It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pre-emptive nuclear strike upon belief - Terminate the program

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   

As far as the world hating us. They already do, so what's the difference. Let's stop pussy footing around and finish this thing once and for all. The homeland is under attack. Call up SAC, warm up the birds

Yyeah we will be warming up our birds also, just incase. The World hates us phrase is so up your backside maybe you need to look beyond your borders to who likes you and who dislikes you...

Not all the world hate you, Its is the Gov that you have in power that they hate. So get your facts right first of all... The rest of you post I am not responding too, way beyond dullisional..........

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
The homeland is under attack. Call up SAC, warm up the birds.

Yeah the nation is under attack, but not by Mecca.

While I can understand your frustration with the problems, nuking all those places would leave a fallout scenario so deadly in the ME that we'd have to give Israel the state of Rhode Island or something.

I know I know, that was callous. No more callous than the OP though. It's not the solution man. Try again.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
What about Rome? It's a huge center for Christianity.
And of course Bethlehem.

You also seem to be leaving non-monotheists out, where are the Hindu and Bhuddist targets? And don't leave out the Druids and leave Stonehenge standing. It'd be unfair...

In reality, any targeted military campaign against religious centers would would fanaticize far more adherents of the religions targeted than it would kill.

Thus rendering any social benefits gained by fighting blind belief moot.

Wars are great for wiping out armies, they don't work so well against ideas.

[edit on 8/17/06 by xmotex]

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Nuke Israel Instead: This disgusting little country of 6.25 million doesn’t half cause a lot of trouble for such a small nation. Most of its people were arrogant enough to believe that land is theirs without compensation solely because it was theirs 2000 years ago. The world has enough people like that. Get rid of Israel and we can forget about upsetting the Middle East altogether.

Of course all the mega pro Israel people in our country would still be here. Just that they wouldn’t have such a terrible little nation to distract them. The lobbying money going into DemoRep would have to refocus onto other concerns which affect all our people’s economy and lives.
Your idea would loos the world nearly a billion lives but mine would cost just 6.2.

Why (in light of what this nation of arrogant thief’s did to Lebanon) wouldn’t the world be better of if the Iranian president had his way? Why should we care about 6.25 million when it’s a drop in the ocean to compared to places in Africa?
So far my only major reason for caring about them is that they have too much influence in ratio to their small size, furthermore I never had much respect for the pro Israel people; who go by the back door (instead of arguing their case democratically).

Almost all our foreign policy is shaped round Israel; if Israel didn't exist, then most of this war against Muslims wouldn't be happening, perhaps something; but over what? Western woman’s clothing?
I would be very surprised if terrorism amounted to much more than a natural lunatic fringe we just have to live with. In a way it already does; but thinking we should nuke others because of the actions of a minority demonstrates just how unstable some people are. It’s psychopathic as well as completely selfish; and almost certainly materially counter productive. If Israel stayed out of our business maybe the same would be true about nuking them? However as they (and some of their supporters) would quite happily see us do their dirty work even to the point of nuking the Arab world; then I'm not so sure if it is such a bad idea that Iran has the bomb. From the way a lot of people sound; its sounds as though they need it for self defence.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Nuking Mecca or Israel is stupid.

Killing a bunch of civilians for your political laughs is sad.

I say make Israel and Palestine build the whole country on two levels like bunk beds.

Palestine gets the top bunk 6 months and Israel gets the top bunk for 6 months.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Now, other then destroying everyones holy places and causing massive radiation poisoning and death on an unprecidented scale, what other ideas do you have for ending violence?

What's the matter Skadi, don't you like 'the final solution' to the problem?

I don't believe that we can bring about peace any other way. It worked wonders on the japanese. Look at how happy they are now.

[edit on 17-8-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I don't think it should be a threat. I think we should make it a reality. We should pull our troops out of Iraq and then turn the middle-east into a glass lakebed.

wnd.com...
Direct link to pirated image removed by Admin. It is against site policy to include copyrighted images as an inline image in posts.

