It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aug 22 wierd stuff

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Something that struck me as odd, and that I have never seen before, a few days ago at 11:11PM CST they had a test of the Civil Authorities warning system on the TV here in Oklahoma City. Perhaps it's nothing, but given the recent news and some things that I had read months ago, everything is starting to fall into place to paint an ugly picture.

Heh... after reading over what I wrote, the time was 11:11... 22...

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 05:09 AM
link   
stanstheman, FYI, someone DID predict the 911 attacks.
Las Vegas astrologer Lynne Palmer in her book "Astrological Almanac for 2001" the following line:

"Avoid terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001"

On another page in the same book, she states: "These are the days when terrorist attacks are most likely to occur. Sept 11-13, 2001".
(source)

Another astrologer Robert Zoller wrote in 2000 in his newsletter Nuntuis the following about the year 2001: "From September we are entering a period of increased danger to us in the West... I have also said that this threat is linked not so much to a new boldness in terrorist planning but more to US incompetence (!)... After September 2001 when the first big crisis will have hit the US we will never be the same again"

Accurate prediction? definetely
Lucky shots? probably

Considering the fact that thousands and thousands are making predictions all the time, some of them are bound to be right some time.

Anyway, august 22 is in 2 days, so i'll be on the newssites like a fly on a ..

mr.Jones

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by dstarsfan879905
Re-runs of Roseanne signal the end of times. Keep your eyes open and your remote clicking. please for the sake of the children, report these important tv viewing facts. its your duty people. you too can prevent forest fires.

Actually they both run in reruns, Dawson's Creek on TBS and Roseanne on the Oxygen Channel. Not sure if they run at the same time though, so we should be safe.... for now

[edit on 8/20/2006 by PapaHomer]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 05:53 AM
link   
We will see if anythin happen on tat day
Expect The UnExpected

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Regardless of the squabbles going on, this thread does seem like an important one
and I am choosing it to make my first contribution to ATS.

I live close to one of the G8 countries' capital city.
(LOL first post = slightly paranoid)
There is a military base not too far away.
And the planes have been out quite regularly as of late.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing

Originally posted by thesneakiod
Its almost like you people want this to happen. Are your lives that s**t that you wish
for the end? Personally i feel sorry for your kids they must live their lives in terror.
For gods sake just grab life by the scruff of the neck and live it people.

It's more like we are tired of having our energy and consciousness suppressed and controlled. We are tired of being told that some nationalities / races / creeds are more special or important than others when we are all the same consciousness. It's one thing to say to an individual "pull yourself together and do something about your life" but there are billions of people around the world who simply have no choice - third world nations for instance. That's where the hopelessness comes from - seeing the injustices in the world. We can do whatever we want as individuals, but we have been mind-controlled for so long that as one people we have been led down a path of destruction ever since time began. There is a way out - the way out is to expose these manipulative string-pullers - expose them.

Er.. What the hell are you on about? We're not talking about the strife of living in a third world country, or being poor or having difficulties in life. We're talking about(well me anyway) the supposed end of times that gets laughably predicted
by crackpots like alex jones or people on this thread that NEVER comes true.
Save your psycho babble for another thread.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Surprised noone has posted this yet. What about Iran test firing a new short range missile today? That is odd even tho they are claiming it is tied in to the wargames they are having...... www.msnbc.msn.com...

[edit on 20-8-2006 by iggster]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Its almost like you people want this to happen. Are your lives that s**t that you wish
for the end? Personally i feel sorry for your kids they must live their lives in terror.

It's more like we are tired of having our energy and consciousness suppressed and controlled. We are tired of being told that some nationalities / races / creeds are more special or important than others when we are all the same consciousness. It's one thing to say to an individual "pull yourself together and do something about your life" but there are billions of people around the world who simply have no choice - third world nations for instance. That's where the hopelessness comes from - seeing the injustices in the world. We can do whatever we want as individuals, but we have been mind-controlled for so long that as one people we have been led down a path of destruction ever since time began. There is a way out - the way out is to expose these manipulative string-pullers - expose them.

Er.. What the hell are you on about? We're not talking about the strife of living in a third world country, or being poor or having difficulties in life. We're talking about(well me anyway) the supposed end of times that gets laughably predicted

Nonsense. You were attempting to psychoanalyse the psyche of someone wishing the 'end of the world' upon themselves and I was offering an explanation. It's not psycho-babble, and Alex Jones is not a crackpot. He's one of a few people brave enough to say what they think. He did indeed predict 9-11, so for you to say "it never comes true", well that's not a factual statement for starters. And the fact his latest 'prediction' has been given airtime on Fox could well mean he's done enough to foil their plans for now. You ought to be kissing his ass for saving yours!

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I saw that today, Sunday, as well, the Iranian missle test.

It doesnt have range to hit Israel from Iran, 250kilometer max range, Israel is well outside of that right? I'm a stupid american standard system user and see distance in miles, but I know 1km = 1.6, 1.7 miles or so?

It would certainly be capable of hitting all of the American/Coalition installations and positions in the whole of Iraq as well as Afganistan. The ironic thing is, until we mustered a response, they'd have a turkey shoot on our guys in Iraq and Afganistan, they could kill thousands with conventional missles, no nukes, within a day.

Perhaps they want a good, reliable, cheaply homemade short range surface to surface missle because they're expecting an IMPENDING LOCAL CONFLICT.

