It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the power of the Mind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The power of the human mind, six words that have infinite possibilities. We are at the beginning of an era of awakening by the people on the planet Earth. Many new areas of the minds capabilities are being constantly discovered and accepted by one and all. More and more research is being done in an attempt to figure all these things out. Over the last couple of years I have listened to and read about so many experiments about using people's collective thoughts/positive thinking/ to influence things from the weather to politics. Some of these findings were staggering, and almost unbelievable if it hadn't been recorded for later scrutiny. I believe that a person can influence his or her life, just by the power of the mind. Can you imagine what would happen to mankind if everyone thought about each other, instead of themselves, in a good, positive manner and concentrated on the world being in harmony and peace.

You can do anything you set your mind to...

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I believe this too.
I dont have any videos or movies though.
You happen to know of any videos showing this as fact ?
Something like a discovery channel doc or something would be cool.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Each of us has an electro-magnetic field around our bodies. This is what we know as the aura. Our thoughts and the activity of our brain form a circuit within that aura. The energy of the chakras is bio-electricity. Our brains run on bio-electricity. This can be seen when some people have seizures. Our thoughts are electrical impulses. When we revamp our bio-electricity, we stimulate areas of our minds that have been and are normally dormant.

As we can see, by focusing our attention to our chakras, we empower them. Focusing on and turning our attention to anything can give it power. Ignore something and it will wither away. Everything comes full circle. It is the Law of the Universe. To Hell with the 3 Fold law.... Just remember, that which you send out will come back to you. Do good things and ye shall be rewarded.

Beyond Matter
Thought Control Of The Weather
Telekinesis
Telepathy

join