[edit on 18-8-2006 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Care to provide a link to that egragious poll outcome.

Also, the only reason Japan was nulked was because the American government wanted to both test its newest toy, and show everyone they had the capability, the Japanese government was in the process of surrendering, and the U.S. gov. knew it.

I also retract my earlier comments, I in no way whatsoever wish to be classed with an idiocentric fascist, neo-nazi such as yourself.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Solid gear let him vent his opinion, isn't this what the basis of the forum is for ...live and let speak....intelligence shows....you don't ahve to belittle someone, they'll do it them selves !

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
Well he said 'vote fascist', so I would guess it would go beyond that to anybody who isn't of the aryan race?

Fascism does not equal Nazism. Fascism does not equal genocide. There is a great deal of difference between them.

On that note, I'd like to put forward wikipedia's definition of Fascism:

Fascism is a radical totalitarian political philosophy that combines elements of corporatism, authoritarianism, extreme nationalism, militarism, anti-anarchism, anti-communism and anti-liberalism.

What country does that sound like?

edit:

Originally posted by ALPHA OMEGA
Solid gear let him vent his opinion, isn't this what the basis of the forum is for ...

Actually the basis for this forum is to "Deny Ignorance", which our friend Nothing seems to be doing exactly the opposite of.

[edit on 18/8/2006 by Thousand]

bih

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Originally posted by CaptainLazy
Destroying cities of religious countries with the mission of aboloshing religion will do nothing but turn the whole world against you.

I disagree

Every muslim is required to make at least one pilgrimige to Mecca in thier lifetime.

How are they going to worship a smoking hole in the ground?

We've nuked countries in the past. The japanese were just as suicidal and aggresive as these modern day muslims are. Two atom bombs and they folded faster than a house of cards in a thunderstorm.

As far as the world hating us. They already do, so what's the difference. Let's stop pussy footing around and finish this thing once and for all. The homeland is under attack. Call up SAC, warm up the birds.

[edit on 17-8-2006 by In nothing we trust]

I really hate rednecks like you man
.if your so tough why not join the army and either go to iraq or afghanistan and show us how tough you are
,its easy to sit your fat ass on a comp and type # that dont make any sense.if you hate all muslims then pick up a gun and fight like a man

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Look I realize that some of you are not yet ready to embrace what must be done.

Just because I support Fascism, that doesn't make me a Nazi. I just think that if we are going to have a nationalistic state in America, we should go all out.

I consider myself a peaceful person. But enough is enough, let's just get on with it and get it over with. You can lie yourself all you want about what this war is really about.

- Democracy proliferation
- WMD search and seizure task force
- Corporate war profiteering mission
- Strategic oil reserve seizure
- Terrorism decimation force
- Revenge for 9/11

The real reason for this whole war is too destroy all religions upon the planet and bring about world peace by means of extreme force.

If you are going to goto war, go to completely decimate your enemy or don't go at all. And I realize that there are some innocent non-believers over in that part of the world. As was stated before ...

Originally posted by Britguy
Hey, you gotta break a few eggs to make an omelette right?

Don't worry europe is far enough away to be affected by the radiation fallout.

I maintain that withdrawal of all western personal from the middle-east is a wise move. Immediatly followed by nuclear strikes upon strategic sites of religious importance.

Game over

[edit on 18-8-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Were gonna beat the peace into you...

Since when in the history of human kind has violence created peace? Have you ever noticed we've had more wars since WWI than for hundreds of yrs before? Where is the peace?

Violence breeds violence.

You need to learn that the middle east situation is a problem that was created by the west a long time ago. The west has been trying to get their hands on the middle east for a long time. They want the resources, no way will they ever nuke it. The US, UK and other govs don't care about peace, if they did we would never have been in this mess to start with.

Terrorism is a simptom, not a cause, a simptom of greedy western corporations using governments to do their dirty work.

