It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

an experiment: how to notice an agent of the matrix...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 09:31 PM
link   
bigsage, I asked you some genuine questions... I want to know

[EDIT]
Okay here are my questions..

All kidding aside, crayon is right. We are just trying to find out answers here.

I'm interested as to what made you worry about this community.

For instance. What do you mean by some ATS veterans "to bask in the shadow of war" and these agents that "counterpropoganda openly express their ignorance"

Also this "system" of voting.. are you refering to TWATS?

[/EDIT]

[Edited on 1-11-2003 by MrRadicalEd]

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 09:34 PM
link   
can you please clear your mind with me for a brief second...
ill post some quotes from some work that should help...

most men desire things that do not exist; be aware of such beings for they walk away from the light..bigsage...

clearmind if you are clear what do you need to prove or disprove from the next man other than sharing potential observations about a subjective object....

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 09:44 PM
link   
an attempt by radical to sway one from the tru content one is searching for a common theme within the programming of the matrix
[Edited on 2-11-2003 by bigsage]

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 09:44 PM
link   
interesting....and true...

most men desire things that do not exist; be aware of such beings for they walk away from the light..bigsage...the light is another 'subjective thing'..without desire there is no hope..with hope there is no future..without a future there is no now...without now..there is no 'light'....oh wait..that is a subjective statement answering a subjective statement...

clearmind if you are clear what do you need to prove or disprove from the next man other than sharing potential observations about a subjective object....clarity is not seeing what is mearly shown to you..it is understanding what is not there.....
like i said..very interesting....keep it up

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrRadicalEd
Wow.. a conspiracy theory about a conspiracy theory community bulleten board on a conspiracy theory community bulleten board. How original!

[Edited on 1-11-2003 by MrRadicalEd]

Wow! I'm game.
We could use some clues as to what and who to be worried about.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 09:51 PM
link   
THIS THREAD IS MEANINGLESS

Comments removed by Darklanser.

[Edited on 11-2-2003 by darklanser]

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage
and your selfish attempt or pursuading others into believing i am about "points" reveals alot about yu character...

can i call you satan in disguise?for you put several lies into my own mouth...

and you have acted in my favor for doing such, dumb ass satanists...

ohhhhh; did my language offend you? or did the magnitude of my language strike fear into the heart of one who loves not...

i gotta mission to accomplish, be away from me satan and his minions...

go read some articles and more "proofs" to assist with you dis-education, and when you feel man enough to speak respectfully to another being let me know other than that...

# you, two times for again placing lies uppon my tongue...
but you know really it all plays out beautifully in perfect harmony; i need not apologize, for you will come to "know" me by my works as i have come to "know" you in the same light...

Doood, are you in high school?

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 09:57 PM
link   
but to use as a lesson the fact people are preprogrammed to fight somthing that differs their belief matrix...

the agents came in full force to patch up any glitches and all is supposedly well, while in other places people die at the rate of millions per year and within their homes recieve no respect...

when i say man should be united i mean it, but it comes with a cost i dont mind bearing, for this moment is nonexistant and as some previous poster prostulated the past future and present are one so as one man i attmept to do right while one can...

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 10:01 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 10:05 PM
link   

it has come to my attention that ats and some of its posters have been assimilated...

And what exactly does this mean? Your obtuse posts have done nothing to clarify this absurd claim.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrRadicalEd

Also this "system" of voting.. are you refering to TWATS?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 10:07 PM
link   
you may want to see how high the rabbit hole goes as well, several persons got involved in the "persecution"...

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by William

it has come to my attention that ats and some of its posters have been assimilated...

And what exactly does this mean? Your obtuse posts have done nothing to clarify this absurd claim.

Exactly! What are you talking about Bigsage?

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 10:13 PM
link   
-calms down-

-snickers-

Heheheheh oh dear.

Erm so yeah, back to the original subject.

Who's been assimilated and by whom?

Some ATS posters?

So you're basically saying that a lot of ATS veterans haven't been posting very much and a bunch of n00bs (like me) have been posting "counterpropaganda".

