It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Join a Society

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
What if I want to Join a Secret Society? Can anyone outside join, Kinda like a Gang? Do they have special priviliges? Like Discounted Gas or anything like that? I just don't understand any perks to a secret society

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawgjay
What if I want to Join a Secret Society? Can anyone outside join, Kinda like a Gang? Do they have special priviliges? Like Discounted Gas or anything like that? I just don't understand any perks to a secret society

Yes, but it's not discounted gas, hell, NO ONE can get that! Secret society members get REALLY special privileges like world domination, governmental control, abated taxes!

Oh, and an extra scoop of french vanilla at Baskin Robbins (if you flash your secret society decoder-ring!

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   
You join a society the same way you would joining anything. You do research, you see if that is what you want, and then you talk with someone on how to get you in whether it be football, masonry, iron-worker, elks, or army. No real difference.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawgjay

If your IQ is below 200 then you wont even be agknoledged by one.

yes im to lazy to spell cuz i just dont care

[edit on 19-8-2006 by Sonata]

top topics

join