It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pre-emptive nuclear strike upon belief - Terminate the program

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Why in the world would any of you even reply is a wonder in it's self. It is clear that the only thing he is after is points.

I am sure if no one would reply He would GO AWAY! Why add fuel to the fire?

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Religious conflicts always seem to fade away in the long run.Remember how the catholic religion was during the crusades.Extreme religious believes always seem to fade away,I see no difference now with extreme Muslim followers now, then how Christianity was back then.

[edit on 18-8-2006 by icyblue]

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
- Revenge for 9/11

In that case, you're going after the wrong people. These are the people whose doors you should be knocking on:
en.wikipedia.org...
with a bit of help from:
en.wikipedia.org...
and last without least, our friends - the
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Should we class religous fanatics in the same group as moronic idiots with sludge level IQs? If so, you should add your address to the list - thank God people like you never really get to effect anything.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I seriously can't believe this member is still allowed to post

i mean how blatant must a case of Islamophobia be before mods here act !

This guys is openly calling for the nuclear obliteration of religious regions, openly advocating fascism.

Sad that someone can be SO deluded.... his "visions" are more extreme then any terrorist in the middle east....

edit:removed typo

[edit on 18-8-2006 by XyZeR]

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
Care to provide a link to that egragious poll outcome.

Also, the only reason Japan was nulked was because the American government wanted to both test its newest toy, and show everyone they had the capability, the Japanese government was in the process of surrendering, and the U.S. gov. knew it.

I also retract my earlier comments, I in no way whatsoever wish to be classed with an idiocentric fascist, neo-nazi such as yourself.

Really so why didnt Japan surrender after the first atom bomb was dropped then??? or did you forget they continued fighting and it took 2 atom bombs

I dont think nukes are the answer nowdays, we should however if we were going to act use MOAB's, or bring out some new toys with antigrav and beam weapons on, and dont say it dont exist cause how long did the stealth fighter exist before made public whole decade now imagine in 80's a stealth fighter.

Also bio weapons would be more effective than nukes if its contained to middle east region, it would also allow buildings to be undamaged so that = land.

i would only agree to above if we were attacked first with a WMD, as for the MOAB an beam stuff then that could be pre-emtive stuff.

[edit on 18-8-2006 by blobby]

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 06:25 AM
link   
i do not beleive that nukes would solve the problem, because you would cause far too much destructionand the render the target radiated and useless. if you were to be on such a mad mission to remove any tiny bit of current or future threat to the US you would look at covering the whole land in question in a cloud of sleeping gas. No bullets would be shot, no blood would be spilt, you then send in your forces to occupy the land systematically and raid all facilities and disarm and round up the targets of interest. Put them in a Guantanamo on a massive scale to work for the US and get some economic use out of them.

Sound Familiar?

Could happen to us just as easily as it could happen to them, and no one would be the wiser. you wouldnt hear it go off, you just go to bed one night and you wake up in a weeks time or so in a massive Chinese run prison camp in the Nevada desert.

God it's creat to have an imagination........

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
i do not beleive that nukes would solve the problem, because you would cause far too much destructionand the render the target radiated and useless. if you were to be on such a mad mission to remove any tiny bit of current or future threat to the US you would look at covering the whole land in question in a cloud of sleeping gas. No bullets would be shot, no blood would be spilt, you then send in your forces to occupy the land systematically and raid all facilities and disarm and round up the targets of interest. Put them in a Guantanamo on a massive scale to work for the US and get some economic use out of them.

Sound Familiar?

Could happen to us just as easily as it could happen to them, and no one would be the wiser. you wouldnt hear it go off, you just go to bed one night and you wake up in a weeks time or so in a massive Chinese run prison camp in the Nevada desert.

God it's creat to have an imagination........

LOL and our nuke subs would be busy nukeing China then and the rest of the allies would be grouping ready for land invasion on China.

Thats what we know about let alone any automated WMD systems that exist unofficially if not kept upto date with correct codes and stuff they would activate.

[edit on 18-8-2006 by blobby]

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   
erm....

so?

Whats wrong with Facism?

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
It would'nt get rid of the belief.

Yea but their tokens of belief would be gone. All off these Abraham / Ibrahaim traditions are sinnful. They worship false deities and places.

If there is a god they dont need anyone defending him/her/it, they are god after all.

