posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 04:21 PM
The most important thing to become aware of is that the 'powers that be' pay the top search engines to filter 'the truth' from the results.
There are also numerous out of date and dummy pages to fill the results on the more sensitive topics. It is like changing channels at night on your
television set to get the 'news'. You click through the alphabet channels and it is the same format every time.
The media has a set of generally agreed principles on which they operate, including the ommission of certain types of news, eg crop circles, UFOs, ...
one could go on. This results in 'formula' news on TV, where one can predict that there will be:
1) an emotional appeal for news about some missing kid by the mother
2) pics of terrorist wreckage in Israel/Bali/somewhere
3) news of a potential or actual strike in the public services.
4) an incorrect weather forecast
5) lots of sport items of absolutely no consequence
6) What some Minister/politician said
7) some ridiculous 'happy item' where we are all supposed to go "ahhh, cooee, diddums, fancy that".