It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Aliens Killing 25 American Citizens Per Day

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
You can say you're not a racist all day long while your post prove otherwise

Being against illegal residence is not racist in and of itself. I would appreciate it if the participants of this thread would discuss the subject at hand, rather than attacking the original poster.

Thank you.

[edit on 2006/8/18 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Trueamerican, you surely voted for Bush in 2000 or in 2004. If not, then sorry. But if you don't know, Bush, in 2005, on march 19, signed The North American Union, that will open all the borders from Mexico to Canada. So what will you say then? When there will be over 30/40 millions of mexicans in the USA?

And people still believe that Bush is a conservative!

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Well TrueAmerican you see. . . the last time I checked in my neck of the woods the ones that were killed in groups where actually poor Mexicans and their families assaulted specially after their pay days.

So I guess it has to do with Demographics I guess..

This also was happening in other states like Alabama and Tennessee.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   

wupy

edit to replace all:

I would like examples please and maybe a further logical conclusion, Mr. Wupy, of how my posts prove I am a racist.

[edit on 18-8-2006 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
I have worked for 5 different companies that hired a good amount of illegals from various countries, not just Mexico.

Well then Skadi, with all due respect, why don't you DO something about it and contact ICE and file a complaint? Don't want to get involved? Afraid that the illegals will come after you? What then? Sit here and keep playing armchair border patrol? We can talk all day long about this but it is time we DO something. And your nearest ICE office in your town is a good place to start, especially if you already KNOW 5 companies breaking the law.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Illegal aliens are PEOPLE!
Let's treat them, with respect.

And, while we are at it, we should also treat them as we would treat anyone else who breaks the law in the US. Arrest them, create a police record (which for some reason doesn't always happen). Then deport them to their coutry of origination.
In this case, a lot come from Mexico. because it CLOSE, thats all, it's the closest country which happens to have a high ratio of Hispanics.

If Mexico had a more diverse population, the race issue would be moot, correct?

I don't think there is anything racist about attempting to sort out citizen, versus non-citizen. We should be an equal opportunity deporter. Some countries just give us more opportunities.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Trueamerican, you surely voted for Bush in 2000 or in 2004. If not, then sorry. But if you don't know, Bush, in 2005, on march 19, signed The North American Union, that will open all the borders from Mexico to Canada. So what will you say then? When there will be over 30/40 millions of mexicans in the USA?

I nearly coughed up my ginger ale when I saw that one.

Me? Vote for Bush? No way, Jose. I am not associated currently with any political party, but have been looking at the Constitution and Libertarian parties, Vitchilo.

And I think you may have the North American Union confused with the Security and Prosperity Partnership Of North America. That was in March of 2005.

And nowhere did I see that it will open the borders from Mexico to Canada. I'd like for you to point that out to me please if you get a chance, thanks.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Ok hear what I'm going to say. My mom was an immigrant a illegal one at that she work 3 job and refused to live of the system and learned all her english by watching Sesame Street but in doing so I don't know Spanish only English. But how these is relevant to the subject, why good work and crime is part of life and it happen. Most of the people who come to this country want to make a decent living without the crime and that why they come to this country. So they can do that and not one person I saw said this and that most of the illegal that come here are the better of the people in there own country!!!!! Come on only few crook come here and there from Mexico and most don't want to leave cause they make more money in where there are
come did anyone though of that!!!

[edit on 19-8-2006 by El Che]

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Or we just should target the Illegal ones specially from south of the border

Why should we not target people specifically who come here illegally and commit crimes? It is no secret that the US has the highest crime rate. So why do we need illegals here committing more? When they haven't paid a tax in their life towards the US? So tax payers should now support other countries violent criminals as well as our many?

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Hey I thought the main causes for us in the states was Heart Attack followed by Cigarattes. I dont know about you guys but I will be eating healthy and not worry about being killed by an illegal. Oh ya, If you drive, thats another one that will kill you. This was spoken by a political figure....he was obviously BS'ing everyone, you wana know how I am sure ?...His mouth opened.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Well TrueAmerican you see. . . the last time I checked in my neck of the woods the ones that were killed in groups where actually poor Mexicans and their families assaulted specially after their pay days.

Ah! but you left out one thing! who attacked those poor mexicans for their pay?

wolves will attack their own kind if they view them as weak....

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
...We should be an equal opportunity deporter. Some countries just give us more opportunities.

Yeah, well unfortunately this country is an unequal opportunity importer. But your points are well taken, spacedoubt- I just wish some others here would get them as well.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 07:11 AM
link   

How many Americans kill Americans every day and is that somehow supposed to make the situation better?
:

I don't see how pointing out another social problem caused by illegal aliens makes TrueAmerican a racist.

But then again, I have seen members allege that the mere term "illegal alien" is racist and insensitive.

The nationality of those committing the crimes means nothing to the victims. But the first crime they committed was entering the country illegally to begin with.

What frustrates me is that some people refuse to believe that race or nationality is not what most people object to. It's the fact that they are here illegally.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by El Che
Come on only few crook come here and there from Mexico and most don't want to leave cause they make more money in where there are
come did anyone though of that!!!

