It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aug 22 wierd stuff

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Last time I checked there was 24 hours worth of 8/22. Something could happen in an hour, 12 hours, perhaps they want it to be 8/22 for the US, we simply don't know.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by behindthescenes
This guy just never ceases to amaze me. Check his comments last week.

Following are excerpts from a speech delivered by Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, which aired on Iranian News Channel (IRINN) on August 15, 2006:
[...]

If you want to have good relations with the Iranian people in the future, you should acknowledge the right and the might of the Iranian people, and you should bow and surrender to the might of the Iranian people. If you do not accept this, the Iranian people will force you to bow and surrender.

WE SURRENDER! WE SURRENDER!

hey guys thank me on 8/23/06. i just saved all our lives. may peace be with you.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Here a new prisonplanet.com article discussing the Aug 22 doomday talk. The author seems to think nothing will happen.

www.prisonplanet.com...

I think this scenario all hinges around the Iranian response that they are supposed to unveil and the far off chance of North Korea testing an underground nuke, as some news agencies were saying over the weekend. If these don't pan out, then all should be well for the time being.

ABC News - North Korea Prepares for Nuke Test

abcnews.go.com...

[edit on 21-8-2006 by Hooligan1974]

[edit on 21-8-2006 by Hooligan1974]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Here are a few of today's articles I found.

Report: Iran, Syria re-arming Hezbollah

Turkey intercepts Hezbollah arms

British equipment used by Hezbollah

War protest grows in Israel

Report: Iran has U.S. over a barrel

Although I believe tomorrow will be no different from today, I thought I'd play along.

Here's one more: U.S. makes 1971 missile data classified

[edit on 21-8-2006 by 2manyquestions]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Here's another interesting site...

Live Blog for Aug 22nd

armageddoncocktailhour.wordpress.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I seem to find a missing link for the chain reaction(the so called dooms day) to occur. If Iran nukes Israel and takes it off the map, how is it that rest of the world is going to end? Probably US is going to help Israel officially, owing to the fact that Israel is its ally. And the five super powers seem to be against Iran's nuclear program. Since everything seems to work against Iran, what I see is Iran getting nuked out in case of aggression. May be some more nations which support Iran. I doubt we have a credible reason in believing that tomorrow is the D-day. It takes atleast a week of fierce battle for some super power to get insane and press the button of death. While many people get perturbed with the predictions, few beneficiaries here include the ATS owners, who put up some AD banners in between the postings. I love this business.

[edit on 21-8-2006 by nawkturn]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Well, I had a "feeling" based on rumors and hearsay that 9/11 was gonna happen during the weeks preceding that event. I don't have the same feeling right now(pertaining to the USA that is) but I do think something big is gonna happen soon. I doubt it will be the 22nd because everyone will be watching that date now that this whole thing has a life of its own on the web now.

What I think is gonna happen is this: Iran is gonna do something incredibly suicidal and Isreal will activate the Sampson Option turning the majority of the mid-east into a radioactive wasteland.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
A couple of people on another forum I visit have reported hearing/seeing an unusual amount of military aircraft today in the UK. One of them is in the Newcastle area and another in west London reporting hearing fast jets around 14 times tonight

Probably nothing, but seemed a bit unusual.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I just saw a nuke go off, omg!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul
I just saw a nuke go off, omg!!!

I fail to see the humor in these posts...

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I bet anyone a dollar that no major events will unfold on the 22nd. Anywhooo..I was on base today because my friend got me in. We were going to the driving range because its alot cheaper than anywhere else. And as it so happened.. the driving range was CLOSED!! (On base) the horror!!! They must be cleaning up the golf balls for tommorow's (today for some of you) events of much gravity.

[edit on 21-8-2006 by vicarious]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I fail to see the humor in these posts...

Crap, and sorry, never the better timing.

[edit on 21-8-2006 by vicarious]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
It just now turned Midnight. Let's see what happens.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curio
A couple of people on another forum I visit have reported hearing/seeing an unusual amount of military aircraft today in the UK. One of them is in the Newcastle area and another in west London reporting hearing fast jets around 14 times tonight

Where is the source?

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by nawkturn

Where is the source?

Have you tried the cupboard - next to the salt?

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nawkturn

Where is the source?

Have you tried the cupboard - next to the salt?

Tried the google and am tired. I just am looking to ascertain my rational thinking.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Please be Advised:

ABOUT ATS: Warnings for one-line or short responses

ABOUT ATS: Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote

please heed the above forewarnings while this topic continues to be discussed.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I for one think nothing will happen. Iran will give the UN its answer (most likely a rejection) and then we go back to the drawing board.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
oh the wait! the wait!

what IS supposed to happen really?
i think i misunderstood or skipped a few things..what is supposed to happen?
all ive been hearing is this will be like a 9/11

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Thank you for reminding those participating in this thread of that rule.

I can't believe someone would actually post "I just saw a nuke go off".

I think people should lose all points or be suspended when they post crap like that.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join