It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aug 22 wierd stuff

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I floated this theory to Alex, let me share it with all of you. (this is what my novel - The Last Prophet is about)

U.S. will attack U.S. troops in Iraq with chemical weapons. (blame it on Iran)

1) this will vindicate Bush for the missing WMD's in Iraq - and bump his ratings
2) this will guarantee a nuclear strike on Iran. - PNAC requirement

My reasoning:

A) British terrorism was testing an overseas attack - (National guard called in, in U.S. - we passed)
B) Military has been shorting US casualties in Iraq - lots of free dead bodies they can attach to a false-flag
C) US troop loss will justify the Draft - PNAC requirement
D) Chemical attack will justify a nuclear retaliation - PNAC requirement
E) DU posioning cover-up - will help cover years of DU posioning
F) Less complicated - 911 had too many mistakes, overseas would guarantee concealment
G) Military attack may justify Martial Law
H) Nothing more horrifying than massive troop loss - years of Pro-troop media would cause a frenzy of patriotizm.

Grim, I know, that's why I call it the most "Vial Betrayal Ever Conceived".
I hope I'm wrong, but it seems compelling to me.

Wherever they hit, it's going to be bloody - It will be alot easier to control overseas, and they have free dead bodies. And it will help their agenda better than a strike on US soil.

A strike in the US would help dismantle the Constitution better, but a draft would help create martial law better... depends on what they're shooting for.

www.ealchemy.org...

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Hi this is my first post at ATS.I have been lurker here for more than a year and after,may25,june 19 and many other doomsday predicitons i can safely say that on aug 22 nothing will happen.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Does anyone realize that the beginning of August 22, 2006 is midnight is a time zone on the other side of the world. That actually the potential start time for this 'issue' in israel is 3 pm our time the day before...

Monday August 21st 3pm PST = Tuesday August 22nd midnight GMT +2 in Israel.

Uncensored immediate information of worldly issues is the one plus to look forward to in todays technological pandoras box.

Fable:
A man's ship has been destroyed by the sea. He lays helpless on a broken piece of the floating hull intent on God Saving him. He Prays to God and asks him to Pluck him from the water and deliver him safely to his destination. Along comes a large boat, full of undesireables who offers to carry him to their land. He replys..."No, I await God to come down and save me, he knows my needs and my destination." The Ship reluctently moves on. Soon after, another ship much larger than the first, not headed in his indended direction offers to bring him to safety. He still refuses... "I have asked god himself to rescue me, And I am certain He will take me to my homeland." After a long while, The sea takes him and the Man Drowns.
He then stands before God and is permitted to ask god one question before moving on into the next. He asks... "I have always been a faithful student of yours, Why did you not deliver me to my homeland safely. I have influenced my people to believe in your strength, ultimate caring and good, yet you let me drown, why?"
God then asked..." Did I not answer your prayers and send you ship after ship in the manner in which you seeked?"
The man said... "Yes, but none to my homeworld, each were headed in a direction I had no intention of going."
God replied... "My signs can only be so large"

So I say, using the information tools we have been given and the obvious signs happeneing right in front of our faces, provided by those that obsess over conspiracy theorys, is important to consider. Each of us can make an educated decision to acknowledge that this day, the 27th day of the month of Rajab of the year 1427 is a pretty significant day to those whos primary focus is the obliteration of israel and all western culture. That this day, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad the President of Iran will 'respond to the world' regarding Iran's Nuclear program. Iran, who openly supports and funds Hezbollah, just yesterday deployed the whole of its army to its southeast end of the country for "training". Only Iraq and Saudi Arabi lie between Iran and Israel. And Iran has begun 'testing' rockets capable of the short distance over those countries. I even read somewhere that the saudis just purchased 72 fighter jets from a county in europe this last week.

If Nothing happens on Aug 22 then I will be happy... for millions of people in the middle east will get to live another day. How many days after the begining of the very obvious next Holy War will they get to continue to live? And are we as much of a target as Israel?

