It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists discover third eye

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Scientists have discoverd the 3rd eye "the source of all telepathy and clairvoyance"

”Well-known Russian extrasensorial individuals have repeatedly demonstrated an unusual test,” the author of the discovery, cyberneticist, candidate of technical sciences in Artificial Intelligence, Vitaly Pravdivtsev said. “The photographic film placed in a light-proof envelope, was put to the forehead, and the film started developing required images. The test revealed that certain people are capable of radiating so-called brain images somewhere from the forehead. Ancient Oriental traditions can prove our supposition: they say that the radiation comes from energetic centers of a human being – chakras. One of the them is especially powerful at this point, the Ajna-chakra. Esoterics call this center the “third eye,” Mr. Pravdivtsev said.

The image of the third eye can be seen on foreheads of ancient divine creatures displayed on the walls and sculptures of Buddhist temples.[....]

english.pravda.ru...

So is this al just some pretty old pictures painted with a 3rd eye or is it real?

[edit on 17-8-2006 by Marto_Bagg]

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
So, let me get this straight.
Certain people can put film to their head, think of something, and it will appear on the film because of brain waves? If this true, they should provide pics of it or something. Sounds interesting though. Good find.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by lardo5150
Certain people can put film to their head, think of something, and it will appear on the film because of brain waves? If this true, they should provide pics of it or something. Sounds interesting though. Good find.

Actually there was a book written about a man who could do this.....I think his last name was Soros

[edit on 17-8-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Isn't Pravda a non-reliable source? A bit hard to believe but, can be a good find.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Good find and very interesting. Wonder how they will now expand on it's capabilities?

I know I have one it's in the back of my head watching my son who always wonders how it is mom knows what he's up to.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Pravda is definitely not a reliable source, despite it's name (means truth in russian)

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by tunin
Isn't Pravda a non-reliable source? A bit hard to believe but, can be a good find.

Pravda is a VERY unreliable news source. It's a tabloid, and the stories they publish are of the "Jenna Bush to Marry BatBoy!" level of accuracy.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I saw a great story on Pravda once about the boy from Mars, and how Bush is the Anti christ...
then there was the one about Bigfoot marring a young ukrainian girl... for a greencard...

and did you see the one about the Batboy?

Pravda= National Enquirer..

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Their cyclops story: here

Vs.

The baby in a jar you can buy: here

This is proveably falsified news...at least to the extent of the pics.

Hard to believe them.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
While Pravda may = weekly world news.. they did get a few things right.
The idea that the third eye lies in the pinneal gland is nothing new however.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
And there was apparantly a thing you can do or someone did where u take a photo of the front of your head and images appear on the film of images apparantly in your memory or something. There was a post on here about it aswell.

[edit on 18-8-2006 by Arawn]

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I believe that the excessive amounts of research continually thrown at micro-electronics, war-machines, and other man-made inventions has been a pre-occupation for many, many years - it is profitable after all.

I believe that if the function and ability of the human mind and body were ever truly researched and the information shared with the public, the research would lead to very little profit. After all, everyone has one.

In addition, I also believe that Jenna Bush is married to Bat Boy. She married him in Las Vegas after her last visit and 72 hour Rave Party at Area 51. I hear they have incredibly wild parties there...

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
sounds to me like

pravda is doing a bit

of a psyops.

discrediting a credible story

by virtue of its' origin

as opposed to its' content.

the believers get tagged as nutty

and the general public goes on

ignorant as b4 . not knowing the

truth when they see it !

to the delight of the manipulators.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
If I the resources I would love to do a survery of doctors on their beliefs of the pineal gland and death and afterlife of course. However if approached in the wrong light or enviroment you may not get an honest answer as everyone feels they would come off as crazy if they believed in such things.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I am telepathic, and I cannot see anything in an envelope, put to my forhead. Bou I can speak with people nice using telepathy, funny that some even recieve images from my mind or through my eyes as well.

But place this image behind a thick wall made by reinforced concrete , and I will tell you what it is. Seeing it right with my own eyes. How it's done? Better than seeing it with "brainwaves".

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Perhaps the story was invented by one of the Mafia's news editors?
Even so Russians are way ahead in psychic research. They've been doing it since the Cold War when the Soviet Union did huge amounts of research into the supernatural for military purposes.

"KGB paranormal files" makes a good Google search: www.google.co.uk...

The U.S did research too; but afraid its nature would be found out and publicly ridiculed as a waist of money theirs was minuscule in comparison (about 20 million dollars worth). Both sides produced some very interesting finds, results and new avenues for investigation. But (perhaps because it’s mostly declassified) the Russians stuff was-is by far the most interesting.

So you see it really wouldn’t surprise me if some Russian scientists is doing research with the third eye and getting interesting results. If Pravda did make it up it’s a sign of ether seriously lazy journalism or the discrediting toasted warned us of. Ether way Russia is full of far too many interesting real stories for their ever to be a need to make stuff up; unless of course you’re seriously under educated (unfortunately many immoral ambitious people are).

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by lardo5150

It is often refered to as "thoughtography," and while in america it has gained notoriety only as a inept hoax, in other countrys it has been studied much more seriously.

Namely in Japan.

Book about thoughtoraphy> Here

More info

And a page explaining thoughtography.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Originally posted by tunin

Pravda is a VERY unreliable news source. It's a tabloid, and the stories they publish are of the "Jenna Bush to Marry BatBoy!" level of accuracy.

Are you serious??? I already purchased them a crystal punch bowl as a wedding gift. And since it was on sale, I can't return it!!!

But I must say I am relieved that Jenna isn't marrying that philandering BatBoy! That marriage would be doomed from the start!

top topics

join