It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIBLE CODE PREDICTS FUTURE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 12:14 PM
link   
xyz.org...

Use this adress and look it up it is really strange i think even the president of the USA takes it seriously what do you all think about stuff like this......

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I bought the book and read it a long time ago. It is an intersting find, but I don't think it's really that stastically impossible for combinations of letters to appear.

www.nmsr.org...

[Edited on 11-1-2003 by Saucerat]

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Wow it predicted a comet will hit Jupiter! Thats like predicting a fat man is gonna eat. I think a lot of this is due to the fact that people want to believe in a God lookin over us and go to extreme means to try to prove it are make others believe. If you can prove some of the predictions false would it mean there is no God? NO!

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I found this while looking around the web for Bible Code info...
cs.anu.edu.au...

[Edited on 11-1-2003 by darklanser]

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Interesting stuff but I don't see too many future predictions though.

The arguments have some basis in fact.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Hoax needed to support Bible as an original God works and keep the doctrine running.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 10:23 PM
link   
do you have to buy the code that the computer punches out? If it was valid would the church accept it?

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I think the Bible can predict things. Like some one engages in sodomy is way more likely to get hiv and aids. That a good old case of I told you not to do that!

top topics

join