Well... I am not a smart man, but I know a 100 foot neon sign when I see one.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mister Jones
stanstheman, FYI, someone DID predict the 911 attacks.

mr.Jones

I never said anyone did or didn't, a mod edited a quote I used for length, and didn't put the shortened quote in the gray box.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I'm curious: does anyone have an practical plan for what action(s) to take in the event that s**t actually does hit the fan? I'm old enough to remember MANY "this is the end of the world as we know it" predictions. It seems that all of them were followed by some sort of event that had recognizable patterns leading up to them (in hindsight). Many conspiracy theorists, like chicken little, shout that the sky is falling (and perhaps they're right) but if they are right, then what's the plan? Head for the hills? Hope your car's running fine and has a full tank of gas and the streets are clear of all traffic and there's no acid rain falling on you and your car has worked as a Farraday cage to prevent the emp from stalling you out. Plan to hole up in your bunker? Hope all your kids are home from school and you're not on vacation out of town and you have enough stored fuel for your backup generator and that none of you need medical attention for the entire time that radiation poisoning takes to reach its half-life. Plan on taking up arms, running through the streets doing smash-n-grabs to get what you need to survive? Hope you have bigger bullets than the National Guard (or your neighbors) and that you don't get mugged for all your newly aquired stuff from someone who was too lazy to go do their own smash-n-grab and that you have a safe place to stash it all and that you never need to sleep to protect it all. Going to stay in your house/retreat and ride out the storm? Hope the neighbors who didn't prepare don't realize you have all the necessities within handy walking/shooting distance from their place and that martial law doesn't affect your particular area and that the infrastructure (electric, etc.) stays intact for your convenience. Honestly folks, what's the plan? The way the world is going I think we all know it's just a matter of time before shtf is an inevitability. The real question is: when it comes, how do we survive it? If we survive, how do we ensure that it never happens again?
Except the Lord guard the city, the watchman wakes in vain.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by bogusworld2007
Recently in Columbus, Ohio there have unexplained VERY low fly-bys of military jets. Two last week with NOTHING explained by the military but a news story about a governor taking a passenger flight in the jet. The second NEVER made the news and in my current job I have access to some warnings and I took off all this week coming.

Anyone else see jets in their local community flying way below the norm for their area?

Just south of you in Dayton. We don't even have a fighter group here and there have been jets in and out of here more the past couple of weeks. There where even f-117's flying through here last month? Of course if you know Dayton, you know we always have that mammoth very low flying practise cargo plane flying in circles over the city.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I've got something about August 22nd, somebody connects the destruction of satelite dishes with this event, meaning to cut off Iranians from the outside world, a bit farfectched? Or meant to keep their population oblivious of something?

Blog of the Week Vital Perspective notes that the government of Iran is going from building to building in Tehran, smashing satellite dishes. This can only be construed as an effort to cut Iranians off, as much as possible, from news originating in the outside world. Which strikes me as ominous, especially with August 22 only five days away.

Source

Hmmm, seems now everything is tied to this date by people.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Why cut them off from international press? You would want to let your people know that the international community is getting ready to jump on you wouldn't you? Very odd. Satellite dishes are expensive to..

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Im starting to begin to think ,that something very well might happen in the folllowing days...i just remebered seeing those miltary helicopters with two big propellars on top..i dont know what there exact name is..but i saw them two days in a row ..flying over my house..i never see them before...i live in baltimore maryland...maybe it some sort of training..or moving supplies..could it have to do with iran and august 22nd possible nuke attack.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Wow.......

New thread posted with a link to a Beck Video discussing August 22nd seriously.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And ATS has a link on the front page to this thread here? We've had a watch and wait date every month this year in predicitions.

Why is this date different?

Anyway, just check out the Video.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   

miltary helicopters with two big propellars

they are called chinooks, I have seen the exact same things in the past week they have flew over my home in the UK twice (I have never "ever" seen them in my area previously) the first time their was 1 the 2nd there was 2 (They make some noise), also their are no military bases near my home

The fact that their satelliates have been destroyed "I believe" would also make it harder for for any government to "eavesdrop" on them.

Or

The US who "supposedly" have units in Iran are doing it for reasons I am not going to explain cause i am lazy.

[edit on 20-8-2006 by marcopolo]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
To those who questioned what the green flags were in the detention center as i posted the other day i have the answer.

the are shiite Muslim flags, with deference to the 8th century Prophet who is one of the 12 that are holy to them and have places of pilgrimage.

Now in reference to the 22nd, I have no idea how this works out - but before 9-11 they all had pics of osama bin laden on the walls, and the week before they took them all down. now they have done it with these greens flags.....

