It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The other side of the illuminati

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 03:20 AM
link   
The illuminati, well known in these parts i think.
The defenition of the illuminati is: a secret society bent on taking over the world, rule out religion and countrys and stuff, and bring about a new world order.

Now let us go see the other side of this.
The illuminati was in the past a society that came together for scientific reasons.
The catholic churche hated them and killed them if when they found out, and the rest went into hiding.
Let's just say that they survived over time, but lets now turn everything arround.
Let's just say they are not bringing down the earth, but the churche is.
Let's say the illuminati are the good guys.

This could be the case, cause they needed to go into hiding in the past, everybody thinks they want to take over so thats probbaly the reason why they would not show themselves.

I don't quite agre with this theorie myself
but still, it COULD be the case here, somehow, and the fact is still: we don't know ANYTHING, as long as you think you know something, you are furter away from the truth then you think, cause you would not be open for other possibility's, so that's why i present this case.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Well, seing how no one has been able to prove that the Illuminati in the classic, 18th century sense, still exists, Id say that there is nothing to that aspect of the theory.

However, illuminati in its modern sense refers to a web of secret societies, conspiracies, and other things that are tied together in a single web. Illuminati of today, by the modern definition, includes the royal families of Europe, the banking families like the Rothschilds, the Bilderbergers, Bohemian grove, Skull and Bones, Trilateral Commision, Council on Forign relations, and Club of Rome, amongst others.

It has no ties to the ancient Bavarian illuminati.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Here's an interesting take on the Illuminati:

White Brotherhood

That ancient collection of pure souls who maintain the highest and most sacred of sciences: White Magic or White Tantrism. It is called White due to its purity and cleanliness. This “Brotherhood” or “Lodge” includes human beings of the highest order from every race, culture, creed and religion, and of both sexes.

"Illuminati" is an Italian term for: it illuminates to you!

An Illuminati is basically one who is an Adept either from the White Lodge or from the Black Lodge!

Jesus, Buddha, Cagliostro, Saint Germaine, Goethe, Mozart, Da Vinci and many other illuminati from the white lodge have been slander by the illuminati of the black lodge.

Unquestionably, Zionism is Black Lodge. Many hypocrites from this order want to infiltrate the Revolutionary Gnostic Schools in order to boycott them!

The white lodge is given the last opportunity to all demons whether they are awakening or asleep!

Be aware, because many of these Adepts of the Black Lodge are playing games with people and posing as Masters of the White Lodge. Many of them are Mythomaniacs who have been deceived by these Adepts with misleading doctrines. They mix Gnosis with elements that Samael Aun Weor never taught.

The Gnosis of Samael Aun Weor in this Age of Aquarius is Christian Esotericism (Intuitive Kabbalah) and Buddhism, especially from Tibet.

Be aware of the Tibetan Clan of Dag Dupa because they are Black Adepts and very awaken!

For their fruits you will know these sly foxes!

Black Lodge

The diabolic intelligence which seeks to pull souls into attachment to desire-sensation and the awakening of the consciousness that is trapped within the ego.

Excerpted from The Perfect Matrimony: "From the dawn of life, a great battle has raged between the powers of Light and the powers of Darkness. The secret root of that battle lies in sex. Gods and Demons live in eternal struggle. The Gods defend the doctrine of chastity. The Demons hate chastity. In sex is found the root of the conflict between Gods and Demons... There are Masters of the Great White Lodge. There are Masters of the Great Black Lodge. There are disciples of the Great White Lodge. There are disciples of the Great Black Lodge. The disciples of the Great White Lodge know how to move consciously and positively in the Astral Body. The disciples of the Great Black Lodge also know how to travel in the Astral Body... The White Magician worships the inner Christ. The Black Magician worships Satan. This is the “I,” the me, myself, the reincarnating ego. In fact, the “I” is the specter of the threshold itself. It continually reincarnates to satisfy desires. The “I” is memory. In the “I” are all the memories of our ancient personalities. The “I” is Ahriman, Lucifer, Satan."