If this god thing exists, it lets a lot of stuff happen in its name that is bad. Turn it all to glass I say and turn the whole sinful lot to cinders like Lotts wife.

Dont stop there do the same for anywhere that believes in this abrahamic evil, including christians I say.

Just worship how good it is to be alive. Just worship life. Just worship your perfect sister in laws body.

I laugh at you god.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
In Nothing We Trust: Would you also support the idea of killing off every Muslim so that there would be no one left to be a terrorist? Because your crazy idea would never work, and I fear you wouldn't mind going further then that...

Holy cities are nothing more then cities, like Christians Jerusalem is holy indeed, yet how many Christians do you know have ever been there? - none for me...

Religion is faith, it is the written and spoken word of scriptures. Buildings are nothing more then mortar and stone, and well even if you blew a crater in the holy lands, underneath the building they can still say that it is holy.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Pure insanity! I don't think one deals with his problems with death and destrution. The answer is clear, look into the cause. Truly understand it and then look into a mirror. Finally do the correct thing no matter how painful.
Why is america a target? Because we sponsor, allow, and support the present regimes that rule and explote their own people.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
you'd only need two nukes, one for jerusalem (isreal's treasure), one for mecca (the Arab's treasure.)......

You may be right. After all we aren't sociopathic killers now are we. The terrorists went to a great deal of trouble to minimize the loss of life on 9/11.

1) They flew on a day that they would be sure of low seat occupancy rates. The four planes that were used on 9/11 were only 30% full.
2) They struck in the early morning before the twin towers were fully occupied for the day.
3) They struck the re-inforced section of the pentagon. Thereby reducing casulties on the ground.

We could reduce the viable target list to two. (Mecca and Jerusalim), thereby reducing the carnage to only what is neccessary.

Symbolic don't you think?

Two towers for two pillars of nuclear destruction (Two mushroom clouds)

Pop quiz - What other two cities in the middle-east were vaporized at some point in the past?

Remember who won that game?

Jerusalem

Mecca

[edit on 18-8-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 02:29 AM
link   
In Nothing we Trust you are advocating mass murder and inciting religious and ethnic hatred beneath a veneer of pseudo intelligence. Why don't you get your brain and your ethics out of the gutter? You make this place worse for everyone can't you find somewhere else to spout your hate?

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 02:44 AM
link   

1) They flew on a day that they would be sure of low seat occupancy rates. The four planes that were used on 9/11 were only 30% full.

Wrong, all other planes flying that day were at least 80% full. The ONLY planes flying 30% (actually it was more like 20%) full were the ones that were used in the attacks.
How could the terrorist know that their planes wouldn't be full?

Also don't you think if it was terrorists they would want to cause as much death as they could?

Sounds more like someone was trying to minimize casualties, or collateral damage, cough*government*cough.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   

The only way to end this war on terrorism is to terminate the program all together.

A pre-emptive nuclear strike upon the holy lands would end all of this nonsense forever. With several strategically placed nuclear ICBM's we could destroy all belief in the middle east. Here is the target package that I recommend.

Mecca:
The city of Mecca, located today in Saudi Arabia, is the holiest place for Muslims all over the world. It is here that Muhammad was born, and it was this city that formed the focus of much of what he did while he was alive.

Medina:
The city of Medina is where Muhammad went after he found little support for his ideas in his home city of Mecca.

Jerusalem - Dome of the Rock:
Located in Jerusalem, the Dome of the Rock is a Muslim shrine which stands on the site which is traditionally believed to be the place where the first Jewish temple was built. It was also here that people believe Abraham tried to sacrifice his son to God, and where Muhammad is believed to have ascended into heaven in order to receive God's commandments.

Hebron:
The city of Hebron is holy for both Muslims and Jews because it contains the "Cave of the Patriarchs," a tomb which is supposed to be for Abraham and his family. Built on top of this cave is both a mosque and a synagogue.

Mashhad:
Located in Iran it is, however, only a holy site for Shi'ite Muslims and not Sunni.

Qom:
The city of Qom is also another important site for Shi'a Muslims because it contains the shrine to Fatima the Pure.

atheism.about.com...

