It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cast not the first stone!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Murder is the act of ultimate cruelty.
I don't know what they're thinking but for their own good illuminati better not initiate any further attacks.
They think they're separate when they're part of the whole, by hurting others they only further kick down their own soul.

They are very angry men, by trying to destroy others they will only destroy themselves.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I'd have to agree. It's sort of that "do unto your neighbor as you would have them do to you" saying. What's that the golden rule?

The government preaches it, but won't follow it.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 09:53 PM
link   
would have men believe their is something to fear in death(loosing their material possessions) and that in order to live eternally they have to kill others for their belief...

versus be willing to die for what they believe in...

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Big sage are you an illuminati

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I fear not death. Death brings truth. Death brings peace. Death will put things right for me.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman
Murder is the act of ultimate cruelty.
I don't know what they're thinking but for their own good illuminati better not initiate any further attacks.
They think they're separate when they're part of the whole, by hurting others they only further kick down their own soul.

They are very angry men, by trying to destroy others they will only destroy themselves.

What if there is no soul, i am an atheist so i don't belive in a soul in that way. People apperantly have a massive amount of energy in the body, i mean that if you could plug a box into a person and turn them into a bomb, i mean, release all the forms of the energy in the human body in an instant it would be a very powerful explosion. This energy has to go somewhere so i do not discount the possibility of some kind of continued existance in another state (when u die whare does the energy go?), but if this is the case its nothing science eventualy wont explain and certainly not linked to a "god" or "afterlife" as religeons say.
The classic theisom of god says he is all powerful and all loving (omnipitant and benevolant) then evil simply can't exist as if a "god" is all loving and all powerful there can be no hate in a world created by that god as the god is omnipitant.

If what i say is true there is no eventual punishment for these corrupt individuals and the only ones who can stop them are the people.

Im not attacking you beliefs if you do belive in God but i've had a few beers and thats just what i think, i would like to here what you think on what i have said.

I'm going for another beer

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   
well one could say that you have no energy at death because you cannot consume any food or water which is what we convert into energy....

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:14 PM
link   
True but im talking about the total energy within a human being....there is a huge amount of it......eat a big meal, digest it, don't use the energy and die, where does it go??

Energy is not just what you eat, cells divide, chemical reactions occur (some for a bit after you die). Energy cannot be created or destroyed only changed so the energy must go somwhere.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I'm not afraid of death, I'm on my second marriage!

Exactly what is this cryptic crap trying to say. Clarify, please.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Im saying that like all the chemical energy in the substance TNT is released on a split second detaonation, if it was poss to convert an entire human body to energy in a split second the explosion would be huge, so where does that go when we die, i was just trying to say to Freeman what i think a soul is, im just a bit pissed and went off on a bit of a tangent.

I was trying to respond to freeman's post about the NWO sould being punished for all they have done and why i don't agree. If you want more info Thomas Crowne then U2U me and ill try and explain my views of what happens when we die but i don't want to turn this thread into a religeous debate.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Oh yeah Thomas Crowne...is that picture you?

cool dog!

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:35 PM
link   
well what happens if you die of starvation...at the point of death you die because you have no more energy....and the energy of your cells simply go back to a simple existence like when a tree dies..

[Edited on 11-14-2003 by sirCyco]

[Edited on 11-14-2003 by sirCyco]

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:38 PM
link   
you may have no energy to move but there is still a lot of energy stored in various forms in the body

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I was trying to respond to freeman's post about the NWO sould being punished for all they have done and why i don't agree.
yeah im just sayin kinda like you where....they probably wont get enternal damnation although they probably should..

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirCyco
I was trying to respond to freeman's post about the NWO sould being punished for all they have done and why i don't agree.
yeah im just sayin kinda like you where....they probably wont get enternal damnation although they probably should..

Exactly.

Great minds think alike

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 09:48 PM
link   
No need to explain further for me, Koby, I see precisely what you are saying. Thanks.

No, that is not me, the guy there is a marine, I was an Army dog handler. The dog is the same kind I worked, though. Great dogs.

top topics

join