It seems that Adam Weishaupt's Order of the Illuminati may have been of the White Lodge, and that some Alchemists who belonged to it such as Goethe, St. Germain and Cagliostro went on to found Lodges like Egyptian Masonry which spawned groups such as the original O.T.O.

MASONIC ORDERS OF FRATERNITY

This work is of equal interest to Freemasons and students of the development of secret societies in Western Europe since the Roman Conquest. The principle emphasis is upon the 17th and 18th Century revivals of the Mystery Rituals of antiquity. Such names as Comte de St.-Germain, Cagliostro, and Louise de St.-Martin feature with Dr. John Dee and the French philosopher/writer, Voltaire. There is information about the mysterious rituals of Memphis and the Illuminati, which flourished briefly in Bavaria, as well as the revival of Egyptian Masonry, which inspired Mozart’s opera of “The Magic Flute.” All these conspiracies and counter-conspiracies are as intriguing as a detective story, and much valuable history is concealed in the records of these esoteric books.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Freemason's are stuck up middle class bum's as are most of the Illuminati, get your selves canonised as a Discordian Pope instead.

Scottish Rite Freemason's predated the KKK therefore they meme seeded the fascist undertones of the good old USA.

Freemasonary may have been an early formn of the gay scene for the affluent and the inteectualised, what a lot of #e.

Albert Pike isn't very reliable as a source at all, and seem's very dubious as a person versed in the field's of an operant general knowledge.

To join one must kill off their friend's and them selves onto the null path of evil Black Magick's, and curse those that act weak and malnourished.

Synarchy - it's a Martiniste thing.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
EDIT: Never mind, I won't go there lol

[edit on 22-8-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
"The Technocratic Age is slowly designing an every day more controlled society. The society will be dominated by an elite of persons free from traditional values (!) who will have no doubt in fulfilling their objectives by means of purged techniques with which they will influence the behavior of people and will control and watch the society in all details". "... it will become possible to exert a practically permanent watch on each citizen of the world".
- Zbigniew Brzezinski - (Illuminati and co-founder of Trilateral Commission)

I think there very could be an Illuminati alive and strong today. They may not neccesarily call themselves the Illuminati (even though they still do), but the network is very much alive and strong today. It has tenticles in all facets of society, and controls through such front groups as the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commision, the Royal Institute of International Affairs, and the Bilderberg Group. All of these organizations are funded by the House of Rothschild, Baron Rothschild was -quoted as saying "Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation and I care not who makes its laws" The House of Rothschild own the Bank of England; the Bank of England owns all the central Banks in every country.

Here are a few more quotes worth reading.

"Banking was conceived in iniquity and born in sin. Bankers own the earth; take it away from them but leave them with the power to create credit; and, with a flick of a pen, they will create enough money to buy it back again. Take this power away from them and all great fortunes like mine will disappear, and they ought to disappear, for then this world would be a happier and better world to live in. But if you want to be slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, then let the bankers control money and control credit."
-Sir Josiah Stamp, Director, Bank of England, c1940.

""We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."
-David Rockefeller, founder of the Trilateral Commission, in an address to a meeting of The Trilateral Commission, in June, 1991

"The New World Order cannot happen without U.S. participation, as we are the most significant single component. Yes, there will be a New World Order, and it will force the United States to change it's perceptions."
- Henry Kissenger, World Affairs Council Press Conference, Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel , April 19th 1994

""No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation."
-David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations

I can go on, but need I say more?

[edit on 23-8-2006 by AscendedMaster]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by blingblong
Freemason's are stuck up middle class bum's as are most of the Illuminati, get your selves canonised as a Discordian Pope instead.

Wow, is there a problem with middle class men? I won't say "bums" as they are dirt poor, thus couldn't be middle class,

Scottish Rite Freemason's predated the KKK therefore they meme seeded the fascist undertones of the good old USA.

