It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever been abducted?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Im sure this has been covered before but please indulge this Newb. What happened? Tell your stories. Really weird events, whatever. Maybe you know someone who tells stories.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I don't know if lucid dreaming accounts for much, but here is a little story that happened a little over a month ago:

I was asleep and began hearing a loud, mechanical hum getting closer. It was the most unearthly thing I have ever heard - I thought one of the air conditioning units in my apartment complex was getting ready to explode.

The next thing I know, I hear the words "This is it - the end of the world" inside my head, and prepared for the inevitable.

I was "picked up" outside of my body (my spirit or conciousness?) by a strange being, no more than two feet in height and with greyish green skin, and it began spinning me around in a circle like a rag doll.

I reached out and grabbed the creature where one would normally tickle someone in the ribs, and felt nothing more than rubbery gel skin (no bones to speak of).

The being looked at me distastefully, and the next thing I knew I was back in my bed, waking up in a panic.

I've never had any dreams or experiences like this before, and it unnerved me to no end. I'm not easily frightened.

Whatever it was, it was the closet thing to an abduction I have ever experienced, or ever hope to!

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Man I sh## you not, I had that dream last night.

The dude had like really slit like cat eyes and filled with utter contempt?? and this dude i saw ran like the wind !!!! The humming sounded like angry bee's to me, and yes it scared me stupid as well. i woke up and stayed awake unable to sleep again .

I pray to God and Jesus i never, ever see that thing EVER again.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Ok - you're freaking me out. Yes - utter contempt and no empathy whatsoever.

And it did sound like bees - angry, mechanical bees. I've never heard anything like it in any science fiction movie.

I've had alien dreams before, but they were usually benevolent and passed on information I can never seem to remember when awake - this was the only time I have ever experienced hostile intent on the part of "other beings".

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Yep thats the sh## that scared me stupid. The sound. remoresless and lacking any thing at all inside.

Oh and your u2u i cannot answer as i am new here - not got 20 posts, but yes id love to chat about it, as i really really need to know its not me going round the twist.

that freaking little dude has scared me more than i thought .

PS. That humming sound ? It was the falling and rising of the noise that freaked me out - HHHHMMMMMMMMmmmmm....... HHHHHHHHHHHHHHrrrrmmmmmm....

[edit on 16-8-2006 by D4rk Kn1ght]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The sound I heard escalated in volume, and hit a point where it sounded like some sort of warning signal or siren - but with the same weird mechanical buzz to it the whole time. A real "attention getter"....and you're right - that little dude does run like the wind!

I hope Broker will forgive us for co-opting the conversation here momentarily - but this is just to conicidental to overlook at the moment. Do you remember anything else of significance from your experience?

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Yeah, sheer fear. I mean it reminded me of being a child again and being scared stupid.

Words fail me actually. heres what happened.

In my dream I was laid on my bed, when this humming started - that deep angry Bee sound..... then I felt some thing rush past my bed to the foot of it - i looked and saw this creature watching me - I screamed loud and proud i can assure you, and yet it lep onto the bed and I sat bolt upright and lunged for it.

It was greyish, about two feet tall, its eyes were dark and cat like, but very steep slants to them.

I could 'hear ' its thoughts, and it treated me like id treat dog mess on my shoe. It made a funny noise, and the humming hit pain levels - then get this, the freaky sh## ran AT THE WALL and went straight through it into the night!!!

I was so scared my screams woke me up! .... those eyes and the feelings from that creature.....shudders.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Oh heres on detail i forgot to tell you.

Before i was laid in bed in my dream, I was with a group of soldiers getting kitted up for war - kid you not, it was like we all knew it was our last day alive and the world was at war, and the beacon for war was some event that was making us all very very nervous of the fight ahead. I had my last night at home after getting my kit ready, and thats why I laid down in my dream to sleep,.... and then this all started.

also its eyes were not one solid colour, but dark deep grey with black slit pupils identical to a cats. and it was FAST!!!!!

damn this is freaking me even typing this.

[edit on 16-8-2006 by D4rk Kn1ght]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Yeah I saw one of them... damn rascals. They are bio-androids created by the Annunaki...

Oh and trust me they are nothing compare to their masters. The Annunaki are much more agile and quick. Plus they are super strong and far more intelligent. What makes it weird is that the Annunaki are like seven to nine feet tall, while their little droids are like two to four feet tall.

So imagine what you saw the little guys again except four times taller with a more human like complexion, violet hair (normally long and in a sort of odd style), red circular eyes, and not technically as skinny zipping about ten times quicker that what you had seen with those little guys... and those tall guys are the ones that created us. FREAKY!!!

The tall ones can give Flash and Superman a run for their money.

[edit on 16-8-2006 by Timeseer]

top topics

join