It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuke the Entire Middle East; Let's Get Over it

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Just kidding (not serious), but do some of you think we should nuke the entire or part of the entire Middle East?

Promote Infinite Peace throughout the World!!! Jesus Loves You!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
you've made some pretty stupid threads but boy...you really pushed the boat out with this one.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
thesaints2012, may the Infinitely Great God and the Infinitely Great Holy Trinity Bless You!!! May there be PEACE everywhere, always and forever!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Actually you be surprised how many people in the ignorance will love the US and Israel to do just that.

But that is not the problem the problem is the vast oil reserves in the region I imagine that they will burn for ever.

Now is other type of weapons that will eliminate all living things but will not devastate anything else.

But what country will tried to do such a thing?

Nobody be that stupid.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
There are millions of innocent people there that have absolutely nothing to do with "our" problems. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I was the one to push the button, or even had anything to do with the decision.

My 2 cents worth anyway......

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
My point is that nuclear weapons are awful, but if those nations with them "threatened" certain Middle Eastern nations with them, it might create more peace in the region. The Middle East has a long history of violence and war, things I personally abhor.

I pray for each Middle Easterner as I pray for everybody.

May God Bless the World, the USA, and the Middle East!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
America... Funk Yeah!

“It’s better to be dead and free
than alive and un-American.”

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech

I pray for each Middle Easterner as I pray for everybody.

I would please ask that you not pray for me.
I won't argue over religion with you for the simple reason that I don't want to become prey.

In a moment of irony I've decided the lions represent Christianity....
The table is set with the Muslim world as the beast to be consumed.....

[edit on 17/8/2006 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I think religion is being used as a pawn in a game perpetrated by the global conglomerates for their own profits.
The oil rich countries in the Middle East need to be preserved for America to extract the cheap oil. Setting off nukes in the region would make it much more difficult and expensive to get at that energy resource.

If nukes come into play, it would be Israel defending itself after an attack from Iran.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Just kidding (not serious), but do some of you think we should nuke the entire or part of the entire Middle East?

Kidding? What the f* are you talking about??!?!?!!?!??! What kind of joke is that?!?!?? Dude, that is a VERY BAD thing to say, and a VERY bad joke. I am disgusted by this kind of title. You have a brain-use it before you make such an outrageous title for a thread.

The Middle East, like any region/country of the world has both good people and bad people. Women and children. Sick and old. Dying and newborn. AND YOU ARE JOKING ABOUT WIPING THEM ALL OUT?!?!?!??! DISGUSTING! I have many many friends from the Middle East, and I respect them like all other people. You have shown total disrespect with this outrageous joke. You know, you don't have to say every joke that you feel like saying.

Oh yeah, by the way, if you are disgusted about terrorism in the Middle East, look in your own goddamn neighbor. Its the SECRET things that happen that are the worst. In normal, average neighborhoods and cities. Go to www.courttv.com, and read about the stuff that goes on in normal "peaceful" neighborhoods and cities like yours. I don't even wanna mention what goes on, cuz its sick beyond imagination. It will make you PUKE! This stuff, I wish I didn't know went on, then the world would be a fun place to live. But now, when I remember what I read/heard, I imagine the world as the SICKEST place imaginable. For those of you that believe the Devil exists, I got a message for you: The only devils there are, are the humans who do this sh*t! And the scary thing is, it happens in normal neighborhoods like yours and mine. Anyway, go to the website I showed you. Oh, by the way, I DO think terrorism is bad and hope that the ones who kill innocents get killed themselves, and they WILL die (I believe that cuz I believe in Karma)

So, are we supposed to destroy the whole world, cuz terrible evil happens in every country? Do you think that? This is life, and I guess as long as there will be humans, there will be this stuff. I don't think humans will ever get along-cuz its our NATURE. So what are you supposed to do? Just live life and be the best you can be, do as much good as you can, help people, help yourself, do something special, etc!

I'm very angry by the title of this thread. This was very sad to read, but then again, we don't know WHO goes on ATS. We don't know WHO and WHAT the members really are, do we? ATS might have plenty of serial killers, etc. I even BET that at least 1 member has committed a murder in his/her life.

But we can't tell. So we naturally assume members as normal people unless THEY SAY, they've done it (but then, they could all be lying for all we know)

But anyway, I don't know who you are, etc, but I know for sure that you sometimes don't think before you act, as you've shown in this thread. You could be more then that, I don't know. Of course, we all do things without thinking, but come on! This is outrageous! I think you should've expected people to get upset/mad about the title of this thread.