Well, by that logic the Catholic chusch predates both, maybe THEY are the instigators of this then.

Freemasonary may have been an early formn of the gay scene for the affluent and the inteectualised, what a lot of #e.

I'm smelling #e all right. It's among the the straws of illogic.

Albert Pike isn't very reliable as a source at all, and seem's very dubious as a person versed in the field's of an operant general knowledge.

Can't answer that one, I've never read anything by him.

To join one must kill off their friend's and them selves onto the null path of evil Black Magick's, and curse those that act weak and malnourished.

Synarchy - it's a Martiniste thing.

This one I can answer, I'm a friend to 2 Masons over a period of years and they haven't tried to kill me yet. A few liver cells maybe but I gave them up willingly.

Edit: Fixed the damn BB code, yet AGAIN.

[edit on 23-8-2006 by intrepid]

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 04:02 AM
link   
The Illuminati are our own inner radience illuminating out, it is a rejoycement, not a fear.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 06:19 AM
link   
It's entirely possible the Modern Illuminati refuse to reveal themselves simply becuase they don"t feel like having to combat all the information that is currently disseminated about them.

Most people I consider to be Illuminists simply have more important things to do with their time than argue over semantics with individual and groups who has no first hand knowledge of what really goes on within the current heirarchy.

Negative thoughts, actions and words are never really welcomed in any "organization" that is trying to accomplish something it considers to be of worth.

Constructive criticism, yes - but outright arguing and attacks? Don't think so.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   

[url=http://www.gnosis-usa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=497]"Illuminati" is an Italian term for: it illuminates to you!

Tamahu
Interesting post..

The translation is wrong, Illuminati means "Enlightened Ones" but if you were to pronounce it with the accent on the
second - i - instead than on the - a - it would mean "enlighten yourself".

Also the training/knowledge required for the White or Black lodges are exactly the same and whether you choose one path or the other is a question for your conscience.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Hi Ersatz

The Initiations are similar, yet different in many ways.

Here's a great example:

The Revolution of Beelzebub

The four ordeals within the White Lodge are in order to examine the white disciple’s morals. For instance, in the ordeal of fire, the disciple is attacked by crowds of enemies who insult him. Instead of returning insults, the disciple throws love towards his enemies. This is how he triumphs in this ordeal, when with serenity, he passes through the fire without becoming burned.

As we see in this ordeal of fire, there is the need to kiss the executioner’s whip in order to triumph.

Yet, in the ordeal of fire for the black magician, the only requirement is to pass through the fire, since moral preparation does not have the least bit of importance for the black magician.

The ordeal of water for the Gnostic in the White Lodge is given with the only purpose of knowing what level has the disciple’s altruism and philanthropy reached.

The White Lodge’s ordeal of air is only given with the purpose of knowing the disciple’s capacity for resistance against great adversities and for detachment from material things.

It is logical that a disciple who commits suicide because of a loss of fortune cannot pass through the ordeal of air. By simply not being capable of morally resisting a failure, it is clear that one does not pass the ordeal of air.

Whosoever succumbs to the grave inconveniences of life fails in the ordeal of earth.

There are many persons who have passed these ordeals within the very struggle of life, within the daily battle of obtaining their daily bread.

Sometimes in life there have been human beings who have traced a great plan for the benefit of humanity, and they have accomplished it with exact fullness, in spite of all misfortunes, sufferings and tears. These people have passed the four ordeals in the body of flesh and bones.

Therefore, the four ordeals of earth, fire, water and air are presented simply for the moral examination of the disciple. All of our defects and moral faults are precisely the negative aspect of the four elements of Nature, and we have to convert ourselves into kings and queens of it.

We can see this in the movie "The Matrix", which is a creation of "Gnostics" of the Black Lodge.

The Neophyte, "Neo", is subject to many ordeals and initiations; but it is clear that in said movie we can see that there are not any moral requirements that "Neo" needs to develope in order to pass the ordeals.

