It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aug 22 wierd stuff

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
So you know how to build a nuclear bomb shelter "if" it happens? You would have to be quick. Sorry if you think im being sarcastic, but lets look at every other supposed
dates that come up (all the time) regarding the end of the world : NOTHING HAPPENS! i know the rubbish you will come out with though "this date seems more
relevent than all the others" its almost comical. No one on earth predicted 9/11
not to mention all the other terrorist attacks, but this ones different il bet!

Its almost like you people want this to happen. Are your lives that s**t that you wish
for the end? Personally i feel sorry for your kids they must live their lives in terror.
For gods sake just grab life by the scruff of the neck and live it people.

I am living about 90 miles northeast of NYC. I would have time to put something together if a nuke struck NYC, before the fallout hit my town. As far as Aug 22, I have no feeling about it one way or another-so you're wrong there. I assume at some point there will be a disease/natural disaster /terrorist attack that will affect the food supply. If that happens then I will have enough food to feed my kids. I do not wish for any of these things to happen, I am not into the "end times" and my life is joyful. My children are bright, smart and funny and have grown with full knowledge that I keep a pantry which by the way I use all the time. Not everyone who is prepared is like Reba McIntyre in "Tremours".

Mod Edit: removed massive, confusing, unnecessary quote.

[edit on 19-8-2006 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jolly1970
Ok just need to know onw thing. How am I putting my buddy in jeopardy? Please explain.

By saying he is in Iran, that he was stationed with you at SOCOM. It basically says we have Special Ops in Iran. Green Berets working with the Iranians against the gov't? Perhaps, Iran is ripe for a revolt. Rangers scouting airfields (although Rangers really aren't considered specail forces), hmmm maybe. Delta Force checking out nuke facilities? Could be. CIA working human intel? Probably.

All I can tell you is that I have family members who are serving right now and I know for a fact that they would never, ever, ever give any operational info to anyone who was not cleared for it at any time. And believe me, I've tried.

People can assume anything they want about where our forces are, but if you did serve, then you have credibility and the responsibility that goes along with it.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
In response to sneakoids quote

"...no one in the world predicted 911..."

Let me correct you there mate. Alex Jones correctly predicted the 911 attacks 2 months before they happened and the warnings fell on deaf ears.

and now he has warned of another impeding attacks.

dont know of anyone else that has predicted it correctly, not even the best psychics in the worlds said BOO!

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The X-Files spinoff The Lone Gunmen's pilot episode where the protagonists disrupt a black government plot to crash an airliner into the WTC to boost the defense budget was an interesting bit of prediction, not long before the attacks.

I'm curious about the Alex Jones' prediction.
What exactly did he say?

[edit on 8/19/06 by xmotex]

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanstheman
By saying he is in Iran, that he was stationed with you at SOCOM. It basically says we have Special Ops in Iran. Green Berets working with the Iranians against the gov't? Perhaps, Iran is ripe for a revolt. Rangers scouting airfields (although Rangers really aren't considered specail forces), hmmm maybe. Delta Force checking out nuke facilities? Could be. CIA working human intel? Probably.

US commandos are operating inside Iran selecting sites for future air strikes, says the American investigative reporter Seymour Hersh.
In the New Yorker magazine, Hersh says intelligence officials have revealed that Iran is the Bush administration's "next strategic target".

Hersh says that American special forces have conducted reconnaissance missions inside Iran for six months.

Source.

Old news and anyway, who'd think it'd be any other way?

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
prisonplanet.tv...

heres the link to alex jones' prediction in July 2001. see for yourself and make up your own mind

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesneakiod
Its almost like you people want this to happen. Are your lives that s**t that you wish
for the end? Personally i feel sorry for your kids they must live their lives in terror.
For gods sake just grab life by the scruff of the neck and live it people.

It's more like we are tired of having our energy and consciousness suppressed and controlled. We are tired of being told that some nationalities / races / creeds are more special or important than others when we are all the same consciousness. It's one thing to say to an individual "pull yourself together and do something about your life" but there are billions of people around the world who simply have no choice - third world nations for instance. That's where the hopelessness comes from - seeing the injustices in the world. We can do whatever we want as individuals, but we have been mind-controlled for so long that as one people we have been led down a path of destruction ever since time began. There is a way out - the way out is to expose these manipulative string-pullers - expose them.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
even DEBKAfile, a heavily pro-jewish media site/organization that posts up articles throughout the day has an article talking about Aug 22nd and what B. Lewis said. Just goto www.debka.com... and find the article about Iranian war games. If its not in that article, there will be a link at the end of the article to it.