And all those threads/posts about nuking N. Korea, Iraq, US, Russia, etc...............are no different. They are ALL bad.

That's all I have to say.

PS: Do you even know what a nuke does? A nuke is 100% gaurantee of killing, and worse: slowly killing innocent people, if it hits a populated area.
You won't find all the terrorists/enemy soldiers sitting on a plate just waiting for you to nuke them. You shoot a nuke at ANY city, and you will kill MORE innocents then those terrorists could ever kill in their life! You'll kill 5 or 6 terrorists,. PLUS 5 or 6 tens or hundreds of thousands of people, most of whome are innocent! And the worst part is, more then 60% of casualties will DIE A SLOW, PAINFUL, death.

So much for your "may there be peace for everyone". If what you say happens, there will still be many terrorists left, who will start waging an even more ferocious war, with MANY MORE people joining them. Many countries might even start war over the destruction of the Middle East. So much for peace.

BTW, in case you "joked" about the destruction of the middle east because of terrorism, let me remind you that you can't "kill" terrorism.

[edit on 17-8-2006 by Russian soldier]

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   
lets just nuke the entire planet.

that should fix things.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

that should fix things.

But you won't know if it fixes things cuz you'll be dead

So, you want the entire planet to be nuked? Your family? Your friends? Everyone you've ever know/will ever know? All the innocents etc?

Life life life..................what a puzzle.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Whatever happened to "Love Thy Neighbor"? You are supposed to be christian, correct?

The idea of a Nuclear strike is tossed around so easily these days. I'm fairly certain that nobody posting here was alive when the bombs were dropped on Japan...if they were, they would not be calling so eagerly for such unjustified punishment. You don't even have a clue about what you're asking for.

Grow up a bit before you try posting again. And leave the "god loves you zomg" at home, you're either delusional or faking it, maybe both. "Promote infinite peace"... what a laugh.

Oh, and Russian Soldier, enjoy your WATS.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier

that should fix things.

So, you want the entire planet to be nuked? Your family? Your friends? Everyone you've ever know/will ever know? All the innocents etc?

Lets just let the sun consume the earth. if it is what shall happen then what can I do? nothing.
maybe vaporize

i am not saying i seek to kill anyone for any reason but if someone was going to nuke the ME to think it'd stop war thats idiocy

humans enjoy conflict.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   

that should fix things.

Lets just let the sun consume the earth. if it is what shall happen then what can I do? nothing.
maybe vaporize

i am not saying i seek to kill anyone for any reason but if someone was going to nuke the ME to think it'd stop war thats idiocy

humans enjoy conflict.

If the sun vaporizes the earth, so be it. It is natural. Nothing lasts forever. But just because nothing lasts forever doesn't mean you have to SHORTEN its life (ie, nuking, killing, etc)

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thousand

Whatever happened to "Love Thy Neighbor"? You are supposed to be christian, correct?

The idea of a Nuclear strike is tossed around so easily these days. I'm fairly certain that nobody posting here was alive when the bombs were dropped on Japan...if they were, they would not be calling so eagerly for such unjustified punishment. You don't even have a clue about what you're asking for.

Grow up a bit before you try posting again. And leave the "god loves you zomg" at home, you're either delusional or faking it, maybe both. "Promote infinite peace"... what a laugh.

Oh, and Russian Soldier, enjoy your WATS.

Thanks, even though there are wiser, more deserving of this award members on this board. I'm just surprised that so few people have taken shock in the title of this thread.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Heheh, Nice combination there, peace through extreme chaos, absolutely! I'm sure Jesus would enjoy some fireworks above the Middle East.

Leave your Christian Borg comments when you call for utter destruction.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Russian soldier, you are right, it was a bad and misleading title and I regret it. By the way, I had difficulty sleeping last night.

My overall intentions were good: to see if anybody at ATS supports nuclear weapons use to end violence. If anybody did, I would be critical of it because I believe violence never ends violence, but only creates more of it.

I am sorry that I offended so many people with my careless remarks.

I pray for peace throughout the World.

God Bless America, the Middle East, Russia, and the entire World!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
can we do liverpool on the way back?

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I'm just surprised that so few people have taken shock in the title of this thread.

Well people that are aware of the realities of life in this earth will know that the thread is nothing more than to attract posters and that nuking an entire region is actually not going to happen.

Now people that are in a panic state will take the thread as if the thread itself will bring the end of the world with a nuclear holocaust.

[edit on 18-8-2006 by marg6043]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join