He is only required to "pass through the fire" and is allowed to return violence with violence in order to pass the ordeals of the Black Lodge.

Regards

[edit on 30-8-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
More relevant info:

Manly P. Hall: Hermetic Marriage

(1) The Order of the Illuminati, represented by Mohammad, prophet of Islam; Roger Bacon, father of chemistry; and Paracelsus, father of modern medicine.
It is an interesting fact that the present buildings and school of Rudolph Steiner, the German mystic, are located in the grounds of the old estate of Hohenheim where Paracelsus lived.

(2) The Order of Freemasons, represented by the great Robert Fludd, master of symbolism and alchemy, and Elias Ashmole, the unique philosopher.

(3) The Rosicrucians, a sacred organization founded by the mysterious Father C.R.C. after his return from Arabia.
In the mythological city of Damcar he had been educated in alchemy and astrology by Arabian adepts.

After him came Sir Francis Bacon, the remodeler of British law. And then Count Cagliostro, the sublime adventurer. And last..., the great Comte de St. Germaine, probably the world's greatest political reformer, and Alchemist by Fire.

These superlative minds leavened the loaf of materiality. And, according to those who study The Mysteries, kept alight the flame of Hermes during the medieval centuries of religious intolerance and bigotry.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
It looks like you read Angels & Demons by Dan Brown, proclaimed yourself an expert on the subject, and headed straight here to make a thread.

No one can really say what the true intent of the Illuminati is, because if we knew, it wouldn't be such a scandal. Dan Brown certainly doesn't know, either.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by southern_cross3
It looks like you read Angels & Demons by Dan Brown, proclaimed yourself an expert on the subject, and headed straight here to make a thread...

...Dan Brown certainly doesn't know, either.

Oh really?

Where did I proclaim myself an expert?

If Dan Brown does know, it is probably because he is an Adept of the Black Lodge.

Though I'm willing to bet that he doesn't know.

Edit:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Regards

[edit on 12-12-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patronas
The defenition of the illuminati is: a secret society bent on taking over the world, rule out religion and countrys and stuff, and bring about a new world order.

The illuminati was in the past a society that came together for scientific reasons.
The catholic churche hated them and killed them if when they found out, and the rest went into hiding.
Let's just say that they survived over time, but lets now turn everything arround.
Let's just say they are not bringing down the earth, but the churche is.
Let's say the illuminati are the good guys.

This could be the case, cause they needed to go into hiding in the past, everybody thinks they want to take over so thats probbaly the reason why they would not show themselves.

I don't quite agre with this theorie myself
but still, it COULD be the case here, somehow, and the fact is still: we don't know ANYTHING, as long as you think you know something, you are furter away from the truth then you think, cause you would not be open for other possibility's, so that's why i present this case.

Personally, I believe from my years spent in Europe and the banking business that my husband was involved in there that it now comes down to this:

Templars = Bankers from old families, they still use banking stamps instead of signatures.

Opposed to this is: The Knights of Malta, Order of St. John Hospitaliers = Vatican (they compete with the Templars for the same contracts)

Current level of participation by the old families in banking = trust kids (40+ years old) who prefer for qualified individuals to make the major decisions for them. There are a few older, much older members of their families (90+ years old) still around who are enforcing their total craving for more power behind the scenes via handling the money (in some cases for whole countries) and try to indoctrinate the younger members of their family to their vision, but in most cases the younger are more interested in their own lives and vices and only give them lip service.

I personally never saw nor heard any mention of worship other than God, but evidently the Vatican takes the view that the Templars (under many names nowadays and are often referred to as the "seamless web") are heretics. The details of the reasoning behind this stance by the church I do not know. But over-all, my husband and I agree that the younger members have no interest in dominating the world and we saw no devil or goddess or twisted worship of any kind. Some have even moved to California to be several time zones away from their elders' phonecall windows and they keep psychiatrists close by to help them deal with the phone calls when they do have to take them, literally standing right next to them. The phone calls go like this (and I have heard them myself they are so loud) it follows: "What have you produced today? Nothing at all have you! You need to Produce! Produce! You are worthless!"

