" the other shoe will drop like and anvil on Wile E. Coyote's head in one of those cartoons..........
For I do not need "proof" that I an a dork who thinks he's cool by typing random crap on the board. I know this to be true for I am a loser.......

I tried to do it like Bigsage. I don't know how good I did though.

Oh hell, I had to look! Just like at a car wreck, I suppose..
Great one NoTooHappy!
Oh well, we should look at the bright side, at least "Big"sage gave us something funny to read tonight!

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Everything you said Bigsage is true.

Don't waste your time.

You shouldn't post when you are drunk man!

Why did Lysergic make so many posts to criticize you when he said he would ignore you?

He likes to act superior at times.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 12:26 AM
link   
cause i ain't mad atcha...

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Just kidding Bigsage. Your post was pretty entertaining.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Have you read the entire thread Neo?

I didn't ignore him til later I just decided not comment for awhile, then the idiotcy continued so I gave my 2 cents.

He is ignored now.

As for acting superior take it as you like, for you shouldn't be one to point fingers.

[Edited on 2-11-2003 by Lysergic]

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 12:54 AM
link   
He seems to be making sense, actually. He says there is an infiltrator that is trying to convince of something we don't want to be convinced of. That others are imposing their wills on us with words.

10 pages of responses. I would just like to point out that he just controlled several hours of time with this thread for many people. Controlled their emotions. Made them start to think that there is an infiltrator trying to steer us wrong.

I believe its bigsage.

[Edited on 11/2/03 by crayon]

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 12:56 AM
link   
crayon is close for within all is one and vice verse but im a positive person and "used" the matrix for positive means, to show people that it really does exist...

one must first start at the beginning and percieve holistically...

[Edited on 2-11-2003 by bigsage]

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 12:56 AM
link   
It only got to 10 pages because there werent really that many threads up that seemed to catch anyones eye.

Perhaps a lack of options?

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
It only got to 10 pages because there werent really that many threads up that seemed to catch anyones eye.

Perhaps a lack of options?

Add in that 1 post that took up a majority of 1 page.

He did control some emotions. Several people seemed to take offense to some of his posts, and sorry to say, you were one of them (at least that it what it seemed to me).

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by crayon
I believe its bigsage.

[Edited on 11/2/03 by crayon]

I tried to tell everyone this like 8 pages ago but, would you listen? No, you had to find out on your own.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join