It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified russian UFO tape.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Anyone ever see this before? I haven't. I did a search for "declassified russian ufo tape" on ATS, nothing came up, so I'm posting this.

www.break.com...

Good stuff.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
yeah i saw it on break, looks real but you can't really tell what it is except that it accelerated fast

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
This was part of a Sci Fi Channel special, about the KGB UFO files...narrated of course by the Bond I grew up with, Roger Moore (yes, Connery is better).

It's a pretty decent special, if you happen to catch it on a rerun...

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Some of the material from the relevant documentary was discussed recently in the thread at the link below:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

My post in relation to this footage is at the link below:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

All the best,

Isaac Koi

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Good find! Doesanyone know were I can see the rest of it? I don't have cable so I don't think I'll be seeing it on Sci Fi any time soon.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
It looks like a shadow to me.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Its interesting that the Russians are so open about UFO stuff, I wonder what has been the biggest story revealed by the Russian gov't since the collapse of the Soviet Union.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by codenemisis
It looks like a shadow to me.

Even if it was a shadow, It's a shadow of an object that accelerated to mach 3 in under 10 seconds. Personally I don't think it could have been a shadow as it's shape remained consistent even when moving across clouds and into an open area of sky.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
It must be the over compression in the video but the cylandar moves in a dodgey fashion. Like all videos - it would be best if these tapes were run through the wringer by professionals.

If this is really a Soviet unclassified video, someone should provide the source tape and put it through the professional analytical paces. Something tells me this will never happen. I expect the "1960-cloak and dagger" - "1980-hide my face" in the year 2006 is just another video that will go forever unexplored.

Or does true objective analysis suggest turning a blind eye and accept the footage as it is?

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
This is an old video, taken by old video equipment, you cant expect perfect quality.

Besides that, they didn't find this UFO on the video, they were chasing this UFO with their own eyes, trying to intercept it, and just happen to catch it on video.

How could you possibly think it is a shadow? Your telling me a bunch of migs are chasing a shadow? Where exactly is the shadow? On the clouds? They are a couple thousand feet above the clouds, there is no way you would see a shadow that big on clouds that far away.

But like I said, they were chasing this object. Its not one of those, "hey look what we found on this video" type things.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Thanks for another cylinder for my collection.

The Fox TV News, Albany, NY video is most unbeliveable yet its caught right after a
plane take off.

How the mother ship video was made is not known yet if not real it sure does mimic
what seems true.

I do not understand the angle on this chase. The camera is looking down as the
jet follows above and never dives down. Most likely he was at max speed and
a dive would would be fatal.

Yet I see a dark circle fore and aft on top of the cylinder, true to form.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Awesome find! Never saw it before. Were it not for the fall of Communism, we may not have seen this video for decades! Thanks Ronald Reagan!

Didn't the Soviet Union direct most of its military at one point to search for UFO's? I saw this on one of the History Channel specials on UFO's in the USSR, and I recall the military spending something like a month looking up at the skies.

The USSR actually had many civilian UFO groups at one point, until they were suddenly outlawed.

Hey... I just thought of something... Wouldn't it be cool if the Nazi's, who were great record keepers, had extensive files on UFO and even ET visitation, and our government kept all the records after the war? Of course this would only be cool if they are someday released. Maybe then we'll find out the truth about alien involvement in WWII, Nazi flying saucer programs, and the whole Hitler & Antarctica thing...

top topics

join