It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The other side of the illuminati

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   
In defense of The Matrix, one of the great themes within it was the importance of choice. As we have free will, we can use it to do good or ill.

It did deal with some dark themes such as the utter destruction of humanity and although the savior, although he was really amoral, I would go so far as to say, did eventually sacrifice himself to save humanity as a whole, even though he regarded his love as more important.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I'm rather of the opinion that the children of the elite *should* be expected to produce much. From those to whom much is given, much is expected.

And if the children of the elite spend their time just going to clubs and drinking and doing drugs and having sex with strangers or whatever, maybe people here don't have a problem with that because it's harmless to them personally and take a certain schadefreude in their jealousy and smug sense of moral superiority, but how well does that bode for the future of humanity when that is what they do?

As soon as one reaches a certain level in society, one just ends up being a meth addict or hooking up with strippers / photographers? Is that a good thing? It's like people don't want anyone else to do better than themselves or something and ENJOY seeing people of such tremendous promise so callously throw their lives away. It's nothing but jealousy and hatred and there is nothing to be said for that.

Ideally, I think the sons and daughters of the elite should be taking strides forward to show the rest of us the way. Unfortunately they're not and that's why I have, from time to time, taken it upon myself to do just that, even though I can barely afford to do so.

Look, most people are too busy earning a living and making sure they can send their kids off to college or whatever to bother but for some people who don't have those constraints, what about them? What would people have of them? It's almost as if people WANT the elite to fall and fail. Would people prefer global society to be completely rudderless? Would people simply yield control of world events to the United Nations, which goes out of its way to put up a front of being a charitable and noble organization but hasn't done a single concrete thing to advance anything except the wheels of its own PR machine? I believe the UN is the 10-headed beast of Revelation.

But I happen to agree with David Rockefeller about the necessity of a transnational intellectual and banking elite. Nations tend to serve their own interest and that creates problems as history shows. They are no more noble or selfless than corporations and generally less so. Intellect without finance is impotent and finance without intellect is soulless.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Regarding Browns Angels and Demons -

I flipped through it and found it to be loaded with disinformation on the Illuminati, as well as overtly biased in favor of the whole premise of the plot.

Not recommended for serious looks into the Illuminist system...

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Jim Marrs book: Rule by Secrecy

Is a great read. It's really long and gives great discriptions on all the secret elite companies.

Another good book is: Titan the John D. Rockefeller bio.

Not a typical Illuminati tell all. But you can learn about how greedy the whole Rockefeller clan really are/is. This guy was mean, evil, and a cut throat to say the least. But being Americas first billionare it's not a big shock. The book makes him out to be a great christian. But the way this guy took advantage of other people leaves me to think this guy is far from a christian. All those organizations he helped set up. Federal Reserve, C.F.R., and a host of others. His kids gave the land for the U.N. also.

[edit on 28-12-2006 by Andy Warhol]

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
For the uneducated ie me ! what part of angels and demons was wrong about the illuminati

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Just about everything, Ryan25 - it's a fictional book employing the mystery of the Illuminati as a plot device.

I wish I could point you towards the right path, but I'm still a student myself, and most of my insights come from personal meditations and objective perspectives.

There is no singular path, but the theories of the Illuminati have become perverted and turned into nothing more than another urban legend and the stuff of fiction.

It's almost impossible to find a definitive text relating to them, but I know bull when I see it.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ryan25
For the uneducated ie me ! what part of angels and demons was wrong about the illuminati

See the posts and threads posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"The Da Vinci Code" is obviously either against the White Lodge, or is ignorant of the "Gnosis" it is trying to reveal.

As for "The Matrix", the creators of the movie are certainly awakened, but negatively.

[edit on 29-12-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Speaking of the Black Lodge:

Originally posted by jewbird
But I happen to agree with David Rockefeller about the necessity of a transnational intellectual and banking elite. Nations tend to serve their own interest and that creates problems as history shows. They are no more noble or selfless than corporations and generally less so. Intellect without finance is impotent and finance without intellect is soulless.

It's people like this who want to see people bulldoze other people's homes, and who wants to see demons over-throw the (Shekemu)God Kings; like how the Zionist-Communists removed H.H. the Dalai Lama from his throne(I mean this literally, as in his throne at the physical Potala in Tibet).

Better to say that intellect without Bodhicitta is Soulless; and that Bodhicitta without intellect, is still better than no Bodhicitta at all.

Transnational banking is Soulless period.

In fact, a REAL Jew(or Christian, or Muslim) knows that usury is against the teachings of the Torah(and the NT, and the Qur'an).

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
like how the Zionist-Communists removed H.H. the Dalai Lama from his throne(I mean this literally, as in his throne at the physical Potala in Tibet).

Are you suggesting that Mao was a "Zionist"? Man, you're too much!

[edit on 29-12-2006 by Masonic Light]

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Zionism = Black Lodge.

Occupation of Tibet by the Communists = activity of the Black Lodge.