[edit on 19-8-2006 by El Che]

No one is saying they cannot come here. All we and I assume I am speaking for the majority here are saying is that should do it legally.

-----

Now a question for you and others. Have you ever thought about how illegals are hurting the American economy by sending their wages (at least a portion) back to Mexico?

Think about that for a while or better yet pick a figure that you think would be what the average illegal sends back to Mexico then multiply it by 15 million assuming that at least three quarters of them send money back and you will get some pretty staggering figures and it all supports the Mexican economy rather then the US as it should :shk:

Here I will save you sometime by giving you one set of
Figures

Pretty staggering aren't they?

I rest My case

[edit on 8/19/2006 by shots]

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
A little bit more of research on my part and I came up with a state by state break down as of 2004 or so the site claims.

State by State Break Down

Edit to modify link

[edit on 8/19/2006 by shots]

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Face it Illegals are cheap slaves. You could not keep slaves on a plantation and feed and house them for as little as they get paid now. When their status is made leagle they wil replace you on your job and you will be picking veggies because that will be all that is left. I have been a leader in labour for 20 years and it is going on now in all parts of the country. Is everyone so dumbed down that they think they can not assemble cars in Illinois or Wisconsin for half the wage and not benifits. The Unions will just sign them up and collect their share of the money because that is all they care about. Most of the suppliers to the auto industry already employ illeagles now to cut cost but you are all to blind to see what is going on unless CNN says it is so.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
I did visit the link and found some disturbibg things. First off, what does this mean?

Second, lay the blame on CEOs running big companies like Tyson Chicken, Wal-Mart, Hormel for starters. Chicago, New York, Los Angeles and Las Vegas restaurants thrive on hiring illegals. You can include all your favorite fast food restaurants with happy meals to big whoppers as culprits in hiring illegals. How do we know? Over 20,000 million illegal aliens don’t sit around twiddling their thumbs.

20,000 million illegal aliens? Let's do the math here 20,000,000,000? That's over 3 times the population on Earth. Man, those Mexican's are busy in the sack.

Third, lay the blame on small companies in hundreds of cities across America. Places like Denver and Boulder, Colorado offer sanctuary policies for illegals. Local companies hire illegals in front of Americans. Illegals work for cities, in fact, last week, while I stood at the capitol in Raleigh, North Carolina, illegal aliens worked for the city on the city streets.

REALLY? And how does the author know these are illegal aliens? Did he ask for any identification? Or did he just ASSUME that they were illegals?

I didn't read past that as it was clear that there was NO logic or facts applied here, just a hate piece.

Funny..

But really are illagals responsible for more crime than any of the other poor minority in America? Its just taking a cross section of a very big pie of crime.

I say police the illegals if thats even possible. I know that giving them citizen ship is a contraversial idea. But what else can we do with them anyways since they are already here? If they are gonna live here and use our health care or any other public service why not just give them IDs and tax the crap out of them? At least with IDs it might make it easier to keep tabs on illegals. I dont really want this myself im just saying what other choice do we have other than policing our boarders with our military?

If they are gonna stay here illegally they might as well pay us for the lodging and facilities since they are using them anyway.

[edit on 19-8-2006 by Sonata]

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   
damn thats a really good way to look at it...never thought of it like that...very good post and find

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The only way your gonna solve the problem of illegals is by getting rid of Capitalism.
Until then, the best we can do is try and maintain the flow of illegals. Is it a shame that they kill 25 people per month? Of course it is. But all we have to do is compare that to other figures to get some perspective.

Heart Disease: 685,089

Cancer: 556,902

Stroke: 157,689

Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 126,382

Accidents (unintentional injuries): 109,277

Diabetes: 74,219

Influenza/Pneumonia: 65,163

Alzheimer's disease: 63,457

Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 42,453

Septicemia: 34,069

CDC

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sonata
But really are illagals responsible for more crime than any of the other poor minority in America? Its just taking a cross section of a very big pie of crime.

I say police the illegals if thats even possible. I know that giving them citizen ship is a contraversial idea. But what else can we do with them anyways since they are already here? If they are gonna live here and use our health care or any other public service why not just give them IDs and tax the crap out of them? At least with IDs it might make it easier to keep tabs on illegals. I dont really want this myself im just saying what other choice do we have other than policing our boarders with our military?

I'm against that because:

It is unfair to those who have earned citizenship the correct way.
It would be a slap in the face to those who are still waiting in the legal line.
We would lose all control over who is allowed into our country.

And we should have total control over who becomes a citizen. Before anyone calls that racist or whatever, look at some other countries, like Australia, and see what their requirements are for becoming a citizen. We need more productive people, not drains on social services.

I'm also against anchor babies, btw.

How do we manage the ones that are here? One illegal alien at a time; jail them, fine them, then deport them. And promise them a long prison term if they return illegally.

Where to imprison them? There's lots of desert in AZ, and Joe Arpaio could be the head man of the effort.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join