It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India taking over

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 02:47 AM
link   
It seems like India is slowly spreading itself.

It is now joining hands with US for Nuclear power...... creating values for its products relating to science and Technology...... getting over China in Production facilities.

Are we seeing a resurgent India.

Regards

convert2cad.com...

Bhaskar: we need to discuss about appointments.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I do not think that any nation that has as strong belief as they do in religion will go very far. The country is totaly in poverty, cows are all over the place, and it smells horrible. Still dont believe that they are to become the worlds IT department.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Oh ho, the mindset of lower than average intellects haven't changed. They still think of India as a land of snake charmers and Fakirs of the Great Indian Rope Trick fame!!

Much water has flowed under the bridge. And India has progressed by leaps and bounds.

Agreed there's poverty in India.
How about the US of A, the worlds only so called Super Power? Look at their ghettos and the back alleys of New York. Look at the poor suckers of New Orleans. Look at their caste system - ''n-word's' they call them. Look at their pathetic health care. And they squeeze the hell out of their poor by a tax regime that funds their rich. And look at their education standards - falling like Enron's crdibility graph!

The world's biggest corporate scams happen in the US of A and trillions of dollars are spent on wars and 'eradication' of terrorism. But how much is spent on education, healthcare and eradication of poverty? Zilch!

So people in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones. Amen.

...as quoted from one of my posts on ATS

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Take a trip to india and then come back here. Tell me what you think then.
PS: we dont have traffic jams in NY because of some holy cows.

Do you really think that india is a nicer place to live then the USA ? seriously ?

[edit on 18-8-2006 by R3KR]

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I agree India has problems. its not cleaner & corrupted systems but they are improving. it take another couple of decades before u see anything good.

however India has huge potential in terms of brain & knowledge. Every parents make sure that their kids atleast finish graduation & do whatever it takes. thats the reason why india is hub of IT.

I am from india and I am here in US from last so many years. I have seen how I can do my work in couple of hours which takes weeks to finish by others ( not everyone takes weeks but mostly). If you really ask me, I can take decisions for my company in a week abt hw/sw. but here management gets in to meetings. meetings... meetings with luch and coffee to take decisions. everything is over rated. oh you need this & that & blah blah, which is not requied. but I can manage whole company with just 10% of that. Thats the reason why India is techie hub.

definitely this place is much better than india in terms of living but if you have noticed lately many students are not even interested in getting graduated.

new topics

top topics

join