Or, they could eventually ship 'em to Hizbollah who could use them to hit Tel Aviv or Jerusalem ACCURATELY(say they wanted to hit that Israeli nuclear plant) from as far as Beirut. They already have some missles capable of doing so called Zelzal 1 and Zelzal 2 but they require a special launcher and are easily identified & destroyed from the air by Israel. Theyre also the most expensive and least numerous of the arsenal, i recall reading Hisbollah only had a max of like, 50 Zel zal 1 and 2's. So perhaps these new "Lightning" missles, forgot the Farsi name for the new tester missle, will be just the ticket for Shia forces through the mid-east.

[edit on 20-8-2006 by runetang]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
It doesnt have range to hit Israel from Iran, 250kilometer max range, Israel is well outside of that right? I'm a stupid american standard system user and see distance in miles, but I know 1km = 1.6, 1.7 miles or so?
[edit on 20-8-2006 by runetang]

It's the contrary... 1 mile = 1.6 km...

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Nonsense. You were attempting to psychoanalyse the psyche of someone wishing the 'end of the world' upon themselves and I was offering an explanation. It's not psycho-babble, and Alex Jones is not a crackpot. He's one of a few people brave enough to say what they think. He did indeed predict 9-11, so for you to say "it never comes true", well that's not a factual statement for starters. And the fact his latest 'prediction' has been given airtime on Fox could well mean he's done enough to foil their plans for now. You ought to be kissing his ass for saving yours!

The fact that his "prediction" has been on fox is a joke, just like the network itself.
He never predicted it, so stop talking rubbish. Im not kissing anyones ass least of
all that idiots. I just hope you post some apologies on the 22nd when nothing
happens, no doubt you will be gutted that it didnt. Remember Y2K? EXACTLY. I dont
need to analyze anyone either, all you have to do is read peoples posts on this thread to know they're not living in the real world. Yours included.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Recently in Columbus, Ohio there have unexplained VERY low fly-bys of military jets. Two last week with NOTHING explained by the military but a news story about a governor taking a passenger flight in the jet. The second NEVER made the news and in my current job I have access to some warnings and I took off all this week coming.

Anyone else see jets in their local community flying way below the norm for their area?

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   
My contribution to this thread.. another military excersize in canadas high arctic.

Link to story

More than 400 army, navy and air force personnel have converged in Canada's high Arctic for the latest Canadian sovereignty exercise.

Over the next 10 days, the military will patrol in and around Lancaster Sound, the strait between Baffin and Devon Islands, as part of Operation Lancaster.

It's the first sovereignty exercise that far north in Canada's Arctic in decades.

[edit on 20-8-2006 by North Rider]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I dont need to analyze anyone either, all you have to do is read peoples posts on this thread to know they're not living in the real world. Yours included.

That doesn't sound very respectful.
If you want my opinion on this Aug 22 thing, I don't think anything will happen. It's all part of the fear mechanism, I'm not buying into any of it.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by bogusworld2007
Recently in Columbus, Ohio there have unexplained VERY low fly-bys of military jets. Two last week with NOTHING explained by the military but a news story about a governor taking a passenger flight in the jet. The second NEVER made the news and in my current job I have access to some warnings and I took off all this week coming.

Anyone else see jets in their local community flying way below the norm for their area?

sometimes aircraft do flypasts and travel for airshows and family days. Did you phone the millitary and ask?

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   

The fact that his "prediction" has been on fox is a joke, just like the network itself.
He never predicted it, so stop talking rubbish.

Well you clearly didn't listen carefully enough.. or perhaps with 'selective hearing mode enabled'. I will transcribe some of the things Alex foretells regarding 9/11.. it's black and white:

1) Implicates Bin Laden = CIA "the boogie-man they need".
2) Globalists want to bring US down, using 'terrorism' as pretext to get it done.
3) 4 million will die, ushering in martial law. I think Alex is referring to their wider plan here, and ties in with this new statement regarding between now and October.
4) "..if any terrorism comes, we know who to blame"
5) "..we know the government is planning terrorism"
6) "..we know Oklahoma and WTC (1993) was terrorism"
7) "we know the Joint Chiefs of Staff want to blow up airliners"
8) "..if you do it, we're gonna blame you because we know who's up to it"
9) "..or if you let some terrorist group do it like the WTC (referring to '93 obviously) we know who to blame"

Is that 'real world' enough for ya?

[edit on 20-8-2006 by RiotComing]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by bogusworld2007
Recently in Columbus, Ohio there have unexplained VERY low fly-bys of military jets. Two last week with NOTHING explained by the military but a news story

Along different lines, there's a National Air Guard base about ~10 mi. from where I am and there routes have changed.

Used to see C-47s all the time, now I don't see any. There also used to be low-flys of helicopters, but now I don't see those any more, either.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I think the Canadian military has something planned for August 22nd

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   
There's another similar thread reagarding this whole issue:

Aug 22nd Anomaly

I think most of us know that the likelihood something bad is going to happen is pretty low. That said, it seems the intent of this thread is to assemble locally observed events that could suggest something 'in the works'. All you people taking pot-shots at the thread are contributing nothing. If you don't have anything to contribute then don't.

We need to hear from other active or guard military on this board as well as EMT's, public safety (fire and police) and the like. Are any of you seeing changes in your scheduling? Any vacation requests being denied? Any personnel changes? Any new equipment? You all get the idea... without jeapordizing your jobs please give us details and approximate locations (region in US or closest major city). Perhaps we can tie-in subtle correlations. Let's face it, no matter what side of the 9/11 argument you happen to be on, there were PLENTY of 'coincidences' just leading up. That's what we're trying to get at here.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Well, i have Tuesday off. I'll be home alone waiting.......

For doomsday...

how fun i to have off

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join