It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aug 22 wierd stuff

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom

Im glad these posts are date-stamped...so after the fact I can point to this and say, "see...I WAS there before it went down..."

And it "nothing happends", I'll swallow my pride and post a "i was duped and wrong" admittance.

Well, maybe if this time something does happen you have educated a few people for the future. I wouldn't seat it, I just doubt many are familiar with what you are talking about.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I dont know if i missed anything of your previous posts, but can you post screenshots of what your novelty software is showing? Particulary August 22nd and some years to come.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
ok, most of the time here, for whatever reason, my posts go unheeded....lol

but please, people, read this thread

dream

and tell me, is it just me, or is this too big of a coincidence?

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless

Im glad these posts are date-stamped...so after the fact I can point to this and say, "see...I WAS there before it went down..."

And it "nothing happends", I'll swallow my pride and post a "i was duped and wrong" admittance.

Well, maybe if this time something does happen you have educated a few people for the future. I wouldn't seat it, I just doubt many are familiar with what you are talking about.

I agree. I personally dont discount your time wave theory beliefs, but after looking at some timewave counters I don't see what information that one is supposed to put into it to find synchronicities. You have to have points in time that correlate and make sense, and with enough of these, I am sure I could find a synchronicity to the time my dog takes a dump.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
If ANYONE knows how I can take a screenshot of a DOS full-screen program (not windowed) inside of Windows XP...I'd upload and SHOW you guys all the graphs for the month, week, and even 7-year spans.

If time is fractal as this theory states...we are living through the resonance of the fall of the Roman empire...interesting...they had "Barbarian Hordes" destroying them...we have "Worldwide Terrorism" brining us down...

So, I ask once more...anyone have any idea how I can snap a full-screen snapshot of a DOS program running "full screen" under XP?

It's really quite striking. The ebb and flow of novelty can even correspond with an individual (if this is fracal after all!) ... I can predict events--only as far as "somthing unusual will happen" when I see the novelty hit a "high point" in relation to it's immediate surrounding values.

I'm running a DOS version of the Timewave software...it dosen't allow me to print or export (at least workably) the screens i'm using...

I've tried to download 3rd-party software to enable me to snap screenshots--but these always come out plain black. I'm very frustrated and feel that no one will take any of this seriously unless they can SEE for themselves.

I've done hours of google searches on how to snap screenshots of full-screen DOS apps under XP...to no avail...

Like I said, if nothing happends I'll admit I was had...

[edit on 20-8-2006 by MystikMushroom]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Download this trial

www.seoconsultants.com...

Then print the DOS screen to file.

[edit on 20-8-2006 by Lanotom]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Mystik,
Google traction software screen grab pro. Its a free ware screen grab software, simple but very, very effective.

It runs in the back ground, and you just press F9 to grab the screen, press view to see what you have captured, and then save it as a Jpeg or bitmap image. Works for me on games, windows, java, full / split screen the lot.

Then show us what you have found, for if your right (and i think you may well be) your talking about some stuff that will effect us all. I for one want as much knowledge as possible before the event, not after.

Hurry man, clocks ticking.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
No dice...(traction software) it works well for screen grabs, but for some reason the timewave software just shows plain black grabs. The same for the other 3-4 screen capture programs I've DL'ed

It's a DOS application that starts in a window, then asks you to "press any button". When this happends it goes full-screen and the only way out is to hit the "windows" button, or Q+enter (quit from within the program). . .

Don't know if any of these details help...I wonder if I could attatch the software file to one of my posts (it's only a 48k application file) and have someone more knowledgeable than myself figure this out...?

I probably could upload the file to my own domain and then link you all to the software yourselves. That would not only let someone get a screen capture, but prove that I wasn't messing with the graph prior to letting others see it. . .

Sound like a feasable plan? I'm open to sugestions...

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Does anyone know if this muslim event that falls on August 22 this year always falls on August 22nd?

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Here's the link to the winwar archive file containing the TimwaveZero application. It also contains lots of other stuff that wouldn't run on my computer. I've been running the file, "TWZERO87" It's also the largest file in the winrar archive.

Run the software, enter in your target date, enter your desired timespan, and then graph the wave. You can move left/right to get the wave values with the left/right arrow keys.

Here's the link to the software:
Terence McKenna's Timewave Zero Software

I hope this works for you all...*crosses fingers*

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
i have to say, i'm a muslim and i had absolutely no idea this date was special. No muslim i know has ever mentioned it either. I think it must change though, because the month of ramadan changes every year too

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Dude,
heres a simple solution.

Got a digital camera? if you have, run the software, get to the dates involved here, pause it and take a piccie. crop it, post it on fileshak.us and let us all take a look.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
Dude,
heres a simple solution.

Got a digital camera? if you have, run the software, get to the dates involved here, pause it and take a piccie. crop it, post it on fileshak.us and let us all take a look.

Dude...your my hero!

Lemme play around for a bit!! Heh heh heh...I even have a table-top tripod, and can set the camera on an auto-timer to make sure its a clear image...Ok, time to PLAY and get some images uploaded for you all

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Well looks like only 2 more days 'till doomsday. Better get the checklist out and get started...

Anyway I'll post something wierd that happens to me alot. I don't know if this is a subconscious thing or not, but I tend to look at the clock alot whenever it is 9:11. No, Im not joking. Very strange, I can't explain it. It usually happens when I'm not thinking about it. I'll look at the clock, and It'll be 9:11 or 9:10:50 or something like that. Granted, I do look at the clock alot, because I'm a type A, but 9:11 is the number that is most prominent (there are no other numbers that re-occur). This has been happening for about a year. It did stop for awhile, but then started up again about a week ago.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
im not sure if this means anything, but the stock market isnt really acting the same as it was before 9//11. then it was on a downward spiral.
www.spiritoftruth.org...

but i just looked at the dows numbers , something i havent paid attention to for months because ive been so freaking busy as of late but the dow is on its way up .

link

not sure what to make of any of this , but im just adding to the thread. peace

(mod edit to reduce wide page stretching url to a short link)

[edit on 20-8-2006 by pantha]

L3X

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
thanks behindthescenes. i appreciate all relevent links.

(thought i'd add a strange one for the 'planned natural disaster' theorists is this story of silvio berlusconi reported here - news.bbc.co.uk... )

there isn't any cospiration about this, it was fiction for the party's guests or at least here, in Italy i haven't heard about a little earthquake there

[edit on 20-8-2006 by L3X]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Okay guys I used my Cannon S2 IS to snap some photos of the timewave at a timespan of 4 years. I've edited, croped, and uploaded these to my own domain/server/host...I circled the target date, as well as the date on the screen for the target. . .

Hope you find these interesting. . .

As you can see, there are a few dips "into novelty" (thats what the low points are, a higher ammount of novelty...) between now and 2009, but we will not reach values of novelty like we are right now for another 2-3 years.

Hope this makes me sound like less of a raving lunatic with some "mysterious oracle software" ... This is real, based on real fractal mathematics...

Namaste!

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Thanks for the pics Mystic, and now I have to say, I am no longer worried about Tuesday, but that day in 2009 is scaring the hey out of me.

Yikes!

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
As a follow up, I used Adobe Photoshop CS to crop and re-size the raw images to 30% of normal. Then I used windows paint to create the red circles/outlines. I did not alter the graph/wave at all in any of these.

As I have already posted, you can download the DOS application yourself...you'll see the results are duplicable...It then becomes a question as the to the legitmacy of this fractal view of time...

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   

That's the 25th circled, not the 22nd.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join