It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Eyeballing Two Texas Ports For Economic Invasion???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 05:10 AM
link   
What could a chinees hub mean for the possibilty of espionage and or harm to our country. I dont like the fact that It's a military installation and that Chinese military units have been operating with Mexican army troops. FOR WHAT??? what does this mean?? I watched the movie red dawn last night which may have heightened my paranoia level a bit but this seems like a bad move for the U.S.

Has anyone seen this web page before???

Negotiations are under way for communist Beijing to utilize as a “logistics hub” the former Kelly Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas, which was closed in 1995 during the Clinton administration’s base reduction program.

If the deal is consummated the Chinese will also gain access to two major Texas ports at Corpus Christi and Houston on the Texas coast of the Gulf of Mexico, an 11,000-foot-long airstrip, which is part of the Kelly base facilities, rail links with railcar switching facilities and links with five interstate highways. The Chinese are keenly interested in the deal because the San Antonio base will help facilitate its trade with Mexico.

stevequayle.com...

[edit on 17-8-2006 by the_sentinal]

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Its nothing new. Clinton sold a few Navy and Air Force bases in California off the the Chinese when he was in office.

Welcome to the NWO and the selling off of America to the highest bidder.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Hey Skadi, do you have any links to stories or threads about the Chinese land buys during the Clinton regime? I did a google search and a thread search and the only thing I could find was a reference by you in another thread dated 8-21-06. Not that I doubt you in any way, it does sound very Bill Clintonesque.

join