It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 9/11 Tapes Released

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
The FDNY Released 1,613 calls to 911 dispatch on 9/11. They were thinking about releasing these roughly 5 months ago. Now we finally get a chance to see what it was like in the towers. This will give us never before knowledge of what happened that day inside the towers.

www.wpxi.com
"We're in a state of confusion," said Chief Dennis Devlin of Battalion 9. "We have no cell phone service anywhere because of the disaster ... Bring all the additional handy talkies."

Devlin tried to get a rundown of all the companies dispatched to the burning 110-story buildings. He was still inside the south Trade Center tower when it collapsed.

The same mix of concern and confusion was evident in recordings of more of the 1,613 previously undisclosed emergency calls made amid the horror in the towers after the hijacked planes hit the trade center.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

This I think is good for everyone. We can see what it was like that day and for 1 second we can look outside our conspiracy side of things and remember that it was actual people who went down along with those towers. Maybe it will also shed a little bit of light on things that went on that day. I for one am glad the tapes are being made public.

Related News Links:
www.chicagotribune.com
www.latimes.com
www.buzzle.com
www.newsday.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 8/16/2006 by ThichHeaded]

[edit on 16/8/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Nobody has anything to say about this?

I would figure it would be able to put to light some things that we squabble about on here.

But like someone brought up, there probably isnt enough evidence in these to help sway the idea one way or another.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I think it is kind of bogus.
I listened to some of them, and they bleep out the person making the call. Maybe I listened wrong or picked the wrong ones to listen to, but it go annoying so I stopped.
I have only heard two 911 calls from that day that were unedited. One was of the dude calling from the tower and you can hear the tower collapse (horrible) and the other is a young woman who was caught on the 83rd floor.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Ya I have those ones to. You have heard these then?? If its all edited then, why the hell even put them up?

I think if the families would want these released I would think they have unreleased them unedited ya know..

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The only thing I will ad to the story of the New releases tapes is. . .

That it was very timely as a reminder for everybody that Terror is just around the corner.

This is nothing more than propaganda to back up the so called terror plot in the UK.

The American population needs to be reminded of 9/11 at every corner specially when congress elections are so near.

I can not wait what the next propaganda will be use.

Our government has no respect and no regard for the victims of that day.

new topics

top topics

join