The final blow would be for the US to unleash all the free alternative energy research that we have been hiding for decades, upon the world and leave the leaderless, irradiated muslim survivors without anyone to sell thier worthless oil too. Let them drink oil and eat sand.

Vote fascist in '08

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16-8-2006 by In nothing we trust]

[edit on 16/8/2006 by Mirthful Me]

Dont worry once someone starts starts lobbing nukes everyone else will want to get in on the action. What are nuclear weapons even good for anyway? Nuclear power should be used to better civilization and I dont mean in a bad way. Are you talking a religous war?

I guess if millions need to die to prove a point then what is the point for those people to even live in the first place? Id say they deserve to live they just need to play nice with eachother but of course it would never happen. It really is sad when billions have to die just for people to figure out that its better to "talk" then to sit in a subarine pushing buttons just to apease an ichy trigger finger. If thats what it takes then ill move to antartica and wont be back till the ignorance of humanty changes or until the nuclear falout settles into place.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
bring out some new toys with antigrav and beam weapons on, and dont say it dont exist -blobby

we already have beam weapons on planes that can take out nukes and missiles in mid air

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I dont know about u ppl but a nuclear armed iran/n.korea makes me VERY NERVOUS.It isnt a question of IF these maniacs will launch but WHEN.Tho i dont buy bombing the holy places 2 kill a belief i do favor a strike first policy.If the world had done that against germany/japan we could have saved millions.With todays weapons u can times that by 100.B.t.w.i was 20 miles from the w.t.c.on 9/11.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I have met members of Islam, and while most do not espouse terrorism as such, thier basic beliefs is that the entire world is to be taken over by thier religion before the end of time, the sooner the better, and ALL are to be converted by choice or killed... Otherwise, there will be no possible way for the "Hour of ALLAH" to come about. The Koran says: Then, Muslims will migrate to Ash-Sham to join the Jihad against the enemies of Allah from among the Jews and Christians. Do you think they will be able to identify thier "enemies" any better than we can identify ours among them?

They also believe that anyone who is not of Islam does not have a soul, and they believe that you cannot murder an animal, or lie to an animal, or cheat an animal.

There is no concept of anyone not of Islam having any consequence any more than a tiger or bear, maybe you have to approach them carefully because in the right circumstances they can be dangerous. You try to tame the tiger or bear, to humanize them, then they can become "human." Otherwise they are just in the way, so you shoot them, cut the heads off, butcher them and remove them from your path.

This is the reason that they are able to cut off heads of non-islamic individuals and "collaborators" with such gusto.

Anyone who does not wish to convert are going to be in thier way. Anyone who does not realize this is stepping up to the table of "negotiations" misinformed.

Sure there are Imams spouting "Peace, Peace!" These are usually in nations where they are a minority, and like any good fifth column, you try to convince those countries where you are building a foot hold that you can be trusted, and that you are not here to create any waves, or any commotion.

How do you protect yourself from this kind of threat? I do not know, I do not think you can do anything short of killing every last one of them...

Do I think this is a humanistic way of dealing with the threat? No. But it does eliminate the threat, and that is the question being put forward.

Can you negotiate with them? Absolutely not. They do not consider you to be an equal, and have absolutely no qualms about lying to you, and considering anything they do is anyhing more than calming the tiger or bear to either huminize it, or in preparation to killing it.

Giving them democracies in order to pacify and calm the region is a fallacy. Even the watchers of the Iraqi "votes" acknowledge that the voters cast thier ballots according to thier beliefs, and even the constitution, like Afganistan's, is being drawn up around thier Islamic tenets.

While some concessions were made to thier slight westernization, they will change that once that the West is gone. It is in the basic tenets of Islam. It is what they are taught on the knee of thier parents.. Jihad has several meanings, and most of them do not pertain to violence; however, ultimate Jihad is using violence to enforce thier religion upon those who will not convert in any other manner. Jihad can also mean biding your time situation where you stuggle for your beliefs. This is what those in Iraq are doing. While some resort to violence to throw out the "invaders" (Western term for what they are really calling us: Infidels), most smile and lie to us... all the while helping those who are perpetuating the violence. Especially against those they see as collaborating with the Infidels. and those are being trated the same way the Cleric wanted to treat the "convert" in Afganistan.

As long as the religion exists in its current form, it will forever be used to justify violence against any other people that are not muslim.

SkitlesLA

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join