So there you go, the current state of the situation, they're zonked out in Malibu. Not all, many have chosen other getaways and the reins are being left in the hands of professional businessmen who are just investing the money without any plan to dominate the world. The only bit I did hear that could fit into what you believe came from the older member I described above. It was that he was buying banks in Australia and considered it the future place to be.

Just my two cents,

STM

edit for clarity STM

[edit on 12-12-2006 by seentoomuch]

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patronas

To achieve this goal, first they would have to have a root at the most fundamental level of society and civilization, wouldn't they?

And, what is the fundamental level of society and civilization?
Communication is Key

So, what is their symbol? The "ALL SEEING EYE" ???

OWN IT. ANIMAL EYE. *(plants have no eyes)

Phonetically spelled out (like the mind of a child, simple)

OWN = OWN
IT = IT
ANIMAL = ANIMUL
EYE = I

Own it animal eye = Own it animul i

Own it animal eye = O W N I T A N I M U L I

ok, let us do that:

O W N I T A N I M U L I [mirror] I L U M I N A T I N W O

ILUMINATINWO = ILLUMINATI NWO

Spelled out phonetically and reversed (*other side)

Own it animal eye = own it animul i = Illuminati's NWO!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

one more for questionable measure?

Holy of Holies?

"MY HOLY" phonetically spelled out how it sounds = " MI HOLE "

MIHOLE[mirror]ELOHIM

maybe just two coincidences, perhaps.

[edit on 12-12-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I joined the Illuminati last night.........

I went into a dark room and held a torch in my right hand above my head. I turned it on and the beam of light illuminated me.... so therefore I am now in the Illuminati because I have been illuminated.

Now I must go get my piggybank, trundle off to find all the others who are illuminated and take over the banking system.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
hmmm well who was one of the only presidents to be apart of the illuminati. JFK. And wasnt he assasinated for trying to take apart the federal reserve (supposedly). I dont think illuminati would appreciate one of its own, trying to take money away from them. Illuminati might not have had harmful intentions before, but whose to say they dont now? Whose even to say we should believe the church and its bible at all? I for one, dont believe Jesus actually walked on water.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SAGEX89
hmmm well who was one of the only presidents to be apart of the illuminati. JFK.

Do you have any evidence for that? Last time I checked, all evidence points to the Illuminati having disbanded before the beginning of the 19th century, just over a century before JFK was born.

And wasnt he assasinated for trying to take apart the federal reserve (supposedly).

No. He was (supposedly) assasinated by a Communist sympathizer (Lee Harvey Oswald) in retaliation for ordering the Bay of Pigs invasion of Cuba, while attempting to overthrow the pro-Soviet regime led by Fidel Castro.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I do believe that Kennedy was killed for trying to disband the Federal Reserve. He actually signed the order. It was never applied though. He also wanted to get rid of the C.I.A. after the Bay of Pigs Invasion. He wanted all Intelligence to be handled by the military. He also was against the North Woods document. If no one has ever heard of the North woods document look it up on the net. It's a offical document that has been de-classified. It stated that the Gov. wanted to sink u.s. ships and blame it on Cuba so the U.S. would accept a invasion of Cuba. He also was going to call many troops back home from Vietnam also. He was a rogue president to say the least. If anyone cannot find the Northwoods Document let me know and I will find it. I believe it was a C.I.A. hit. It's funny that years later they admitted that Clay Shaw was a C.I.A. contract agent. The C.I.A. has contract assasins. Bill Clinton admited it on Fox News. When he told the reporter that he put a contract out on Osama. It's the interview were he flips out...bad. So who's to say that they wouldn't use them on thier own people?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join