It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mystery of Pine Gap

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
THE PURPOSE OF PINE GAP

Some of the following information was derived from an impeccable scientific source who, up to the time of his retirement occupied a key position among the Australian scientific elite. Due to his position he was fully informed about all joint government scientific programmes and was often asked to advise on technical and intelligence matters relating to them. He agreed to comment on some American activities in Australia providing he was not identified by subsequent use of the information. The man has an amazing background involving an association with some of the greatest scientific discoveries of the twentieth century, In his old age he feels that people should be made a little more aware of what is going on around them.

There are at least ten top secret American facilities in Australia with the so- called 'Joint defence Space Research Facility' at Pine Gap outside Alice Springs being classified as the most important. At the time the agreement to establish Pine Gap was signed by the Australian government it's purpose was to control and act as a downlink for geosynchronous satellites stationed over the Pacific and Asia.

The American agencies involved with this intelligence gathering are the CIA, NSA and the NRO. However there were other reasons for establishing the base which have never been fully revealed to the Australian government. The agreement clearly stated that it was not a requirement for the U.S.A. to share all information with Australia. In fact when the Whitlam government came to power in 1972 what little information that was being shared with the Australian Defence Signals Directorate (DSD) was reduced to a trickle and at one time, prior to 1975, stopped altogether.

The main reasons for Pine Gap being situated where it is are proximity to the Pacific and Indian Oceans and Asia, it's Southern hemispheric window to outer space, it's position on the earth's surface in relation to other important areas situated on the planet, it's isolation and the fact it is situated in an area of low electromagnetic radiation.

Here is the LINK for the full story.

mod edit: Trim Those Quotes – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18-8-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Some of the following information was derived from an impeccable scientific source...

I wish they had been able to say all of the information came from an impeccable source, or at least separated it from the more dubious information.

Because that sort of dodginess leaves it open that the first five paragraphs or so came from the impeccable source and the rest might be spun from pure fantasy.

Just sayin'

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I've heard about Pine Gap long time ago and this information is not new to me. So no matter who the source is for this one, is something confirmed by other sources priory then this one.
I would like to read any comment from australians in this forum... what they do know about Alice Spring and the odd things that hapen there all the time.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Telos,

I think you may find this discussion of interest to you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Mr. Skeptic knocking here ...

I am not sitting here ready to deny any of this, but must ask the question.

Why is it that every time a major amount of "new" data or even old data of an explosive nature like this comes out, it is from a fellow called "A. Nonymous"?

Unless one is actually involved with what ever may be going on there, or truly knows an uncle, aunt, brother, or sister, son or daughter, etc. who works there ... Or if one is only wanting to take everything said, or written, on faith, then the data supplied really is no good.

I guess I seem a little harsh, but on the heels of some of the really great hoaxes that are put over on us folks who investigate, I would tend to suggest that if the informant can't supply a name, then the information is irrelevent.

With that, I will now duck down behind my soapbox to try and avoid the oncoming slings and arrows.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Well my suggestion is since in this board we have John Lear and he is one of the countles people who has been giving informations about Pine Gap, then let's ask him for more input.

So John I hope you are reading this thread. Can you tell us ore?

p.s. I haven't read any post from him in the last week and if he doesn't answer soon we might have to 2u2 John.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
In fact when the Whitlam government came to power in 1972

I have heard from reliable sources around the traps that The Dismissal (Gough Whitlam's) was a sham was was really relating to disputes over pine gap lease.

[edit on 18-8-2006 by helium3]

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Hi all,
About one hour north of Perth Western Australia on Wanerroo Road there is a facility called the Gravity Research centre.
Driven past but never visited.
I drove past last Saturday and noticed the road was blockaded by the police.
Blockaded as in crossed barrier poles manned by armed police.
Behind this barrier were about 20 other armed police in a circle and apearing to be recieving a briefing.
About 10 Kilometres further north I notice 4 ambulances parked in a truck stop and about 10 paramedics also in a circle and apearing to be recieving a briefing.
Now normally I'd assume that they were involved in an anti terrorist training excersise or an emergency excersise but Perth is a relatively small city and it is normall for these sort of excersises to be reported by all news mediums in quite some detail.
You guessed it NOT A WORD.
Now this may mean nothing but why would this centre for RESEARCH be of interrest for terrorists or be at risk from any types of emergancies if it is only researching gravity.
Has something gone wrong at this facility?
Has any one seen or heard of this facility?

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I have found the site for the Gravity research centre in Western Australia.
Have a look at the achievments made here www.gdc.asn.au...
Not bad for the most isolated capital city in the world with a state population of just over 1.5 million people.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Well my suggestion is since in this board we have John Lear and he is one of the countles people who has been giving informations about Pine Gap, then let's ask him for more input.

p.s. I haven't read any post from him in the last week and if he doesn't answer soon we might have to 2u2 John.

OK ... But! Will John Lear provide names of sources, or are we going to get more of the "confidential sources" stuff that the original post in this thread provides?

