It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Says Terror attacks before late October

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
prisonplanet.com...

Forgive me if already mentioned in another thread. Alex Jones predicted the attacks on 9-11, two months in advance and he now gives his second warning ever. Video of prediction is available in link also.

Cinosamitna

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I've been listening to Alex Jones' podcasts ever since I got word of his prediction of an impending govt. sponsored terror attack. I don't know what to make of him because he seems to over exaggerate and make things bigger than they really are. Although I may be reading him wrong, he may be really passionate about what he's saying. I guess only time will tell and the truth will be revealed in the next two months if what he's saying is true (although I'd hate to see it happen, as many lives may be taken away.)

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   
i think Alex Jones is doin a great job of exposing bush and blairs antics. i watched him predict the 9/11 attacks before they happened, im not sure how or where he gets his information from but who cares if he tells the truth.
as for the above i hope it dont happen but i think it will, im from the UK and you can tell bush is upto something jus by watching him on TV, he is a dodgy guy... and so is his boyfriend blaire.....

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Could someone point us in the right direction for where Jones 'predicted' 9/11?

This is the first I've read of such a thing.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Cinosamitna

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Jones is too much of a sensationalist to be taken seriously. THis is perhaps epitomized by his 'expose' of the Bohemian Club, replete with spooky video and jumping out of moving cars. It makes for good propaganda, but not a good study of the 'powers that be'. Domhof had been the one that actually exposed the organization, detailed its rites, history, got access to its membership lists, etc. He was even able to break down the membership into categories based on their industries and place of residence, and really study the organization. THis was back in the 70s even.

But, as noted, spooky grainy videos sell more product, why research when one can sensationalize right?

As fas as this specific prediciton of Jones, if there is no major attack before then, does that mean that the people here will then reject Jones as being 'in the know', or would it change nothing?

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
But, as noted, spooky grainy videos sell more product, why research when one can sensationalize right?

I do give Jones credit for using his loud, impassioned style to popularize the issues and getting them out there beyond local cable-access TV. I think that's an important contribution.

Originally posted by Nygdan
As fas as this specific prediciton of Jones, if there is no major attack before then, does that mean that the people here will then reject Jones as being 'in the know', or would it change nothing?

It takes some gumption to go out on a limb and make a big prediction, especially in a community that does much research, etc. This makes me want to give him the benefit of the doubt, but, of course, only time will tell. However, if wrong, I doubt it'd change most of his loyal fanbase...

new topics

top topics

join