It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pre-emptive nuclear strike upon belief - Terminate the program

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
The only way to end this war on terrorism is to terminate the program all together.

A pre-emptive nuclear strike upon the holy lands would end all of this nonsense forever. With several strategically placed nuclear ICBM's we could destroy all belief in the middle east. Here is the target package that I recommend.

Mecca:
The city of Mecca, located today in Saudi Arabia, is the holiest place for Muslims all over the world. It is here that Muhammad was born, and it was this city that formed the focus of much of what he did while he was alive.

Medina:
The city of Medina is where Muhammad went after he found little support for his ideas in his home city of Mecca.

Jerusalem - Dome of the Rock:
Located in Jerusalem, the Dome of the Rock is a Muslim shrine which stands on the site which is traditionally believed to be the place where the first Jewish temple was built. It was also here that people believe Abraham tried to sacrifice his son to God, and where Muhammad is believed to have ascended into heaven in order to receive God's commandments.

Hebron:
The city of Hebron is holy for both Muslims and Jews because it contains the "Cave of the Patriarchs," a tomb which is supposed to be for Abraham and his family. Built on top of this cave is both a mosque and a synagogue.

Mashhad:
Located in Iran it is, however, only a holy site for Shi'ite Muslims and not Sunni.

Qom:
The city of Qom is also another important site for Shi'a Muslims because it contains the shrine to Fatima the Pure.

atheism.about.com...

The final blow would be for the US to unleash all the free alternative energy research that we have been hiding for decades, upon the world and leave the leaderless, irradiated muslim survivors without anyone to sell thier worthless oil too. Let them drink oil and eat sand.

Vote fascist in '08

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16-8-2006 by In nothing we trust]

[edit on 16/8/2006 by Mirthful Me]

bih

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
dude I think you need to get your big head out of your rear

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
It would'nt get rid of the belief.
More muslims live in South-East Asia than the Middle-East.

I must give you props though, you've suggested something
that I'm sure has been at the back of alot of peoples minds,
but were to afraid to say it.

Also, if that were the only way to end this whol war, I'd support it.
But it has'nt gotten that bad quite yet.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Destroying cities of religious countries with the mission of aboloshing religion will do nothing but turn the whole world against you. Besides, people should be able to believe what they want to believe.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
yeah can we say...BAD IDEA!!!

:shk: its never that easy....

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   
You left the Vatican off the list. Why not expand it to burning down churches, synagogues and mosques as well? Why not string up a few Buddhists and Mormons too as a warning to others

Will you simply shrug off all the innocent extra crispy victims as colatteral damage because they are poor brown people and not good ol' Americans?

Hey, you gotta break a few eggs to make an omelette right?

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 02:39 AM
link   
You have too many targets. You could narrow it down to just one and end ALL the terrorism, and at the same time punish those that have turned the world into this mess...Pennsylvania Ave! Well maybe one more, Downing st.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
Will you simply shrug off all the innocent extra crispy victims as colatteral damage because they are poor brown people and not good ol' Americans?

Well he said 'vote fascist', so I would guess it would go beyond that to anybody who isn't of the aryan race?

I guess people really don't ever learn from history do they?

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

Well he said 'vote fascist', so I would guess it would go beyond that to anybody who isn't of the aryan race?

Well if racial minorities believe that they are being discriminated against, why should we disappoint them?

Let's give 'em what they believe.

[edit on 17-8-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Mmmmmm.. sounds like another possible redneck yokel who's perhaps never travelled out of state, let alone abroad. Some people need to get out more

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
Let's give 'em what they believe.

Well bud you must be living under a rock or something, because their belief is not unjustified.
You forget about segregation? I know a lot of my 'minority' friends haven't.
It really wasn't that long ago, many are still alive that lived through it. When you are treated like crap by the very country that bought and sold you, you don't easily forgive or forget.

You really believe their fear of racism is unjustified? I don't.

But I think you are really just trying to get a rise out of us, my trolldar is very sensitive.

[edit on 17/8/2006 by ANOK]

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Mmmmmm.. sounds like another possible redneck yokel who's perhaps never travelled out of state, let alone abroad. Some people need to get out more

In fact I am well travelled.

I found other countries interesting but I found no other country to be as great as the homeland

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 05:55 AM
link   
i do find it odd that a religion thats meant to be peaceful has extremist fanatic terrorists, if it was so peaceful they would not even think of doing those things, also 94% of terrorists hail from middle east, racial profiling pff kick em all out country make it safer place to live i say, if they blow any more bombs just random deport 500 Muslims out your country see how long it takes the peaceful ones to hand over the fanatical ones then.