I still think if something happens it wont be the DELIVERY of a nuclear weapon explosion anywhere on the face of the earth. Keep in mind im only talking about the 22nd.. lol.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
My Brother in law returned some tools he borrowed from me. This is highly unusual and suspicious. I can only assume that he knows that something of Global, perhaps Universal significance is about to happen and that he wants to tie up all loose ends before it occurs.
I will keep my eye on him and report any more uncharacteristic behavior.

If he pays back the money he owes me I will alert ATS immediately because that will surely indicate that something of Cosmic importance is about to happen.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Hmm, I'm not so sure they would strike just yet. There's just not enough enforcement against the countless amount of resisters there will be if martial law is declared. However, we have no clue if the NWO has any secret black ops. projects to be unleashed upon human beings (mind control) once martial law is declared. The only thing I could see is UN troops coming to help with "disaster relief" when they're really transporting citizens to detention centers. We already saw what happened during Katrina (troops from the EU, Mexico, etc. came to New Orleans), so there's no doubt that can happen again. However, I wouldn't be so sure that law enforcement would really be happy seeing innocent human beings, forms of life, being slaugtered in front of them.

Totally off topic, but I've noticed that human beings seem to be more sincere to dogs then their own species, which is quite strange (don't get me started on the nature of humanity and how it's changed...and no, I'm not an alien). Michael Tsarion's LA conference gave me a chilling reminder...14,600 wars recorded in the past 5,000 years, commited by human beings.

Anyways, I'm not so sure it would happen so soon. I was thinking more along the lines of 2009-2010, due to a large increase in survelience, security, and enforcement over the years due to "terrorist activities." I haven't seen any major UN troop movements in the past year (there's been small amounts, but nothing major), so the NWO would have to rely on Americans killing Americans, which I don't think can be 100% complete.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Nothing will happen and that alex jones video is so fake.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Booooo scarry August 22nd date.

Hooooray beer!

-Steve

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanstheman

Originally posted by jolly1970
Ok just need to know onw thing. How am I putting my buddy in jeopardy? Please explain.

All I can tell you is that I have family members who are serving right now and I know for a fact that they would never, ever, ever give any operational info to anyone who was not cleared for it at any time. And believe me, I've tried.

People can assume anything they want about where our forces are, but if you did serve, then you have credibility and the responsibility that goes along with it.

i've been stationed at SOCOM for a couple years. Actually, SOCOM 2. that game is awesome. you guys should play it. I'm gonna get killed now. Iran wants to take away my right to free gaming. Bastards

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I heard a bad rumor. It's scary. I heard that..on August 22nd....they're showing Dawson's Creek on tv here. God..we're doomed.

Re-runs of Roseanne signal the end of times. Keep your eyes open and your remote clicking. please for the sake of the children, report these important tv viewing facts. its your duty people. you too can prevent forest fires.

and if you happen to see Dawson's Creek and Roseanne on at the same time....god help us.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   
A movie I rented from blockbuster is due on tuesday. I guess this mean I better return it on time or else ! Right ?

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Madden 07 comes out on Tuesday..

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Oh damn..there's a Roseanne Marathon on right now. END TIMES!!! It's all over for us. We're screwed. Goodbye ATS. it's been real. its been fun. but it hasnt been real fun. good luck to you all. peace love and nuclear weapons.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I've been playing around with the "Fractal Time" or "Timewave Zero" software inspired by Terence McKenna's work with the King Wen sequence of the I Ching...there appears to be a spike in "novelty"--which is defined as coincidence, connectedness, synchronicity...ect on or near the 22nd.

We won't reach levels of synchronicity close to these values for nearly 3 more years after this period. Interesting indeed.

I was surprised myself to see it there when I was just trying to see what was going on this week for my own personal use...

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

[edit on 20-8-2006 by MystikMushroom]

[edit on 20-8-2006 by MystikMushroom]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 03:07 AM
link   
could some mod please close this thread.

it started off as an idea to keep a searchable record of foreknowledge for a possible attack and has degenerated into fighting, triviality and stupidity. ive asked several times to keep opinion out and to keep on subject but, like 5 years olds, it seems they just cant help themselves. im not going to keep asking you to behave like adults.

shame really, because it could have made for an interesting thread.

thanks to the few who seriously participated in it

[edit on 20-8-2006 by justyc]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   
edit

[edit on 20-8-2006 by Mdv2]

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join