It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar fact or fiction???

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

One of the things about Lazar that has always kept me on the fence about him is the fact he has not ever tried to capitalize on his fame. Not once has he tried to sell a book, TV or movie deal, DVD, he doesn't even hit the "Tin Foil Speaker Circuit" for the lousy few bucks you can make on that lowest level venue AKA "UFO Conventions"...
Springer...

Sadly, Lazar DID make money off his claims. He sold a tape for $30.00 and was paid to speak at certain events. He didn't do this long though, nor did he make much money. If he wanted to, he could of made a LOT more money, and I think in most of the situations where he accepted it, he needed the money, seeing he was dirt poor.

I've been obsessed with Lazars story since I stumbled upon it years ago, and I'm dying for more juicy details. If you get a chance, could you please ask Mr Knapp if he ever plans to release the unseen footage taken with Bob in LANL. Or any other unreleased footage for that matter.

I'm down for any extra details that would help get Bobs story out of the gray. It's been there way too long.

Also another question I've wanted to ask the general ATS public is, has anyone here filed Freedom of information acts to LANL, MIT, Caltech etc, regarding any information on Bob Lazar? If so what have you found?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
In the Bob Lazar documentary, Bob Lazar claims to have examined two out of the three levels on the disc, but was not granted access to the third level. However, he does seem to suggest that even though they look like portholes, "he can assure you they are not." Seems as though he is suggesting something here...anyone know what that suggestion might be? Cheers

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
You have to consider: He is somewhat a nerd and a geek, and a smart guy. Considering that, and the fact that people a heck of less intelligent people have completely bamboozled the masses, you could expect that he could concoct a really wild and believable tale.

Unfortunately, he has absolutely no real proof. However, he has been caught in lies on more than one occasion, and cannot even provide documentation to prove such simple things as his self-claimed education.

I don't exactly believe him, but I don't disbelieve him 100%. But I certainly won't buy into his claims without more proof. I guess I can say I believe him quite a bit more than Corso.

<< 12  13  14   >>

join