It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop the Madness. Refuse to Fly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
It seems that some "terrorist plot" has been foiled. All that "extra security" to which travelers have been subjected is working.

Or so they would have us believe.

But if you sit back from a calm, rational place, can you believe that there really was a terror plot, using... liquids? Can you believe that it makes us safer in any way to prevent any of us from carrying hairspray, hand lotion or lipstick onto an airplane?

Regarding the "plot", well, I'm not buying it. Every other terror plot that has been exposed since and including 911 has had "false flag" written all over it, and with Bush in big trouble for encouraging Israel to continue murdering innocent civilians in Lebanon and Palestinian, this smells like the old "bait and switch" trick again.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I don't think people should stop flying to be honest. Thousands have already paid for their holidays and there are people who need to fly for their jobs ect... Besides, if people stopped flying that would give the impression that they're scared to fly which as you put it, shows 'it's working' (not that I belive in 'it'
)

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Good luck. I haven't seen a boycott work for decades. Even the hippies won't get off their sofas to march on DC for more liberty and less war.

Creeping nihilism is coming to a middle class neighborhood near you.
I am assuming they've already planned to put even more of these Draconian laws into effect in order to eradicate all but the necessary goods and service sectors, so it will fit into the designs of a "slave labor debtor nation". Don't believe it? Then go look at some rich and poor gap statistics.

Meanwhile, microjets are now a booming business for the uber-rich.
Microjets Catch the Eye of Wealthy Travelers WaPost

join