I find it interesting you mention democracy, you think a fascist state is a democractic one?
And how do you define democracy? Because we don't have it here in the US that's for sure.

Go read some history, and nothing that's been written since at least 9-11.

[edit on 18/8/2006 by ANOK]

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by bih
dude I think you need to get your big head out of your rear

Anyways, the only thing his head seems to do is to keep his ears apart!!

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thousand

Originally posted by ANOK
Well he said 'vote fascist', so I would guess it would go beyond that to anybody who isn't of the aryan race?

Fascism does not equal Nazism. Fascism does not equal genocide. There is a great deal of difference between them.

Actually no there isn't.

Some key points of fascism...

First and most important is the glorification of the state and the total subordination of the individual to it.

Yes, what country does that sound like?

A second ruling concept of fascism is embodied in the theory of social Darwinism.

In other word survival of the fittest, for example the nazis considered Jews and other minority groups as inferior and the aryan race as the 'fittest'. Thus they had the concentration camps etc....
Now it seems to be Muslims that are the inferior race to our modern version of corporate fascism. At least as far as the thread starter is concerned I think.

Anyway that second point was what I was getting at with my post. Your wikipedia definition was a bit lacking.

source for quotes; www.bartleby.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 02:59 AM
link   
SAC is now AMC I do believe :-P

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I think thousands of innocent lives is a bit more than breaking a few eggs. Not to mention it would do nothing but Gain support for the anti American cause. How would you feel if you were nuked because some people believed America was to blame for all conflict?

Your attitude and ideas disgust me. You are far from a peaceful person. Think about peoples suffering before you make outlandish suggestions. Fashism is declining for a reason.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 03:25 AM
link   
you'd only need two nukes, one for jerusalem (isreal's treasure), one for mecca (the Arab's treasure.)...... nuke both of these and you've accomplished two things, you've taken away the peice of realestate they've been fighting for (Jerusalem) and you've given them a common enemy, the US. I bet it would take no time at all for the different factions in the area to become buddy buddy and start scheming up a way to wipe the US off the map. but, the middle east would be a little more peaceful..

of course, a staged alien invasion from mars would have a similar effect on a worldwide scale, we'd probably enjoy enjoy centuries of peace amonst ourselves while we banded together to fight the new enemy...

ummm...maybe instead of nukes, we could use a couple of their saucers they have hidden in area 51 and their laser beams?

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I think the OP misunderstands Islam. Islam is not a rock, it's not a mosque, it's not a pile of dirt in any one specific place. Islam is a community, and while it's centered in the ME, it's distributed worldwide.

You can no more detroy Islame with a nuke, than you could destroy Christianity in that fashion. Unless you feel like dropping nukes on half the globe, which would serve to destroy a whole Hell of a lot more than Islam.

I would love to live in a world without religion, but this is not the way to accomplish that goal. The way to accomplish that goal is to make this life worth living, so that people stop focusing on the afterlife. People in comfortable positions are more often pragmatic than religious, because the circumstances of their life allow them some leeway in constructing their worldview.

Extremist religions thrive in places crippled by poverty, disease, ignorance, and fear. If you take steps to make the world a better place, religion will find itself increasingly the refuge of the truly mad, instead of just the truly desperate. Anyway, it's hard to do that, it's really, really hard. But if you have any hope of winning the war against ignorance, it's the only logical course of action.

BTW, to the original poster, two more points.

1.) Post the source for that poll please, also be aware that intentionally posting false information is a violation of the Terms & Conditions that you agreed to when you became a member of this site.

2.) You say that the point of war is to destroy the enemy, that's simply not true, and any warrior who follows that path is sure to distinguish himself, not as a hero, but as a senseless butcher. The point of war is to achieve victory (and through victory, peace), and while wholesale murder is often the course taken, it is neither the only course, nor is it even the most effective. If you lose sight of that, you're a danger to your cause, and a danger to humanity.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I think alot of people posting here need to go and read the rules of the forum here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join