Bulldozing of Palestinian homes = activity of the Black Lodge.

The Dugpa clan that helped Hitler to help the Zionists establish the State of "Israel" = activity of the Black Lodge.

It is just that Zionism is the main vehicle for the activity of the Black Lodge on this Earth.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
A very interesting site I've seen is "Project For The Exposure Of Hidden Institutions" .It gives alot of interesting info , and alot of who's who in each.. Some names I never heard of .This site is one of the most awesome on the subject I've seen yet. A must see..enjoy!!

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Regarding kennedys assasination:

President Kennedys decision struck fear into the hearts of those in charge. His assasination was ordered by the Policy Committee and the order was carried out by agents in Dallas. President John F. Kennedy was murdered by the secret service agent who drove his car in the motorcade and the act is plainly visible in the zapurder film. WATCH THE DRIVER AND NOT KENNEDY WHEN YOU VIEW THE FILM.
All of the witnesses who were close enough to the car to see William Greer shoot Kennedy were themselves all murdered within two years of the event. The Warren commission was a farce, and the Council on foreign relations members made up the majority of its panel. They succeeded in snowing the American People.
Many other patriots who have attempted to reveal the secret on aliens have also been murdered throughout the interventing years. At the present time over 200 material witnesses of people who were actually involved with the assassination are dead. The odds against this happening are so high that no one has been able to calculate them! The odds against the first 18 to die within two years of the assassination were calculated at one hundred thousand trillion to one.

It was the policy committe (bilderbergs) who killed kennedy.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Oh and he was also killed because he wanted to tell the public about the truth regarding the alien phenomeneon.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   
People generally refer to the Illuminati's back to the 1776 creation of Adam Weishaupt' Bavarian Illuminati. It is however illogical to do so. The real power behind both the Illuminati and Free Masons are the financial power of the international bankers, namely the Rothschilds.
And I wouldn't say that JFK is the only American President who was not an Illuminati, Andrew Jackson for one was definately against the international bankers,when he called them a 'den of Vipers' and that by God's name he'll rout them out..

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent_revolver
People generally refer to the Illuminati's back to the 1776 creation of Adam Weishaupt' Bavarian Illuminati. It is however illogical to do so. The real power behind both the Illuminati and Free Masons are the financial power of the international bankers, namely the Rothschilds.

When did the Rothschilds ever support the Illuminati or Freemasonry?

And I wouldn't say that JFK is the only American President who was not an Illuminati, Andrew Jackson for one was definately against the international bankers,when he called them a 'den of Vipers' and that by God's name he'll rout them out..

Andrew Jackson was also a Grand Master in Masonry, the organization thay you claim is linked to international bankers.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by silent_revolver
... Andrew Jackson for one was definately against the international bankers,when he called them a 'den of Vipers' and that by God's name he'll rout them out..

Andrew Jackson was also a Grand Master in Masonry, the organization thay you claim is linked to international bankers.

Matthew 12:26
If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then can his kingdom stand?

bibleresources.bible.com...:26&version=31

And the second bank of the United States fell did it not?

[edit on 18-1-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Wow - most of this information goes completely over my head as an Illuminist.

Funny, that. I always thought we were artisans and scholars trying to bring about the closest thing to Utopia possible.

But I suppose if you want to read those "takes" on what it is to be "illuminated" and believe that the Illuminati are nothing more than a covert union of bankers and corporations using their knowledge for evil purposes and preying on the ignorance of the masses...

...feel free to do so.

I'm going back to my sanctuary and denying that ignorance altogether.

Cheers and Light!

adc

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The Illuminati will have been around for thousands of years under a different, but only started using the word Illuminati as their title in 1776.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
You guys should check out a group called the "Jason Society" or "The Black Nobility."

Just organizations within organizaions..... you know? Lol!

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
It seems that Adam Weishaupt's Order of the Illuminati may have been of the White Lodge...

...and that some Alchemists who belonged to it such as Goethe, St. Germain and Cagliostro went on to found Lodges like Egyptian Masonry which spawned groups such as the original O.T.O.

MASONIC ORDERS OF FRATERNITY

This work is of equal interest to Freemasons and students of the development of secret societies in Western Europe since the Roman Conquest. The principle emphasis is upon the 17th and 18th Century revivals of the Mystery Rituals of antiquity. Such names as Comte de St.-Germain, Cagliostro, and Louise de St.-Martin feature with Dr. John Dee and the French philosopher/writer, Voltaire. There is information about the mysterious rituals of Memphis and the Illuminati, which flourished briefly in Bavaria, as well as the revival of Egyptian Masonry, which inspired Mozart’s opera of “The Magic Flute.” All these conspiracies and counter-conspiracies are as intriguing as a detective story, and much valuable history is concealed in the records of these esoteric books.

And I do emphasize "may have been"; as I'm not familiar enough with the goals of Adam Weishaupt.

It is just that I respect many members of the Bavarian Illuminati such as Mozart, Beethoven, Goethe, St. Germain, Cagliostro, etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join