Before anyone goes off on me for "berating" John Lear, please understand that is not my intent. I, just once, would like to see us receive information that is verifiable by source. And, if you read this Mr. Lear, please understand where I am trying to come from.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I've heard stories and rumours about Pine Gap going back near on 15years to when I was in my early teens and just getting interested in UFO's, conspiracies and the like. One document I read which no doubt other Pine Gap afficionado's would have read too mentioned about our (Australian) Parliament house, stating that there is no need to have a Parliament house THAT large and somewhat underground in construction for a nation of so few people. And goes on to say that it was built for the sole purpose of being the headquarters for the future one world government aswell as stating that it was only 1/3 to 1/4 occupied of all the space that it has.

Gooing along with the original posting and document on Pine Gap is sorta makes sense, but it also brings up along of unanswered question that no-doubt many other people here would be wondering themselves -

-does this mean that all the major wars and conflicts of the past century were staged to cover for the co-operation of the major powers in major arms build-up and joint alien interaction to ward off threatening alien beings?

-was Hitler possibly in contact with one of the 'threatening' races of aliens therefore it was of the upmost importance to take him out of the equation and the link with this race?

-how do the build-up of nuclear weapons between Russia and the USA fit into this sceneraio, if nuclear weapons aren't a formidable weapon against aliens, why were they built to such vast amounts and why covertly disguise the fact that Russia and America were friends the whole time and publicly act like enemies?

-how does the position of China fit into this? publiclyh, China's military is spending an extroardinary amount on their military lately, so much so the USA is supposedly concerned - is this a scam too and China's in on this alien defensive program too?

-R these people THAT EVIL, that they would launch World Wars to trick the public into beleiving that nations are against each other when they are really co-operating for a higher cause?

-Is that much human blood worth spilling to keep a partnership with two supossedly friendly races? Imagine how bad the hostiles must be?

All in all, the one MAJOR pice of evidence if the document is correct is the video footage that the government bloke took that he didnt release. If that was me, I'd be willing to risk my life for the benefit of humanity and release it on masse to the media outlets all at once.

WE HAVE TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON, WE ARE HUMANS, NOT SOME SORT OF ALIEN CATTLE, TO GROW AND HARVEST. WE MUST FIGHT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Originally posted by sigung86

OK ... But! Will John Lear provide names of sources, or are we going to get more of the "confidential sources" stuff that the original post in this thread provides?

Sorry guys just more of the 'confidential sources' bs.

A few months ago when I was doing the George Norry show and talking about our daily flights to the moon, mars and throughout the solar system Richard Hoagland came on and we were discussing where these flights might eminate from on earth. Hoagland suggested Australia and I have to agree with him. The US military has such a massive presence in Australia it is not just for 'communications'. It is probably the central location for all of our space exploration facilities. I would like to know if Gary McKinnen linked any of his sites to Australia, I'll bet he did. Pine Gap would certaianly be involved but Woomera would be an ideal place for launching. And by launching its nothing that would be very visible like rockets. The US developed and perfected anti-gravity transportation in the late 50's. Rockets used today are just cover, like smoke and mirrors.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Hello Mr Lear,

Fist I want to say that I admire you and apreciate your contribution for the disclosure of these subjects...thanks for that

Can you tell who are or were the test pilots for those anti gravity veicles you talked about?

I know you were a test pilot...Can you imagine how would be to test flight a ship like that?

Another one:

You say that the US had anti gravity ships back in the 50´ but in the 50´ we had no computers to aid ont the flying of aircrafts, do you think those antigravity ships could be flown with no computer aid ?

Thanks,

fred

[edit on 21/8/06 by derfred33]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Here's some stuff I know about the region...

PINE GAP
Pine Gap is rumoured to be heavily integrated with US spooks for eavesdropping etc. I have no solid info on what the 'etc' may be. It is owned & staffed primarily by yanks. Common talk is that it belongs in the eschelon array. They track man-made spacecraft there, that's for certain. They probably have ULF communications centre also. Apparently there is 1 particular building there so off limits that once when they had a fire alarm there, they preferred to let it burn itself out rather than allow the Alice Springs fire dept access (I have that account first-hand from a fireman involved).

Due south of Pine Gap is an unnamed facility which is much more top-secret. I was shown it on Google Earth by someone who worked on its construction. It's beside a lake due south. He said that any conversation the crew had onsite was monitored. Like even people whispering to each other on a sand-dune having a smoko.

The US base & prominent nuke target is controversial to many Australians, there used to be lots of environmentalist-type protests there, but rarely these days. It's closest regional centre is Alice Springs, which is also the main stopping off point prior to visiting outback tourist destinations such as 'Uluru'. The whole area is incredibly beautiful in a deserty kind of way.

WYCLIFFE WELL
North of Alice Springs is Wycliffe Well, (www.wycliffe.com.au...) an isolated roadhouse which self-promotes as the 'UFO capital of Australia'. I was there a few weeks ago and spoke briefly to the owner of the Roadhouse who believes that both 'us' & 'them' have major bases in the nearby region, possibly somewhere in the Tanami desert, one of the most remote & inhospitable spots in a continent which can perhaps best be described as one bigass desert with nice beaches around the edges.

