It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underground orange people

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I read about this in a book. In spain they discovered a boy and a girl, both colored orange and both speaking no known language. The boy soon died but the girl lived an learned to speak spanish. She said they were from an underground society and that they were taken to the surface in some kind of tornado. Any more information on this unusual case would be of help, I've never heard of anything like this before, especially because of the underground civilization aspect

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   
what book did u read this in cause im interested

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Then again maybe they were just crazy.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 07:19 PM
link   
definatly wacked out of their gord.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I heard a similar story accept they were green.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   
will cause jaundice....meaning that their skin will turn yellow. Let's say they were in a basement of a house, held against their will. They both probably went crazy due to the seclusion. On another note...I do remember that there was mysterious world that was supposed to exist near the Norht Pole...Giants mostly. Look into it..maybe you should participate in the planned voyage to the secret underworld.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 07:36 PM
link   
no photos of the oranj people?

I'd free their entire community if this was true, atleast be like why you living under ground? Do you like it? if so cool I wont # with you. If not, welcome to the surface, it mostly sucks here, but welcome aboard. Towel?

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 07:42 PM
link   
..of some green children.

OK, I found some links to green children but none on orange children.

anomalyinfo.com...

anomalyinfo.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I forgot the details, you're right, they were green not orange, and its still pretty weird

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Yeah, they were found when they were babies though. I don't think that they'd be able to remember that much about their origins.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 08:42 PM
link   
now only if they had orange hair, then they'd be kind of like reverse oompa loompa's.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I'm still trying to find the orange reptile skined children who were shown on CNN around the time of Hale Bopp.

They were living down in South America I think, in Argentena or Brazil. The same children as proclaimed in the Mars story by Courtny Brown of the farsight Institute.

Anyone have a link to that one?

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave
I'm still trying to find the orange reptile skined children who were shown on CNN around the time of Hale Bopp.

They were living down in South America I think, in Argentena or Brazil. The same children as proclaimed in the Mars story by Courtny Brown of the farsight Institute.

Anyone have a link to that one?

I don't have a link but, I would like to find out more about them.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 01:28 AM
link   
From your link NotTooHappy,

A) The children were from Mars.
B) The children were from a 'fourth dimension' existing next to ours.
C) That un-named 'scientists' know that "continual underground living brings on a bluish-green pallor."

not sure if it is B or C that could best explain this story.

energy_wave,

I would love to hear about reptile children due to my interest in lizard aliens.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 09:42 AM
link   
It was wierd. I was into reading the Farsight.org site, message boards, etc. I got the book by Courtny Brown. He went into more detail there.

Then I'm watching CNN one night and BAM!! They do a story on those kids with close ups. Orange lizard skin and all. They were boarding a bus. The story was that they had some kind of rare skin disease. Yea, right.

The book said they were hybrids from what was left of the Mars colony who were living under ground on Mars and in the US an South America. Those in the US were under Mt Baldy AZ, I think.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I've read something about a man.

A man, who was speaking an unknow language and had a passport ( writen in an unknow language, of course ) from an unknown nation, has been discovered in Japan. I think it was in the seventies.

That's all I can remember. I don't know if he's still alive and what happened after. But I think the jap's send him in an asylum.

top topics

join