It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aug 22 wierd stuff

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:
TG

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
There's absolutely nothing at all special about the date August 22nd 2006. I guarantee 100% that NOTHING bad will happen, absolutely guarantee it!

I wish this forum had a betting board where members could bet if events would happen or not,

God Id be rich

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Link to a thread/page with the pictures already posted on-screen (instead of "external images")...Really gives you a better sence of the importance of the dates on the timwave...

Pictoral of Timwave Zero by MystikMushroom

Let me state for those that did not read any of the aforementioned links about the theory behind the timwave--this is fundementally based on the I Ching; which has really proved itself (personally) to be lightyears ahead of any form of divination (runes, tarot, astrology)...

I think I may go cast my yarrow stalks right now actually to see what the I Ching has to to say about this upcoming week.

[edit on 20-8-2006 by MystikMushroom]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Like lanotom said, the date circled is 25th not 22nd

Also I'd like to see if this has actually predicted anything before

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I would love to just keep this all to myself but it is too important to do so.
Some will read this and only scoff; I read it and nearly fell off my chair.

Please read this slowly as it will take some serious digesting.

Those who have ears, let them hear!

vision

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
And when this date comes and goes, what will be the next one, conspiracy theorists? October 17? Or how about September 23 ... its closer and only 12 days from September 11! Pack your bomb shelters.

If any of you ever experianced a war ... you wouldn't be wishing for armageddon. You guys have nothing else to do but sit on your computer and hope the end of your miserable lives is near.

Enjoy life ... it's short enough already.

"Why is it that we yearn for destruction but yawn at creation?"

I really don't know...

[edit on 20-8-2006 by Grey]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I realize that the date I put the "target" on was the 25th...I don't personally belive that somthing HAS to happen exactly on the 22nd...Hell, somthing could happen today, tomarrow...anytime whille the novelty graph shows increased ammounts of synchronicity.

I hope that I still remember this post/series of posts in '09 to see if I can find any correlation between the two areas of time. That will really (in my mind) prove if there is any merit to viewing time as fractal. . .

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey
And when this date comes and goes, what will be the next one, conspiracy theorists? October 17? Or how about September 23 ... its closer and only 12 days from September 11! Pack your bomb shelters.

If any of you ever experianced a war ... you wouldn't be wishing for armageddon. You guys have nothing else to do but sit on your computer and hope the end of your miserable lives is near.

Enjoy life ... it's short enough already.

"Why is it that we yearn for destruction but yawn at creation?"

I really don't know...

[edit on 20-8-2006 by Grey]

Well, for me this upcoming week (starting today) and the first few weeks of '09 are the "days to be vigilant"...not some hyped-up day each month from now till then.

I rarley fall for doomsday predicitions, and I don't think what I've posted about the Timewave is a "doomsday" prediction--just more fodder for the cannon that somthing "unusual" on a larger-than-typical scale will happen.

It could be somthing like a new technology released, a severe dip in the stock market...I have no clue. So I sit, wait, and observe the ebb and flow of time.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
I realize that the date I put the "target" on was the 25th...I don't personally belive that somthing HAS to happen exactly on the 22nd...Hell, somthing could happen today, tomarrow...anytime whille the novelty graph shows increased ammounts of synchronicity.

[B]I hope that I still remember this post/series of posts in '09[/B] to see if I can find any correlation between the two areas of time. That will really (in my mind) prove if there is any merit to viewing time as fractal. . .

Well you won't find me holding my breath until 2009.

If something happens by the 25th as circled then I might take interest but 2009?

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Sounds like a deal

I won't be buying emergency supplies or anything of that nature...I belive that whatever is happening/going to will not be the "big one"...thats another 5 years or so off...(2012)...

I just wanted to point out that the Timewave seems to support/add to the already feverish clammour around the 22nd.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Just got home from work. Are we still gonna die?

I hope not. C'mon, people, collectively we can think of wonderful things coming to us on the 22nd. Lets do a little Quantum Physics....what do you say???

Lets all expect a perfect day on the 22nd. Each and everyone of you. Ok?

Please dont throw bananas at me at this time.....

Together, we can stop what could otherwise be a nightmare. I'm counting on you all.

God Bless us all.

BTW, i dont think mr. snake is moving

I mean my signature. its a dud.

[edit on 20-8-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
That timewave junk is confusing and highjacking the thread. Please create new thread for that computer thing of yours.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Hey, its good to see you. u2u me if you can. Its good to have you back.

Back to the somber topic, lets hope for the best.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
If ANYONE knows how I can take a screenshot of a DOS full-screen program (not windowed) inside of Windows XP...I'd upload and SHOW you guys all the graphs for the month, week, and even 7-year spans.

If time is fractal as this theory states...we are living through the resonance of the fall of the Roman empire...interesting...they had "Barbarian Hordes" destroying them...we have "Worldwide Terrorism" brining us down...

So, I ask once more...anyone have any idea how I can snap a full-screen snapshot of a DOS program running "full screen" under XP?

It's really quite striking. The ebb and flow of novelty can even correspond with an individual (if this is fracal after all!) ... I can predict events--only as far as "somthing unusual will happen" when I see the novelty hit a "high point" in relation to it's immediate surrounding values.

