It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of ghost car being chased by police?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

I would like to respectfully disagree with you about the fence being intact.

As you can see, the top rail of the fence is -obviously- no matching up with the top of the pole, indictating that it is indeed not intact.

I am still working on the map, I -think- it's a little league ballpark.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
All I see is a car going through a fence...

The shaking of the fence when he entered through the other side of it was hard to tell because of the quality of the police cars camera, and from the shaking inside of the police car itself.

I personally say it would be more of a UFO than anything else. Good find!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Never heard of a ghost car before

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Uhh..why would someone professional like a police department wouldn't inspect the fence after the incident?..whats more important is the registration plate..they would have seen it at some point isn't it?..what was the match up?

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Umm...the car ended up in the city's water reservoir I believe. It went through the fence, up the reservoir bank and took a dive. Why doesnt the person who posted this video show the rest of it where the helicopter camera shows the car at the bottom of the reservoir and then later the car being pulled out by crane?

Ghost car indeed.

HO HO HO!!!!

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Its amazing how much attention this video still gets!! Its been out for years and apparently has been proven that it aint no ghost car!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join