I asked the owner how much it would cost to stay at his UFO themed caravan park for a few weeks & he looked at me like i was nuts, he said if you stayed there a full week & didnt see UFOs (most commonly the lights phenomenon), you'd be really unlucky as they are around nearly every night. The lights were sighted in a nearby locale early on the morning of my arrival. This struck me as you would think it was more in his interests that people stay longer & spend more money there.

I spoke to a few Aboriginal locals outside the roadhouse and one admitted seeing them 'once, a long time ago', the other said he had never seen them. Maybe they were being defensive, I have no way of knowing. The owner said that a recent flap drew world headlines & a lot of extra folks as a UFO was visiting every night on the dot. He said that once the craft stopped arriving on cue, and the civilian buzz died down, the military rocked up with choppers & jets & lots of personnel and set up shop for a few weeks.

I was in a rush and forgot to ask him if he had photos or video. D'oh. I'll be heading back there, maybe in October.

WOOMERA TEST RANGE
South of Alice Springs is an huge military controlled region of desert (bigger than most european countries), which contains Woomera Rocket Range, as well as the Maralinga & Emu Flats nuke test sites from the 50s. Also you can see the fortified desert prison otherwise known as Woomera Detention Centre (for long-term refugee processing) is also there, and it made me sick to my stomach to see this thorn in the conscience of my country. Plenty of Uranium mining out there too. Nice.

OUTBACK HIGHWAY
There is one highway which cuts straight across the desert inland from north to south of the country (1000s of miles), supported by a bunch of dirt tracks & a string of roadhouses & mining outposts. There is another highway being planned to dissect the country east to west which interestingly will pass through the Musgrave Ranges, quite close to Pine Gap.

All in all the Australian 'Outback' an amazing place to visit with a variety of interests & cultural experiences to be had. 3 thumbs up!

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Originally posted by derfred33

Can you tell who are or were the test pilots for those anti gravity veicles you talked about?

Don't know who the pilots where. The project manager was Bill Uheuser (sp?). Bill used to live in Las Vegas but I haven't seen him for a couple of years. I suspect he is back working on another black project. I have seen a couple of video tapes of Bill discussing his involvement in the flying saucer simulator project which began, I think in 1953. I will ask the person that has these video tapes if he ever plans to release them.

I know you were a test pilot...Can you imagine how would be to test flight a ship like that?

According to Bill the problem was that the ships own internal gravity was oriented always to the ships vertical and horizontal axis but the saucers horizontal axis was rarely parallel to the surface of the earth. Consequently is was disorienting to the pilots being at a 45 degree angle relative to seeing the earth outside but being level with the ships floor. Whether or not that story is true I have no way of knowing but thats how Bill said it worked and thats the project he said he worked on.

Another one:

You say that the US had anti gravity ships back in the 50´ but in the 50´ we had no computers to aid ont the flying of aircrafts, do you think those antigravity ships could be flown with no computer aid ?

The public didn't have any computers back in the 50's. That doesn't mean the government didn't have any. In 2006 the public is not aware of any cure for cancer or aids but I can assure you that the government does. Just like they have transportation methods from city to city and country to country that would boggle your mind.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
So John, is Air Force One is just for show?

If so, how is it that we often see the Prez getting on and off? Or is he just not privy to these other forms of travel?

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Originally posted by jbondo

So John, is Air Force One is just for show?

If so, how is it that we often see the Prez getting on and off? Or is he just not privy to these other forms of travel?

Very few of the visible government members have the remotest idea of what the secret government is doing, what forms of transportation are really available or what our technology base really is.

The President of the United States knows almost nothing for a very good reason: Deniability. Also, POTUS has no need to know. He gets his marching orders and marches. And when 'they' say invade Iraq, he invades Iraq. When they say 'nuke Iran' he nukes Iran. Thats the deal Presidents make when they want to become President (its not like they actually 'win' an election). And if for some reason he doesn't feel like marching anymore he'll end up like JFK or Nixon (you don't really think Watergate was exposed by Woodward and Bernstein do you?). Its like when President Clinton told Sarah McClendon: "Sarah, there is a government within this government that I have no control over."

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
John,

I never believed any of that drivel about Watergate but you'd think a guy like Liddy would blow things wide open. Don't you think?

Sorry if this is straying off topic.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Originally posted by jbondo

John,
I never believed any of that drivel about Watergate but you'd think a guy like Liddy would blow things wide open. Don't you think?
Sorry if this is straying off topic.

Gordon has been a long time personal friend. I see him once a year at the Special Operations Association banquet here in Vegas. I have a picture on my den wall of me and Gordon. He autographed it, "John..I told 'em ****ing nothing." G. Gordon Liddy. (This picture is on the web somewhere I forget where.)

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Did he tell you anything and if so what?

If you would like to U2U me the answer, you know my lips are sealed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join