It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation "Slow Burn"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 05:18 AM
link   
There are many sceptics out there of the recent terror alert in the UK. Some think it's simply a ploy to keep us scared and backing the W.O.T. Others suspect its to divert attention away from a left-wing Labour plot to oust Tony Blair from power.

However here's another theory linked to Peak Oil. From The Wilderness have just released a story that maybe the forced grounding of aircraft is some sort of manufactured "Demand Destruction" which has been highlighted in the past 18 months as an avenue to pursue in order to prevent oil/fuel shortages.

If the empire will not tell the truth about Peak Oil, then it has only two options: 1) Create wars to take the resources it needs, and/or 2) Create demand destruction.

[edit on 17-8-2006 by uknumpty]

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Hey dude, just to let u know, i tried to visit ur link and got a request for a username and password

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
mods, can i paste the whole article from FTW? They state it "May be circulated, distributed or transmitted for non-profit purposes only."

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I,m not a mod but if they say it can be dirtibuted for non-profit and you give the source and a link,You're gonna be fine posting it .

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
If its for educational purposes i say post it

top topics

join