I'm running a DOS version of the Timewave software...it dosen't allow me to print or export (at least workably) the screens i'm using...

I've tried to download 3rd-party software to enable me to snap screenshots--but these always come out plain black. I'm very frustrated and feel that no one will take any of this seriously unless they can SEE for themselves.

I've done hours of google searches on how to snap screenshots of full-screen DOS apps under XP...to no avail...

Like I said, if nothing happends I'll admit I was had...

open "paint" before you run your program. Then hit the print screen button on the key board. Then indside paint you can click on edit and paste the screenshot

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Hey there are ALSO elections where I live on the 22nd. ALSO school opens here on the 22nd.

Geeze, see I do want to contribute MORE than my "silly, confusing pictures".

I see that you neither have the time or inclination to take anything I say seriously anyway, so I'll just respectfully shut my trap and let what happends to everyone happen.

No need for a whole new post. I've posted all the time-consuming photos and well as tracked down solid documentation for the processes involved in the generation of the wave.

I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. I just figured you paranoid types might find this co-incidence I noticed interesting, and it also seemed to pertain to the thread title.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by geek101
ok, most of the time here, for whatever reason, my posts go unheeded....lol

but please, people, read this thread

dream

and tell me, is it just me, or is this too big of a coincidence?

I just finished reading up this thread, and I went to this link, and I find it pretty odd.

The fact that the 22nd was in the dream, and the 'air of August.'

The one thing in the dream I found odd was the use of suitcases. Suitcases are a normal thing that almost anyone can have. They are also a point of controversy as far as nuclear weapons. Supposedly about a hundred of these were lost at the break up of the USSR.

Even if they weren't nuclear though. There are more than enough ways to create a napalm-like substance. Heck I overheard some kids in my chemistry class (back in high school) talking about how it would take only a couple of things that people wouldn't be suspicious of others having.

Fire in the dream could maybe also represent a viral infection, couldn't it?

Anyway August 22 will be here soon enough, and all we can do is keep our ears to the ground and our eyes peeled. I'm visiting family not too far from Fort Riley this week, where Big Red One just relocated to, so I'll keep my eyes and ears at the ready to see if anything is up. I'm sure if I see a bunch of helicopters flying around that something would be up, eh?

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Just makes sense to post something that no one really knows alot about in a new thread instead of consuming this thread on what the thing is, how it works and how to take a picture of it. If you make a post and detail an explaination of it and then relate it to 8/22 then it makes more sense, and does not highjack the thread. I am not attacking your theory.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Does anybody esle think that all the news about this KARR guy who is a suspect in this childs death,could be rerally a distraction from the nuke deadline with iran...i havent had a chance to read this dreamthing yet,,but i will...i alsosaid before that i have noticed in the past few days military helecopters fying by ...the ones with two giant propellars on top?...what are they? im alil concerenced because i never see them before in maryland

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
just found this on youtube

youtube.com...

ahmadinejad preparing iran for imam mahdi... every tuesday iranians worship the mahdi...things are really adding up. i really hope nothing comes of this, however we are living in very interesting times where it seems anything and everything are possible. back in 73 during the israeli arab war, the arabs suprise attacked israel. they engaged in military war maneuvers and drills and said they were for DEFENCE purposes. this sounds a little familiar with irans current drills. with reports of tanks on syrias border etc. etc. etc. the possibility of a suprise attack on the us in iraq, and israel may be realistic. syria, iran, hamas, hezbollah....jihad vs the west. i believe iran already knows they are next in the wot (or whatever), and believe by striking first they can at least accomplish something. what i am most ashamed of though, as an american, is not knowing if my government will ignite the crisis through lies and deception.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:54 AM
link   
August 22nd? Hmmmm! Well, lets see!

--The internet is abuzz with this date with all sorts of predictions.
--Iran has already said its going to respond to the package deal proposed to stop enriching uranium, on August 22.
--The mainstream media is just now catching on.
--The government has probably lifted an eyebrow for all the above reasons.

I really doubt anything world significant will happen. These "dated" predictions of coming doom and chaos never seem to pan out.
I ask all of you this: The day Israel decided to start kicking Hezbollah's buttocks, were there any predictions for that day? Is it possible that Iran's reference to this date was originally intended to be the day all these Muslims apprehended in Britain were intending to do the deed that was thwarted?

I think Mr. Ajerminibad or however you spell his name, that Iranian poo-slinger will probably actually shut his noisy rhetoric on that day, which, INDEED, would be a significant event in itself. So much has been made of August 22nd and peoples' expectations are risen, NOTHING more significant than what has been happening already will come about.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   
well lets all be safe and sheepish then shall we?

ever seen what the bleep do we know?? Lets all follow dgtemps advice and think a bright future. Hell watch the video and we will all come out of this smelling of roses.

But having a very very clever but mad president is doing Iran no favours at all.

I for one though am still taking the 19 -26th off to sit and watch. Costs nothing to be at home when the ship hits the fan. And if nothing happens, cool - I have a nice week off.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join