I am actually worried about this one. The shiites are supported by iran world wide, as the shiite religion is dominant. When the marhdi army in Iraq fought US troops, they flew the green flag. Now all these green flags have gone.

on the 22nd I am staying at home as discussed earlier.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
DAMN relentless !!! Cheers for bringing that video link to the attention of us all -

Now that settles it for me. I am at home, with my tin hat, tinned food, batteries and water, and I am in no way shape or form leaving my house till the 25th at the very least..

An da s for his mention of the mahadi army uprising AFTER Irans nuclear program was scrutinised..... Dang it im staying in bed ( My bed is now being moved into a second level basement..!!

[edit on 20-8-2006 by D4rk Kn1ght]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
DAMN relentless !!! Cheers for bringing that video link to the attention of us all -

Actually - you should probably thank VoXiSo on his/her thread. I see it's just sitting there, just thought it should be brought to the attention of this thread.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Here is a link (I believe) to the Bernard Lewis information referenced in the Glenn Beck video linked above.

Mr. Lewis, professor emeritus at Princeton

To me, it's all rather chilling, not because of coincidence, but because it explains why August 22nd is a biggie and who it's a biggie for. Is it an opportunity for a very unstable belief system (the islamic extremists) to take matters into their own hands and attempt to fulfill a prophesy.

My question now - is the leader of Iran an extremist supporter, does our government and/or media just want us to think he is, or does it even matter how it falls into place if it does?

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless
To me, it's all rather chilling, not because of coincidence, but because it explains why August 22nd is a biggie and who it's a biggie for. Is it an opportunity for a very unstable belief system (the islamic extremists) to take matters into their own hands and attempt to fulfill a prophesy.

Know whats tragic? That these freaks of religion may start this nuclear war, while hoping their hidden Imam will return. Nothing happens, no Imam shows up, no Allah interferes. Then all of them will realise what bloodshed they have caused. Afterwards, i can see hatred against their religion beyond anything we can imagine.

Afterall, when it appears this Imam doesnt show up, it means they have destroyed Holy sites, hundreds of thousands of people, for absolutely nothing. Just imagine the anger of countries not involved with their beliefs. What about those consequences?

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
... of replies, and no one seemed to take notice of my warning about novelty and synchronicty being at a 3-year high this weekend and into tuesday.

Oh well, if somthing happends at least I get to say "I told you so"

To me, this finding is more significant than any drills, tests, alerts, or troop placements. The timewave would signify the unerlying ammount of synchronicity that ENABLES aforementioned events to EVEN happen.

I guess if you're not in the "know" about Novelty, Synchronicty or the Timwave Zero software it means little...

Whatever, just hope I get to go "I told you so" and gain some respect and legitimacy from this...

[edit on 20-8-2006 by MystikMushroom]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
ok, after reading this thread and (like others) thinking...just another doomsday prediction, i decided to yahoo search august 22nd. And lo and behold, i got this link from Above Top Secret.
Someone might have already posted it in this thread, if so, sorry....but it freaked me out a litttle bit...especially when i saw the date it was posted. Its a woman who had a dream back in 2004 about bombs going off over America. The date these things happened was August 22nd

dream

this is weird....what are the chances that someone back in 2004 would have a dream about something happening on a date which didnt really become significant until 2 years later

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I have no inside information or observations to offer other than that I CAN verify that here, in central Virginia, I have seen and heard military jets, more than the usual number, and they're flying unusually low. I live 20 miles out from a small, regional airport so there are planes flying over all the time. But I have DEFINATELY noticed more traffic as far as military jets and helicopters go. I don't live in a big city but it's big enough and there are enough Federal offices in this city that there is definately a military presence of some sort, albeit subtle, from time to time... including 9/11.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Im telling you guys, somthing BIG is going to happen...I have NO IDEA WHAT, but somthing "out of the ordinary" on a global scale WILL happen. The Timwave software I'm running shows this. We won't see levels of novelty like this untill '09

Novelty Theory/Timewave Zero WIKI Link

Terence McKenna Himself Describes Novelty Theory

Fractal Time software LINK

Math BEHIND the Timewave Zero...

I've been running this software and looking at the day in question (aug 22nd) in diffrent time spans...by hour, day, month, year, 5 years, and higher...

Im glad these posts are date-stamped...so after the fact I can point to this and say, "see...I WAS there before it went down..."

And it "nothing happends", I'll swallow my pride and post a "i was duped and wrong" admittance.

But I just wish others would at least chime in about this finding if they are know about novelty theory, synchronicty or Terence McKenna's Timewave Zero formulations.

[edit on 20-8-2006 by MystikMushroom]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join