It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea may be preparing nuke test

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
A lot of people are scare of a nuclear winter. But you don't seems to know that a nuclear winter is a theory! Not facts. They did computer simulations and nuclear winter didn't happen.

So a ``happy-ending``world wide nuclear war is possible.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
here's a kinda 'pishaah' report on the speculation;

...Analysts here (S.Korea) said the reclusive communist state might pretend to prepare a nuclear test to bluff the United States into looking afresh at stalled negotiations over N.Korea's nuclear programme...

...an imminant nuclear test was predicted in N.Korea last year (2005)
but no test occurred

source: www.turkishweekly.net...

...a spokesman for the National Intelligence Service, S.Korea version of the CIA, also declined to comment on the report...

...a spokesman at Russia's Foreign Ministry said...we have no information that would confirm such reports...

well??? lets ask ourselves, why isn't this >Tri-fecta of Terror/Axis of Evil<

which includes Iran & NK, a whole lot better in their supposed partnership??
exchanging info & political strategies & actual technology (i.e. atomic bombs)
it seems neither country is aware of what the other is doing with their
>are they actually real?< nukes!

EDIT: spelling error in the 'EX' box

[edit on 18-8-2006 by St Udio]

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Can you feel the heat right now? Besides the war on terroism that netted suspects in a alleged plot in britain last week, the scares in the u.s. this week, iraq, the lebanon and israel conflict. And now n.k. jumps in with a possible nuclear test in the works. SYSTEM OVERLOAD. Has the enemies of the u.s. percieved a weakness about us. Do they think that setting the world stage on fire (either by rehtoric or by actions percieved or real) that we will finally be brought to our knees? How many new alliances have been formed trying to counter our world domination. has n.k. soldout to iranian oil money, not worrying about the chastizing they will recieve by china , let alone the west. Or is this just another ploy by n.k. to gain attention and maybe a better seat at the barganing table? When you can't seem to see the angles anymore you are in trouble.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by canismajor
Can you feel the heat right now? Besides the war on terroism that netted suspects in a alleged plot in britain last week, the scares in the u.s. this week, iraq, the lebanon and israel conflict. And now n.k. jumps in with a possible nuclear test in the works. SYSTEM OVERLOAD. Has the enemies of the u.s. percieved a weakness about us. Do they think that setting the world stage on fire (either by rehtoric or by actions percieved or real) that we will finally be brought to our knees? How many new alliances have been formed trying to counter our world domination. has n.k. soldout to iranian oil money, not worrying about the chastizing they will recieve by china , let alone the west. Or is this just another ploy by n.k. to gain attention and maybe a better seat at the barganing table? When you can't seem to see the angles anymore you are in trouble.

I agree. it has been very very busy lately. have you noticed the amount of airport and plane scares? wow..i dont think ive seen this, or at least never noticed, this much activity since 9/11..i believe we're heading for world war 3..i think its in-evitable. i wonder if all of this has to do with the august 22nd date. all of these world events have ties to the middle east..but..who knows. i guess we'll see in a couple days.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join