Interesting.

It's even more interesting if you read what you just wrote between the lines, but I'm not sure if you meant for that to happen...

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 10:14 PM
link   
people it is not really that difficult to see the truth when you believe...
and i am not here to discern whose faith is apparent...
when one imposes their will uppon another thats an action...
when one allows one to exist under their own free will that is also an action...

look back and reread the actions taken by many as simple forms of disinformation...

and just because william is involved that does not change my stance he is man as i...
just because persons can see my name and stats does not change my stance as well either...

move with faith not fear...

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Bigsage you present ideas but they are often not very clear. Are you saying that because some, either do not understand or disagree, we are agaisnt you??

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysteriousbob

Originally posted by ShadowHasNoSource
Would you all just kiss and make up? Seriously, I'm beginning to worry about everyone. We still got one hell of a journey left and we sure don't need to lose our step at this point. The next step is accepting all for all they are or are not. This thread is simply accentuating the divisions. Remember, while on this plane Satan is more our teacher than our enemy. How else are we going to learn what not to do? I would say be nice to the satanists because they serving the One Creator just like everyone else that has CHOSEN. It's the one's that haven't chosen that should be the focus of concern. All choices are correct in the infinity. Be the living example so those that haven't chosen will have some comparison by which to base their decisions.

Hmm...so you are saying that satan is the one creator....the creator of disorder would be more correct. God is the one creator and the soverign lord of all that is. He is the all in all and the jehova. You would be safe to watch what you say and how you go about it, for it is god who does the judging at the end of times. It would be extreamly saddening to see that you will be going to hell for you transgressions.

Once again, I come off as a fanatic, but I'm sorry. Thats just my beliefs and I don't want to step on your toes....

This is merely semantics. I'm not here to change your belief structure. However you seem to be asking so I will ablige with an adequate response. All I ask is that you be open and accept what I say as a possibility. For in an infinite universe isn't everything possible?

Think about what you say for a moment. You say that God and Satan are two separate entities. Yet if God is creator of all then how are they separate? The One Creator is the One Creator period. This includes you, me, Satan, BigSage, MA and even GeneralDilemma. We are all an integral part of the one whole. In our realm we do see things as separate and that's fine because it is merely a lesson. So I'll repeat myself from that perspective now. Satan is serving the One Creator by being of service to self. You are serving the one creator by serving others. Both choices serve. The only choice that doesn't serve is not to choose at all. That is the point we are at now. We have been so collectively indoctrined that we cannot think for ourselves anymore. We are unable to believe ourselves; that subtle voice of that which we are. We second guess it even when we know it's correct. We are NOT only physical bodies. If that were the case then there is no point at all in thinking anything beyond our own chemical pleasure. But since you do think beyond then you believe you are more. So then why do act from within the poverty of the material? You hold all the answers you seek. Not Satan and Not God, You! You were given everything. Once that is accepted then you will no longer need the religious words of your fellow man. You see, understand and accept their words but you also can then see the puzzle pieces they have yet to integrate. Once that is done then you get to learn to be a teacher and figure out ways to give others the pieces and help them fit them in to their life mosaic. Of course, doing all within the free-will of the other.

Good luck on your journey. And my only additional advice would be "Everything you know is correct at some level. However, everything you know is completely wrong at another level".

I say can we be enigmatic?

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 10:16 PM
link   

i know what is going on and other people would rather persons not be informed of the events actualy taking place...
call ats a micro-cosm of universal proportions, and then tell me who needs the meds...

You're not making any sense. Either make sense and substantiate your claims, or this thread might get locked due to your wasting our time.

I've already given you one warning due to your incitful language.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 10:17 PM
link   
All this reminds me of a story....
A Zen student kept asking his teacher what the Buddha mind was. The teacher took the student to a small room and told him to medititate on a large deer for three weeks. After the three weeks were up the teacher opened the door and told the student to come outside. The student replied that he could not, fore his horns wouldn't fit through the door. At that moment that student found enlightenment............

You are all absolutely free

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 10:18 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join