Also while i think of things UK should freaking shut its borders to freaking immigrants, fed up of them taking everything before us UK people like housing for one they get priority before we freaking do and we are citizens of UK :S and alot other things too we are way too soft on them if they cause trouble once kick em out bye go back to middle east and have a diet of oil and sand yum yum.

i think alot of people are real fed up of Muslims, and immigrants sponging of UK and then they spit in your face attitude gratefulness not.

And political correctness boo hoo Muslim upset about Xmas lights and other stuff FREAK ME so what its OUR Country not theirs although at this rate it will be theirs soon enough as we bow down lick their boots political correctness style BS, i say if they want to live here in UK live by our ways, laws, and religion or **** off back to middle east. And those France riots the police should of shot em all and imprisoned the rest for 30 years set an example.

Also they burn our flag in the open WTF! the police should batter em in then deport them for that anti patriotic bs obvious they don't like UK so deport them id be interested to see what other country lets people ban their flags in the street.

Terrorists should have zero rights and not come under any protection of any laws, all that should be waved after they been proved to be terrorists, bring back death sentence for terrorists i say too.

Now back to topic i say not use nukes but use MOAB's instead, also if they bomb us we should just drop some MOAM's at random on some middle east terror support country picked at random by computer.

[edit on 17-8-2006 by blobby]

[edit on 17-8-2006 by blobby]

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
In nothing we trust, it shows, in your post just how imature your take on reality is. while the USA was a land roamed by it's natives, those in europe actually learned. You sound like a self rightous yank, with a head full of media reports which you readally accept as gospel? Your countries history is a few hundred years old yet you think you know how to solve the worlds problems. I am a christian individual & you post disgusts me, Your mentality is one of terrorism itself. you live in the NEOCON pocket of complete Bu%^shi*, with diahrea running from your brain.

[edit on 17-8-2006 by solidgear]

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
while we are committing genocide, lets drop a daisy cutter on IN NOTHING WE TRUST's trailer. there will be some decent people lost it this attack, but id love to see such ignorance wiped off this planet. i fear people like you more then i fear any muslims. its a shame to live in america with people like you.

have a nice day.

[edit on 17-8-2006 by elitegamer23]

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   

You have too many targets. You could narrow it down to just one and end ALL the terrorism, and at the same time punish those that have turned the world into this mess...Pennsylvania Ave! Well maybe one more, Downing st.

Yeah go for it target Downin Street, and expect a Nukes fired back at alot of your cities in the USA.

Dillisuional to think Nuking terroist stataes or any other would solve the problem. S

Sounds more like pro-nazi facism to me than anything else. Lets get ride of all religion, ethnic minorities while your at it???

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Wow, InNothingWeTrust.........Ill give it to you, you certainly do not beat around the bush. At least you are nice enough to let us know you support fascism instead of us having to guess or accuse. Thanks for clearing it up before we debated too much about it.

Now, other then destroying everyones holy places and causing massive radiation poisoning and death on an unprecidented scale, what other ideas do you have for ending violence?

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by spencerjohnstone
Yeah go for it target Downin Street, and expect a Nukes fired back at alot of your cities in the USA.

Well obviously I wasn't being literal

Just trying to make a point, the root of terrorism is not what the state controlled media tells you. I only added 'Downin Street'(sic) because I'm a Brit. If the US went down Britain would go right down with it. It is the '51st state of America' after all.

Our star-spangled Union Jack flutters so proud
Over the dancing heads of the merry patriotic crowd
Tip your hat to the Yankee conqueror
Weve got no reds under the bed with guns under our pillows
Were the 51st state of America...New Model Army

[edit on 17/8/2006 by ANOK]

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Just trying to make a point, the root of terrorism is not what the state controlled media tells you. I only added 'Downin Street'(sic) because I'm a Brit. If the US went down Britain would go right down with it. It is the '51st state of America' after all

Oks your a Brit same as me!!, Apologise if you found my comments as a rebuk, I have never seen the UK as a 51str state of the US of A. And also true the Uk would go right down the crap hole same as the USA would. Who would get hit first Us off course......

Think its about time we distanced ourselves from the USA and stand on our own two feet so to speak !!

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainLazy
Destroying cities of religious countries with the mission of aboloshing religion will do nothing but turn the whole world against you.

I disagree

Every muslim is required to make at least one pilgrimige to Mecca in thier lifetime.

How are they going to worship a smoking hole in the ground?

We've nuked countries in the past. The japanese were just as suicidal and aggresive as these modern day muslims are. Two atom bombs and they folded faster than a house of cards in a thunderstorm.

As far as the world hating us. They already do, so what's the difference. Let's stop pussy footing around and finish this thing once and for all. The homeland is under attack. Call up SAC, warm up the birds.

[edit on 17-8-2006 by In nothing we trust]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join